Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind Quotations

Go down 
+6
TSDZ_President
Dream_Angel
Nurellia
We Tigers
Capricorn Hunter
Bestdragon3
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind Quotations Empty
PostSubject: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 13:43

I will be adding the ones I see here starting from page one. Post below the quotations that make you laugh and well... Discuss Razz Once again say what color you want and I'll color code it by character. Obvious ones that I already know will be color coded Razz

"I can't sympathize, I've been sitting on ass eating food and watching TV. Speaking of which, could you be a good nephew and grab me the package of hot dogs in the fridge? Thanks."
-Akihiro

"You don't need to sympathize, you'll just need to listen to my bitching."
-Emir

"So long as you grab food when I ask I can listen to you perform Romeo and Juliet in front of me."
-Akihiro

“So, Ariel, heard there’s a party for the freaks,”
“maybe I shouldn’t go...”
-Raine

“But it says, ‘plus one!’ Plus one’s can’t go to these things by themselves, that’s why it’s called ‘plus one!’”
-Raine

"Aw, smile a lil' Chuckles, this is gunna be one helluva ride!"
-Raine

"Hey Sis, How's your day? I presume it's horrible."
-Emir

"You look...great,"
"If a little thin,"
-Ariel

“Sorry, babe, not plannin’ on being a quitter,”
-Raine

“Playin’ it smooth, eh Chuckles? You’re doing a fantastic job!"
-Raine

"I don't know what kind of shit you're trying to pull, but keep it out of my business. That includes her,"
-Ariel

“Do I understand? Oh, yes ma’am, I understand completely!”
-Raine

“But you don’t seem to understand that I like messing with people so I shall do as I please, okay Mommy?”
-Raine

"Just stay away from her,"
-Ariel

"Hey, asswipe, don't get your panties in a twist, you've got all night to talk."
-Raine

"Oh and by the way, just cause I've been burning doesn't mean I can't hold a proper conversation!"
-Raine

"Ever since she left things haven't been the same. I missed everyone. I missed you."
-Ariel

"I'm not respected so I don't really give any,"
-Raine

"Lots of things happened. I abused a lot of drugs. that friend of yours, Raine--she reminds me a lot of me, that side of me none of you had the misfortune of seeing."
-Gabrielle

"I'm still the emotional wreck I was before, and that really bites, Ariel. I wish all the others were here. I wish people would learn to love and accept me, not desire me for my looks and then ditch me for who I really am."
-Gabrielle

"Raine isn't a bad person despite the choices she makes... But I think it would be best if you stayed away from her. There is a sadistic side of her that does enjoy making people miserable, and I don't want that to happen to you,"
-Ariel

"Thanks, really brightens up the world, you know?"
-Raine

"What's with the trippy light show?"
-Mike

"I think it's rather irritating."
-Mike

Up to page 3 so far
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 14:44

"I wish all the others were here. I wish people would learn to love and accept me, not desire me for my looks and then ditch me for who I really am," - Gabrielle Goussand

"But who knows, I might just land in the party with a bang." - Tsinanae'Kirunometzkie Shinou

"We going yet? Can't wait to see Alevon's douchebaggery again," - Emir Smith

"And come on Ak, we need to go, unless you got fat on us," - Emir Smith

"A drunk, rough and a killer, wow, he's the kind of guy my mom told me to stay away from," - Raine Marlow

"As this guy here said, I'm Raine, a friend of that good for nothing Ariel's and I'm definitely not a whore, but I definitely do drugs," - Raine Marlow

"How you been Alevon? Still an asshole to everyone?" - Emir Smith

"So, being an ass to a woman again I see... I guess I can always kill you again. No harm in that," - Mike

"Thanks for the 'glowworm' extermination. Bugs can get quite pesky!" - Raine Marlow

"Honey, if I had a quarter for every time I was told that, I wouldn't be richer, I'd probably be dead from an OD," - Raine Marlow

"Ahem, Mike you are an asshole, Raine you are a pathetic drug whore, and Alevon... well you have grown up I wish you well... oh and I would suggest that people don't go near the for their own safety, I put it there as a warning," Josh

"Still the immature jackass, that guy. See, this is why I broke up with him," - Gabrielle Goussand

"Rather a 'pathetic drug whore' than an annoying ohemgee-I'm-so-smooth-and-cool-look-at-my-queer-looking-light-show! bug," - Raine Marlow

I'll call you whatever I please, young lady," - Tsinanae'Kirunometzkie Shinou

"Well, I think you're being quite rude ignoring my request, old lady," - Raine Marlow

"Damn, it's as hot as Satan's balls in here," - Raine Marlow

"Hey, I haven't eaten all day and I don't know about you but I'm starving. Come help me make something, Old Lady. I just might tell you something interesting," - Raine Marlow

"Stop thinking you're God's gift to the goddamn world and leave the old lady alone! she'll get back problems or something if you keep naggin' her!" - Raine Marlow

"Hey, am I gunna have to call all of you 'Chuckles' now? Well, Ariel is still the original... so maybe, Chuckles v.2 and Chuckles v.3..." - Raine Marlow

"Either someone really fat came to crash the party or something's up," - Raine Marlow

"Come along now, Chuckles! We must follow suit!" - Raine Marlow

"My Spidey Senses are tingling... What the hell happened here?" - Raine Marlow

"Well....this is a bit quick TK, I mean seriously how the hell did Saul came here and why the bloody hell are you wearing that....lingerie?" - Emir Smith

"Oopsies, Rainey took a tumble, I think I'll stay here..." - Raine Marlow

Ya know, for some reason, the banana is my favorite fruit. There's some kinda mystique about it. It's shaped just like a boner, and it comes in all sizes. Just like a boner," - Gabrielle Goussand

Just sayin', I love my sister's character XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 14:47

LOL
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 14:51

LOL so do I and so does TK Wink the "young lady" XD
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 14:53

You know, you guys can add any quotations you like, and I'll add them to the above list, because I'm not going through that many pages NOW lol.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 14:58

I already put in a bunch that I thought were great! =D
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 15:00

I read them lol. They were awesomesauce Razz
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 15:09

LOL AHAHAHA I HAVE SO MANY IN THERE : D
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 15:10

Dream_Angel wrote:

^ because everything your character says is mocking, insulting, silly, or something regarding self-inflicted bodily damage from some sort of illegal material or substance
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 15:24

LMAO XD
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 15:55

TSDZ_President wrote:
Dream_Angel wrote:

^ because everything your character says is mocking, insulting, silly, or something regarding self-inflicted bodily damage from some sort of illegal material or substance

So? Her character is the best! She's so sarcastic and has all these witty comments. And the way she bickers with Ariel is hilarious lol
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 15:57

Now go hunt for more my Minions! Prove to me that you have more time then I!
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 15:58

Capricorn Hunter wrote:
TSDZ_President wrote:
Dream_Angel wrote:

So? Her character is the best! She's so sarcastic and has all these witty comments. And the way she bickers with Ariel is hilarious lol

lol, my quote was meant to be a joke
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 21:58

bestdragon3 wrote:
Now go hunt for more my Minions! Prove to me that you have more time then I!

*looks the other way*

Ohh you are completely out of your mind.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 22:15

tasha you just realized that?
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 22:23

Lol no, I just said it aloud though XD
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 1:51

I presume everyone likes Angel's chracter because she's probably has the most indecsive personality. XD
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 10:03

Nope, I fancy Mike over Raine. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 11:10

Which I find funny, because Mike is a general ASS and yet everyone decided to make him their buddy^^
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 12:46

LOL, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, TK has her reasons XD

I said I fancied Mike OVER Raine but Kate is my favorite character though. TK has a demented relationship with her. (I dun think anyone noticed)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 13:06

Mike and Gab are buddies on a deeper psychological level than just "I like you, you like me, let's be family!" xD

Gabrielle has her reasons too. Mike's my favorite too, 'cause he's got his policies, and he ain't letting anybody mess with his berserk buttons.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 13:57

Lol awwwwwwwwwww thats cute Wink

"Alevon, my boy! Nice to see you didn't get blindsided by Honey Badgers or somethin'." - Emir

"So basically, you used my sister as a mental pillow for your multi-personality clusterfuck of hell?" - Emir

"Help! Oh, help! Some stranger is making advances at me!" - Raine

So, being an ass to a woman again I see... I guess I can always kill you again. No harm in that." - Mike

"And you still haven't grown up yet." - Mike to Josh.

"Still the immature jackass, that guy. See, this is why I broke up with him." - Gabrielle

"Rather a 'pathetic drug whore' than an annoying ohemgee-I'm-so-smooth-and-cool-look-at-my-queer-looking-light-show! bug," - Raine

"It helps to take them out of your world, just to let you know. And you can drop the 'young lady' thing you have going there, the name's Raine, you should know that by now." - Raine

"Well, I think you're being quite rude ignoring my request, old lady." - Raine

"right as Raine... excuse the pun." - Raine

"Hey, I haven't eaten all day and I don't know about you but I'm starving. Come help me make something, Old Lady. I just might tell you something interesting." - Raine

"Stop thinking you're God's gift to the goddamn world and leave the old lady alone! she'll get back problems or something if you keep naggin her!" - Raine

"Then you shall perish..." - Alevon

"Alloo, my name is Suzanne-Thérèse d'Allemagne, but I respond to Gab." - Gabrielle

"Sporting the bad-boy look, Alevon?" - Gabrielle

"Wow, guess I underestimated your shoe size, Shayna!" Gabrielle to TK
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 18:19

There's so many Raine quotes to the point that I feel inadequate right now. =.="
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 18:23

CaR_HoPPeR wrote:
There's so many Raine quotes to the point that I feel inadequate right now. =.="

How do you think _I_ feel?
There's only ONE Alevon quote so far >.>
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 18:25

I wasn't complaining about MY character's quotes, I was complaining about the mass amount of Raine's quotes. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind Quotations   Fragility of the Mind Quotations Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind Quotations
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next