Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
TSDZ_President
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
The Wanderer
Nurellia
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 12:37

TK grinned. "WOOOOO I am so going to a museum there!!" TK started hopping in place. "Well come along people, Michigaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! Wait" TK stopped hopping and looked at the group,"Michigan is ok for you all...right?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 12:39

Yia looked upset that he was ignored but he quickly hid it away as he walked over to TK his hands in his pockets. "I don't really care..." He says.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 12:43

TK furrowed her brows at the boy for a second and popped her sensu closed. She started tapping it against her thigh. "I'm not sure if anyone has the ability to see through disguises. The masterminds know not as much of us as they make out to know. We have to be a step ahead of them in that regard. Discussing about it amongst ourselves will only feed them more ammo."

TK stared at the sky as she said, "Michigan is nothing more than a mere suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 12:53

Gabrielle looked at TK apologetically as she took out her cell phone and dialed Lance's number. Once again it was answered merely seconds after the ring. "Hey, Lance, sorry--false alarm." Incredulously, she continued with, "I know it's hard to explain. Come to Michigan, please, for me."

She smiled sourly and continued with, "Yeah, see you there." Shutting off the phone, she closed her eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 12:56

Ariel walked over to TK, her face blank.

"Is there something special in Michigan?" she questioned. "Not that I'm objecting to going there, but I was just wondering." She looked at the ground, thinking. It was so easy for the Masterminds to send someone who could look and act just like the people they knew. Well, not completely act like them. Though they still needed to be on their guard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 13:04

TK overheard Gabrielle's conversation with Lance and looked down at her with an unreadable face.

Lance is coming to Michigan....from the way she said that, things might get ugly...Someone is going to be hurt. Will it be Ariel? Will it be Lance??

TK side glanced at Ariel and a look of sorrow flooded her face.

Ahh...don't think about it. Not right now...

TK shook her head and replied to her best friend, "I saw a pretty museum there was all. I wanted to take a visit. Since Kate said there was a base in every state I figured I wanted to see it. If you all didn't want to go it was alright, I could always go there later, no matter where we are." TK smiled a smile of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 13:17

Ariel nodded, glancing at the sky. She sighed quietly.

"We can go there, it's no problem," she said. "If we need to move then we could always do that." She turned and scanned the area for some trees. Sitting in a tree was her favourite place to think, but there didn't seem to be any tall enough.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 13:26

Yia nodded. "I think after the fact that we had to battle, and basically almost caused everyone in the city to die. I think the public won't want us around. Not to mention everyone want's to capture TK. Remember?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 13:35

TK shuddered, "I hate being popular in such a regard...."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 13:44

Yia shrugged. "All I'm saying is, going out into public space with everyone on a man-hunt to get you? Not so smart."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:01

TK nodded, "Agreed. Its not safe anywhere. We can't expect those at the base in Michigan will just accept us with open arms. I mean look what happened back there at Tia's place..." TK sighed.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:03

"And let's not forget about our little shapeshifting friend." He says sighing. "There could be more of them."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:12

Gabrielle frowned. "If we stay as low as possible it'll be fine. I'm sure they'll understand, in some way." She looked at her worn jeans, and thought it was time to tell these people what she thought.

"And please, if Lance does show up, be nice to him. I hate to be so abusive, so there's no reason to get him wrapped up in our shit more than he already is--and I don't want you guys to give him any shit. Okay?" She quickly followed it by, "As a favor."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:14

Ariel said nothing but nodded. She felt like shit about the whole situation, and decided that it would be best if she kept her distance. She motioned towards TK.

"Hey, mind if we go somewhere?" she asked in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:22

TK grinned at Gabrielle, "Of course I'd be nice to the guy. For you anyway." TK didn't have to answer Ariel, she instantly teleported a mile from the group, in the forest, with Ariel by her side.

"Hey....I'm sorry about that..." she whispered and embraced her best friend warmly.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:36

"Thanks," she murmured, hugging her friend back. She pulled away and sighed.

"I feel bad. About this whole situation." She looked at TK. "Am I a bad person?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:39

TK let go of Ariel slowly and stared into her eyes. "Its normal to feel bad unless there's something more that happened to add to your misery" TK raised an eyebrow. "You're a better person than I am, thats for sure. But really, no you're not a bad person at all."

TK crossed her arms and stared at her best friend in trepidation.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:43

Ariel chuckled darkly.

"Thanks, TK," she said. "I just want what's best for her, you know? Though what happened today really got me thinking. If it was that easy for someone to impersonate Kate, they could do that to any of us." Ariel looked back at her friend, leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:45

Alevon stands up
"Ah, whatever...I want to visit them at least...I won't stay long"

Alevon stretches and makes sure his abilities aren't messing up before he appears about 20 feet away from the group in the Wraith suit so as to not be recognized by the general public immediately

"Hello everyone. I'm just stopping by for a quick visit to make sure you're all doing alright and to see if you were successful...don't worry, I won't stay long"

His vision shifts to Raine and his helmet opens, revealing his face
"...oh my...that's rich...the woman who is always such a b*tch to everyone having this happen to her...ahhhhm but naw, I only find it amusing, poetic justice I suppose."
He surveys the area

"...ah, but I jest, I know we can get you a mechanical arm at least...but I must say, seeing such a sight is tempting...blood so freely spilling from the arm of a young woman..."
He licks his lips

"...but your blood is tainted, I would never risk my life by ingesting the toxins that which are your blood"
He smiles playfully at Raine

He turns to the rest
"So how did it go?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:47

TK smiled, faintly at Ariel. "You're welcome" She leaned her back against a tree as well and sighed. "We're in some deep shit..."

TK blinked twice at Ariel. "I want the best for you as well Ari. But I know how you feel for Gabrielle...Don't worry, I won't do anything to jeopardize her relationship with Lance. I still don't like him. Just because."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:50

"Heh, that's good..." Ariel trailed off as she tilted her head towards the sky. "How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 14:54

TK slid her fingers through her hair. Watching faint glistens of violet shimmer in the distant sun rays. TK took a deep and unsteady breath before she said, "Ari...not...not so good...I still care for Alevon, but I care for Videor more...and I've just met him but I can't...I can't stop thinking about him and the more time I spend with him, the more I yearn for him. The more I think of him, the more I want to know him, the more I want to be with him..."

TK looked at the ground as her hand dropped back to her side. "Ari...I kissed him...and it felt so enchanting...it was so remarkable...I didn't even want to stop..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:08

Ariel smiled as she saw how flustered her friend became at the mention of Videor. Time for a little teasing.

"Well he's certainly better than Alevon," she commented. "At least he actually tries to be happy. Not such a downer."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:12

TK's head snapped back up at Ariel and she immediately covered half her face from blushing. "Y-you think? V-Videor really is something..." She fell to the ground and closed her eyes, remembering how he'd run his hand down her arm, touching her scars. "Ahhh Ari..." She shook her head, eased her hand away from her face and bit her bottom lip, "W-Wait is it really ok for me to feel like this?" TK looked back up at her best friend, clearly unsure of her actions.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:13

Raine just looked at Alevon, disgust and pity was clear in her eyes.

"You know what," she started, shifting around as Kate held her, to get a better view of Alevon, "I pity you the most, because out of me and everyone else here," she gestured to whoever was left, "YOU have nothing." She spat out the last few words, then turning away, not even phased by his comments. He was just an annoyance to her and she wanted nothing to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next