Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:14

TK smiled at Gabrielle, not wanting to show her worry as she looked over at Udo and Emir. "Something wrong? Big brother?" TK teleported near Emir and placed her hand on his forehead. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:15

"Nothing, just explaining Udo about what happened in the hellhole..." Emir said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:18

TK pouted, "I see....I'll make you and Nicole a nice cake later so you won't feel so bad, 'kay?"

TK looked over at Udo with a sad expression. She turned to Emir and said, "Emir, when you're done can I borrow Udo for a sec?"

Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:19

"Well I am done I suppose." Emir replied. "Don't go 'over-reactive mom mode' like you do with the rest with us alright?" Then he walked out of the room, looking at the ground as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:24

"Ahh shit." She mumbled and looked at Udo. "Can you walk?" TK asked, "If not I'll drag you" she smirked an evil grin. "It'd be quite a long drag mind you. A very long one at that. Oh, heheheh I got it!"

TK grabbed Udo's arm and said, "He'll be back I just need answers." TK glanced at Videor and Alevon, "Yeaaaaah...." and teleported with Udo in the forest.

She let him go and started pacing, "When we get back, I might have you unconscious, just saying." TK said as she paced, "I might have you unconscious here, actually." She kept pacing, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:28

"Hey Videor, is there any ammunition that'll kill other people with powers?" Nicole asked, getting the hang of guns from her big brother. "The only power I have is Vitakinesis, not really a offense."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:34

Videor looked over at Nicole and thought for a moment before saying,"The bullets would have to be specific to the person's weakness if that's what you're looking for. Otherwise normal bullets kill most Alphas." Videor answered, his eyes darting to TK, a smile on his face before he looked back.

I'm so glad she at least looks better... But knowing her she is going through a lot more, that much is true seeing it on her face... But she'll tell me when she's ready. I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:35

"Is there a armory of some sort here?" Nicole asked again, wanting to go to Emir to see what's wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:47

Videor shrugged and said,"No idea, only got here today."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:55

TK laid her chain on the ground and said, "If you could defeat me, I will let you fight Grim." TK stretched and faced him, "Firstly, I need to know if Alevon and Videor were arguing in my absence. Secondly, my brother looked pretty worked up, whatever you 2 talked about I rather not pry, however, if his life is in danger you better tell me now. I already know your life is in danger."

TK looked at his leg, "Another thing, I only told you not to get too close to me on count of my hurting you, but that was only because of what Emir told me he thought was obvious about you. I don't see it, but that's not important. I'm not having you die on me either...If I have to beat it into you then I will, later, since Emir told me not to go overboard."

TK looked at the sky, "I brought you here because I thought you might like to visit it before we headed out to see Grim, and then leave for France."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:01

Alevon stretches
"Hey Videor, do you want to go get a drink?"
He asks
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:05

Videor turned his head to him, a questioning look on his face before he sighed and relaxed, saying,"Sure. Got nothing better to do at the moment." Before he walked towards Alevon, not a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:10

In the elevator, Alevon asks Videor
"So...uh....how are you enjoying your freedom?"

He couldn't think of much else to ask that was at least close to being nice

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:13

"Well thanks I guess." Nicole said, bowing to him and run to Emir, who is sitting in the couch in the main room.

"You ok Emir?" She asked, as Emir took a drag from his cigarette.

"I'm alright Nicky, just tired of life." He replied, looking at his cigarette with speculation.

"Everyone's tired of life, Emir...." Nicole said, sitting next to him.

"I just want a drinking buddy you know, somewhere in a balcony, talking about life and such...I presume you're not much of a big drinker aren't ya?" Emir said abruptly.

"That I'm not..." Nicole sighed. "What I want is the true story of what happened to you Emir, it depresses me that you don't tell me anything."

"In due time, Sis....In due time." Emir said sadly, humming an old hymn that is unknown to everyone.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:17

lol nvm

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:17

"It's good." Videor simply replied, standing in the elevator as he looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:20

Alevon nods, and after a pause, says
"I wonder where we would be if I hadn't rescued you."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:27

Udo stopped at several attempts to interject before letting out a sigh. When she was finished he began.
"Emir is fine, from what I can tell. He was shedding some light on an aspect of my life I had no idea about." He paused. "Strange that something so trivial to me feels so terrible to him; our experiences in that place were truly different."

As I thought; we have the same goal. Just as well.
Udo laughed with a smirk before he stepped forward, taking in the scenery.
"Where are we? Is this still the same state?" He asked.

((Sorry for the delay. rl beckoned ^^))
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:34

TK grinned and climbed up a tree, hanging down, "Hahaha, yes we're still in Michigan. Its greaaaat huh?!~" She sang, her expression was different from earlier, she seemed happier.

"So Emir is fine, thats good!" TK flipped out of the tree and all the way to the ground, landing with a thud, but gracefully on both her feet as if she wasn't hurt, well, she wasn't. "If Emir dies then I'll die with him. He's my brother after all, his pain, his sorrow, his hate, all if it I share with him. I just smile a lot more." TK winked and looked at Udo, "No we aren't connected, its just what I make myself do so that he and I wouldn't feel alone. Although..."

TK looked up at the sky again.

I still feel...

TK sighed, ignoring the question she had earlier about Videor and Alevon, "So are you going to fight me?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:41

Gabrielle rolled around in the bunk, then looked up to the bed above hers. She pursed her lips; TK and Udo gave her a bad feeling. If experience was any teacher TK would ask him to fight her or something irresponsible like that.

I'd rather not interrupt.

She sighed and began regretting not having reminded TK that she'd rather not try doing something unreasonable. She'd get everyone stalled.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 17:56

Just a test, I want to see if he's suicidal, or just purely reckless.

TK faced Udo completely and held her hands together behind her back. "I won't even hit you." she said and closed her eyes, awaiting for him to strike.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 19:17

Udo grinned. It was an interesting angle she was pushing. Udo had seen her powers. She was incredibly strong and her control over the wind was a formidable foe. Udo rolled it over in her head. As he did, the image of her before him brought back memories. In her place, he saw Ralf's furrowed brow urging him to push his limits as he stared intently at a stop watch.

After a moment, he no longer saw TK, but an obstacle to overcome. She was determined in protecting his fool-hardy nature from oblivion of ignorance; he was determined in doing what he wanted. A smile slipped across his face.
All right; beat me up now it is., The ground beneath his feet was already churning and grinding. It's pretty soft, I don't know about this.

He eyes were filled with competive fire, as he made eye-contact with TK. He taps his cane on the ground as the ground became loose and sunken in a three foot wide strip that bridged the distance between him and TK and continued past her. His armor sand was almost ready.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 19:21

TK grinned at Udo, unmoving as she watched him, hands still folded behind her back.

"In the end, I'll have you knocked out~" She sang. "I refuse to have you slip by me and fight Grim."

This is no game Tsinanae....don't make him feel belittled either....just...make sure he's safe...
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 19:36

Udo grin slimmed as he glowered across at TK. As he did, loose dirt and sediment began rolling up his leg. It began its rotation around him creating the living armor he had been practicing and slowly mastering. He concentrated about ten pounds of extra weight to each hand before tapping his cane on the ground again. The sunken strip he created crumbled creating a slender pit-trap. As her feet began to sink into the ground he used his pit to rotate, grab, and pull her further into the ground with the loose material around her. He held her feet as tightly as he could mentally manage.

"Let's get this over with then." He said, with a tinge of regret in his voice. With that, Udo began a charge towards her with his weighted fist poised for a strike. Once close enough he let the wieghted momentum, as well as a last mental push, aim his stone fist at her abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 19:40

As Udo struck at her, TK only moved slightly to the side from the impact. She took the entire attack but only smiled at him, "You were able to move me after all" she said. "Sorry...but it didn't hurt...not even a tiny bit." TK teleported out of the pit-trap he made for her and stretched. She smiled a warm smile as she slid her fingers through her hair, still watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next