Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Dream_Angel
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 23:37

Her arm goes straight through him as if he doesn't exist...he peers down at her
He pushes his glasses back up and straightens himself
"Though sanity is but a word, and observation is perception. Both of which can be manipulated and therefore cannot be trusted. Judgement is the same, TK...do not judge what you do not understand."

Alevon turns around and puts his hands behind his head, stretching partially, starting to walk out
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 23:40

TK teleports directly in front of Alevon, clearly pissed off as he begins to sink slightly from her temporary gravity pull. "Tch..." was all she could say with her hands balled into fists.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 23:43

The gravity does not effect Alevon...his piercing eyes locked on hers
"I am a Wraith, TK. I am unchallengable and untouchable. I will not make myself an enemy of you, I suggest you do the same"
He does not move
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 23:48

TK stepped back once and looks away, "Are you barking orders at me, Alevon? Suggestion or not...my motives are not those of making anyone into an enemy of mine..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 23:49

Alevon tips his sunglasses back up
"And that's why you balled your fists?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 23:50

TK grimaced at the fact that she did that to him, "It was entirely unintentional...I was enraged...I won't ask you to forgive me, not like you'd care either way..." her voice cracked at the last words.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 23:54

Alevon raises an eyebrow
"Forgive? There is nothing to forgive, as you did nothing wrong, TK"

Alevon walks past her and places his hand on her shoulder as he passes...he feels cold, as if he is dead
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 23:58

TK rubs her forehead in frustration.

"How in the hell does he blabber about suggesting I not make him an enemy and then say I did nothing wrong?"

TK looks at him, and sighs, "I won't try to touch you...as its useless...I'd end up falling this time, not that you'd understand."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 0:00

Alevon stops and pauses for a moment, then turning around, he says
"Well...seeing as this is the last time you'll see me..."

Alevon scratches his temple

"...you can touch me if you like"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 0:02

TK holds him as tightly as she could, "Inconsiderate prick...same as always..." she said only for him to hear. She used to always call him that whenever she was upset with him. "You might see me again if they order you to kill me..." With that TK teleported away from him, reappearing on the other side of the room, completely fighting being dazed.

Last edited by Nurellia on Mon 4 Oct 2010 - 13:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 0:04

"Goodbye, TK"

Alevon says, as he turns back around and begins to walk out...he is suddenly gone without a trace
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 0:10

TK balled her fist and slammed them into the ground, a gust of wind could be seen spreading and vanishing through the room. "Damnit!" She got up, teleported into a nearby bathroom and washed off all of her applied makeup. TK then teleported into random rooms till she found a decent black pair of low shoes that fit her suit and teleported back to Mike and the girls.

TK then wrapped her arms around herself, imagining Alevon in her grip and slowly dropped them back at her sides. She looked as her life was snatched from her at that moment as she just stood there, staring at no one and nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 7:41

"Mmm, well that was educational." Mike said, just standing there. He finished off a pack, and already made a small puppet from the metal, which was currently mimicking his movements. That, at the time, being drinking another can.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 10:26

TK limped her entire body to the right and teleported home, grabbed Emir and teleported back to the base. She said nothing to anyone still as she picked her wig and shades off the ground, fixing herself up again and walked next to Mike.

Eventually she'd sever her suit if something bad were to happen at the concert. From what Saul showed her, something horrible happening is inevitable. TK leaned her back against Mike's left shoulder and waited for him to take them all to the concert.

"Mike..." TK began, unmoving, "If you don't stay with us at the concert, tell Miss Katelyn I'm going to be better than her."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 17:56

"Heh, you already are TK." Mike replied, a small smile on his face,"Everyone else ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 18:16

"Eh, sure." Emir said, leaning on the counter. He was thinking about his inactive love life, thinking about TK's words about him and the "dating" world. Emir scoffed in his mind as he thought about it deeply, though at least he could ride on the love train once again...

"Hopefully we won't get lynched by racists or El's fans." He added, putting his hands deeper into his pant pockets.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 18:24

Raine stretched, not caring or wanting to get involved with the situation TK had involved herself in. Alevon was acting like an ass, everyone knew it and yet TK still lingered around him. Raine knew what she was feeling, because of past experiences, but you just gotta know when enough's enough.

"I'm ready to roll, just give me a sec..." She instantly opened a portal to her ratty appartment in L.A., swiftly changing into black leather ankle boots, dark washed jean short shorts, panty hose that had a lace design to it, a bright turquoise sweater with a back replaced by white lace and many bangles. She opened another portal back into the base in which seemedl ike moments.

She struck a provocative pose, showing off her quite attractive body.

"And the second is done, let's party!"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 19:11

"You look really sexy, Raine," Gabrielle said rather whimsically. She almost sighed it. She looked over to TK. She wanted to just tell her, Alevon's being unfair. He shouldn't manipulate your feelings like that, but she restrained herself and suddenly seemed gloomier by the moment.

"Alright, Mike, let's go." She put her slippers in her handbag--she could fit anything in it--and slightly tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 19:19

Ariel stared at Gabrielle with wide eyes.

'Hubby?'

She looked at TK then and grimaced. She had no idea why her friend was continually putting herself through that garbage. It was upsetting her to see her friend go through that, but at the same time it was TK's fault for interacting with him.

She looked down at her, basically, haggard appearance and frowned. This wasn't really the best way to go to a concert, though she didn't have anything to change into. She felt self-conscious all of a sudden, something that almost never happened anymore.

"Hey Raine," she started, "Mind going back and getting me something to wear?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 19:27

"I can drink to Gab on that." Emir said, raising his flask to the ceiling. "And aren't we supposed to get mobbed right now? I assume we're going to the concert."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 19:28

Raine flashed a grin, showing all her teeth.

"'Sexy' is my middle name, honey. I swear, as soon as I was popped out that's what my parents were going to name me. Sadly though, they settled for Raine." She sighed, flipping her ice blonde hair.

She turned to Ariel then, placing her hands on her hips, "And anything for you, Ariel. Step into my office." She laughed, opening a portal in front of the two of them.

"We'll honestly be a moment, everyone. This won't take long."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 19:29

"She's insane, but I'm loving it." Emir said, grinning as he drank his flask deeply.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 19:31

TK looked at Raine and snapped her fingers, "What a nifty ability you have there young lady" she grinned. Life returning to her face.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 19:33

"What, her being Sexy or her ability to make portals?" Emir asked, looking at TK.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 19:33

TK laughed and crossed her arms, "Both" she simply said. "Although, being sexy is moreso a talent in my book." TK winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next