Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 18:49

Raine followed them to where Tia had disappeared and now she waited with them, humming a random tune to herself.

"So, what song are we doing again? I wasn't maying attention much," she tapped the side of her head, as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 18:58

TK clapped her hands once, "I have no idea. I'm too excited to think!" She winked and spun once, emitting a light gust of wind around her as she did that. "Oooooh we should do 'Single Laides from Beyonce, or or, 'Go Girl' from Ciara, or or, 'Get me Bodied' from Beyonce!'" She placed a finger under her chin and crinkled her brows as if she were in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 19:41

After hearing a few clicks, Tia slipped back out as she smiled, pushing the large doors open.

Inside nothing could be seen at first, but then the lights came on. The room was about 50 feet across, and was circular in shape. Around the edge were pods, each of them darkened so that you couldn't see what was inside. They were placed slightly in the ground, which created a natural stage in the middle where there was also a panel. There was a gentle hum in the room as Tia smiled and said,"Alright, here's the place. Just don't touch the pods and you should be just fine."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 19:49

TK wore a sullen face for a split second when she noticed pods. Definitely something she'd ask Tia about later. She smiled and nodded, keeping her carefree posture in check. A lot was going on and she was still not over the hallucinations and more importantly, why would Tia go out of her way just for a suggestion. Something felt out of place to her.

TK waved at her comrades to join her on the stage. She grinned wide and teleported in the center of it, taking in the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 19:52

TK would notice that teleporting was rather difficult in this room. As is using any other ability.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 19:54

TK clenched her fists, then unclenched them after realizing her difficulty. She rubbed her forehead, trying to ignore her feel of being claustrophobic about it all. TK turned her face away from the group as a drop of sweat trickled down the edges of her face.

"Relax...though I wonder...is it the pods?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 20:01

Gabrielle entered the room, and began to feel the irritating headaches she usually got when she was smack into direct sunlight. Realizing something was wrong, she smiled a little, gave a nervous chuckle, and stepped backwards a little. "I'm not feeling well, guys," she apologized. "Perhaps I should go lie down."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 20:14

TK turned around and looked at Gabrielle worriedly. "Okay..." she whispered. Something about the room, as creepy as it was, TK couldn't bring herself to leave it.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 20:42

Alevon suddenly freezes, taking upon his face of the utmost alertness

...this place...I know what this is...

"We shouldn't be here."
He says, insistantly
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 20:43

Tia looked at the others and replied,"Something wro- Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot to mention, this room has a slight power dampener in here. That way we have no one breaking in, or out of the pods." She then looked at Alevon and replied,"Why not? It's the best place for privacy after all."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 20:45

"There are plenty of places to go for privacy...I could take us to a more private place than this, if you all so desire. But this room...I do not trust."
He says, staring at one pod
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 20:47

TK replied, "Yeah, about the pods." She continued looking around, "What's in them?"

She wasn't planning to leave this room any time soon.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 20:48

"Undesirables."
Alevon says, a tone of dread in his voice
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 20:51

TK's eyes opened wide in curiosity, "Undesirables?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 20:52

"Dangerous people...people society has deemed a problem...people with powers..."
He says, now staring Tia down
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 20:55

TK's eyes gazed upon Tia and she smirked. She rubbed her chin and closed her eyes, "Wow, wow, dangerous people eh? Somehow I just can't bring myself to...stay away" she winked.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 21:00

Alevon is motionless, watching Tia, waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 21:02

TK plopped on her butt and patted the stage as she eyed Tia with a hint of mischievousness.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 21:09

"Yeah, that's what this room is. It also happens to have the best sound system in this entire base, and I can light up the pods however I like. That way we could have one heck of a party in here. After all, there is a very low chance you guys can break them out." Tia replied as she took the mp3 player from Gabrielle and plugged it into the console in the center, the music that was playing now playing throughout the room from every angle.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 21:20

Alevon sits upon an invisible seat, legs crossed as well as his arms, watching everyone

...I don't trust this....
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 21:22

Tia then clicks a few things on the console saying,"I also got a technopath in the base to mess with this a bit so that the lights would go in tune of the music playing!" Tia then finished as the room in general dimmed, and the pods started to flash colors to the beat of the song.

"Wooo! This is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 21:24

TK stood to her feet and danced to the music on stage.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 21:25

...it feels wrong...even though the people are bad... their chambers are being made to flash whimsically...feels...tasteless...

His eyes lazily half-way close as he watches the people about the room and the flashing lights
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 21:37

Beneath TK's feet were small gusts of winds as she danced, light enough to not be noticed head on, but heavy enough to try to wake someone, though it was somewhat tiering.

"One of you...if you can hear me...say something"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 21:38

...one of who?

Alevon raises an eyebrow at TK as he inquires this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next