Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 23:54

Kate shook her head in pain as she said,"Yes, and no... The only way for her to get her arm back is a regenerative syrum we have that essentially gives the ability to regenerate to one portion of the body. Problem is that the process is painful and would take about a week..." She looked away from Tim's direction as Tim just knocked TK's hand away, slipping into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 23:57

Raine overheard from her location and groaned. She just snorted with laughter and yelled out, "if it's painful like what just happened then bring it on. My body's gunna flip a bitch, I beter learn to deal with it." She sat up, hating the floating feeling she felt on her right side.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 0:00

TK watched him slip away. She sighed and looked back at Kate, "The girl has made her choice. Giver her the syrum. Its only a week right? If she has guts she'll pull through. After all, she's my special young lady." TK patted her clothes and glanced another painful look at Raine before she popped her sensu open, fanning herself slowly to keep her composure.

TK hated the thought of Raine being in pain, but she needed her limb back, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 0:09

"Hmm...I hope everyone is doing alright...hmm...what if that man killed them...eh...I doubt it..."

Alevon walks around a bit

"...mmm...maybe I should check on them...but then again, knowing Kate and TK, they'd see only my act as an act of endangering them, and not for my checking to be sure they're safe...heh..."
He sits down and squeezes a stress ball
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 0:23

Videor would appear in front of Alevon as he replied sarcastically,"Yes, I would kill all of them. Is that really how you see me Alevon?" He then smiled and chuckled a bit saying,"Naw I understand, but they're all fine at the moment. Just a little fight and blood, but Kate was there to heal them. All's good."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 0:47

"Alright...as long as you're kidding, of course"
Alevon props his arm up how my avatar is

"...I'm glad their ok though...I can't say that I didn't think they could do it of course, I knew they could, but hey...I would feel more comfortable being there with them in such an instance...though I know they wouldn't like me showing up"
Alevon smiles, keeping his pose, and closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 0:49

"I wouldn't be able to say THAT now. I'm sure it's just a dislike of tactics and not you." Videor said, sitting down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 0:52

"Oh no no...I am merely stating that, while I am currently in control of my powers, Kate and the others would not want me to be there, as they would see it as myself endangering them. Granted, I don't want to hurt them...but I am confident of my powers being under control. I was just saying that they wouldn't approve of my humble visit"
Alevon opens his eyes, keeping the smile and pose
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 3:04

Ariel ran over to Raine, a panicked look on her face at what she had just witnessed. She kneeled down to her level, a shaky hand reaching out to touch her, but she pulled it back at the last second. She tried to smile a little but she failed miserably.

"Hey Raine," she started, trying to keep her voice even. "That was really brave of you, you know. We'll get your arm back."
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 9:23

Kate motioned her hand limply over the stub as the blood stopped flowing,"I'll take Raine back to the base so I can get her prepped, the rest of you can relax... I suggest going to a different base however, as I'm sure they know you're in Alaska now." Kate walked over as she carefully lifted up Raine, slinging her left arm over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 10:12

Yia ran to Kate. "Kate, someone was trying to pull off you, and I mean trying to arrest us using a form of shapeshifting." He says.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 10:21

TK teleported to Grace and held her hand. "It might happen to the rest of us in the future" she stated to Yia. TK sighed to herself and glanced at Raine, "I don't want to hear your yelling when we make it to the new base, young lady." TK teased.

"Speaking of which, Kate, do you have any ideas? Is there a base in Michigan?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 10:24

Yia nodded. "We need someone who can see through such tricks... If there is someone like that..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 10:55

Ariel watched as Kate carried her friend away, a sad look in her eyes.

"Just get better, alright?" she asked Raine. "If you don't I'll bury you in the earth for a week!" Ariel tried to sound like she was joking but it seemed to fail slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 11:30

Gabrielle let go of Yia as soon as she saw the result of a little offhand comment she made. "Damn it." She went over to Raine and held her own head, as if she were having a hard time thinking. "Hey, if anybody thinks I'm interesting enough to dress up as, just say... uhm, 'phallus' and I'll respond by 'banana'."

Kind of ashamed for talking about herself when the fellow drug-addict was in pain without her right arm, she turned her attention to her. "Hey, are you--I mean were you--left handed or right handed?" She furrowed her brow. "Sorry I can't exactly help."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 12:31

"There is a base in each of the states. Once you get there I'll notify them of your arrival and you'll be let in." Katelyn replied,"I'll bring Raine there afterwords, as I'd hate to keep the group apart." She smiled towards the group as her wings begun to raise.

-------

http://www.realphobia.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1426
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40