Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
TSDZ_President
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
The Wanderer
Nurellia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:41

TK grinned at him, "I like the way you think" she said and wrapped his arms around her waist once more, "Another thing...did I catch you scanning Alevon's body?" She raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:45

Videor chuckled a little as he replied,"Only because of the tattoo he had of you on his arm. It just bothered me is all."

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:49

TK stroked his cheek and kissed him softly once, "Shall I do something to make you feel better?" She whispered and kissed him once more, sensually, "Shall I?" she whispered again, with her lips still slightly touching his as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:52

Videor kissed back and he smiled and replied,"If you'd like to. I'd really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:53

TK grinned and glided her finger across her new locket and replied sweetly, "As you wish" She then nodded to the door, "Shall we be on our way now?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:55

Videor nodded as he stood next to her, putting his arm out for her to grab, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:01

TK wrapped his arm firmly around her waist and she smiled back. TK inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, walking out with Videor, finally able to call him hers for sure.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:02

Alevon's stomach continued to growl, audibly, and he keeps the scowl on his face the entire time
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:04

TK and Videor finally made it back into the room with everyone else, and after giving a small kiss atop TK's head went over to help Samuel's wound.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:06

TK blushed and watched Videor leave her, feeling as if she were cold. TK just shook her head, ignoring her lonely feeling and walked over to Alevon, once she heard his stomach growl she said, "You would have had something to eat had not you fought Samuel, for there were 2 extra dishes. Sadly, I am unable to teleport to cook you up a meal."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:08

For a split second, the severe mental pain washes over Alevon again, unable to cover his ears this time, he cringes at the high-pitched whining noise in his head, a sound that would break glass, if it were real.

...it ends, and he breathes deeper, sweat dripping from his face

"I don't care. It's my own d*mn fault for not eating, just like everything else I ever do."
He says to TK, eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:10

TK smiled, "Oi oi, weren't you cooking for Maya? Don't tell me you didn't cook yourself something either? You really didn't eat anything? How can a person only cook one meal at a time?"

TK scratched her head, "When I cook, I always cook for more than one person."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:13

"I cooked for several, doesn't mean there was anyone else there to eat it. I had to make it twice, because the first time I made it, I had to leave for a bit, and when I came back, it was ruined. No, I didn't eat. I never do..."

He pauses for a moment
"...for a long time, I had to absorb things instead of eat...so that's what I'm used to..."
He shuts his eyes tightly, the fact that the only food he's had in nearly five years was a jawbreaker crushed him for some reason....he's missed out on so much, so he's realizing
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:16

TK yawned, "Oh well, deal with the tummy ache till you can absorb again. Also, another thing, since the Masterminds are still after me, hows about you cooperate with returning me my blood? As I said, there'd be an exchange. I wouldn't take something that'd result in you dying you know. I'd have to give something up right? I'll do anything to get my blood back Alevon."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:17

"No...you don't have to do anything in return...I already told you I'd give the blood up...I'm not going to go back on it or anything..."
He says quietly, softly, eyes shut
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:19

TK nodded, "You were making a fuss about it earlier, I was only making sure. Ah yeah...Videor is bothered by something on your body, just thought I'd let you know" she said and stretched.

-------

https://idrealphobia.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1514
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40