Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information

Go down 
+8
Rarity
NeoDrac54
ShinJix
Day of Light
Swindle11
TSDZ_President
Zentaku
The Wanderer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 15:07

I can always change Kozumé back. But I'm fine with him in either of these 2 forms.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 16:10

Hinaoki wrote:
I'd look at it this way; half-elf is merely a hybrid between two races, so it's within the standard put down by the three allowed races.

It wasn't specified beforehand, but I'd assume it would be that way. I didn't want to say she was either 100% human or a 100% elf because it would be untrue lore-wise, but I'd let Colin have his vampire as long as said vampire was a human and not some other race that was written off as being a vampire race, which could be misunderstood as such seeing as that's where he put it.

Just my two cents.

But it gives Colin a bit of an edge over everyone else, which I find unfair.

And thanks Colin.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 16:27

Actual vampires tend to be balanced out by the restrictions put on their actions due to their weaknesses and stuff they just plane can't do... Some can be worked around, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 16:48

Lol, like not being able to enter a home unless invited.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 18:33

Or the repulsion from holy symbols unless unable to be stay away from them. Or the whole direct sunlight=burn to death slowly.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 23:11

Alright well Ed is joining he said so we have enough. Once everyone, aka Shin and Ed, finish their sheet's I can start. Tonight or tomorrow night, depending on my energy levels, I might do the 'First Post'.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012 - 0:00

So I assume that means you approve of the changes I made to my character sheet and history and all that it implies. Okay then. Also no I have not changed anything since I last said I did and you okay'd it nor will I unless I must make further adjustments.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012 - 0:11

I plan to reread and have Approved be edited into the post of each sheet.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012 - 15:44

I forgot to add two gods so I added them in now.
Back to top Go down
NeoDrac54
NeoDrac54

Random : Normal is an illusion... In truth nothing is normal

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:09

Name: Rekine Silvertree

Class: Bard

Race: Elf

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality: She's a whimsical creature, and often proxy to changes of attitude. She tends to do what she sees as best, especially when it comes to herself or those close to herself. She tends to enjoy herself rather easily, and finds a more pleasing side to most things. As such one doesn't typically see her in a sour mood. Those rare times she is in one, watch out!

Appearance: Rekine holds a certain petite grace about her, with a slender form. Her hair is long, and typically kept in a braid, a few stray strands hanging in her face. Her hair is dark like oak bark. Her eyes are a bright green, flecks of gold and brown around the outer edge of her irises. Her skin is a bit on the pale side, but she doesn't burn very easily.

Back Story: Rekine lived a happy childhood in the eastern reaches of the Perso Forest, in a small elven village surrounding one of the many temples to Saria. Of course, being raised in such an environment, Rekine grew up around music and dancing, and found a deep love of the natural world at an early age. As such, when she was 10, she grew a love for adventuring.
She had been away for four years, when the attack happened. She was farther north, near a small village. She had been there for a few months now, gathering information, and funds to make a journey up into the nearby mountains, her sense of adventure flaring for a taste of "the golden dragon".
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 11:06

I'll show her my golden dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
NeoDrac54
NeoDrac54

Random : Normal is an illusion... In truth nothing is normal

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 11:51

>.>.....

Of course you want to go there...
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 15:50

NeoDrac54 wrote:
>.>.....

Of course you want to go there...

Ignore him, have a taste of my Jin Long.

*Golden Dragon
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 16:05

Alright read everything, I think I'll start tonight, Ed feel free to join us once you upload your sheet. Also, Colin, I said no evil, however, reading your personality, I'm okay with it. However, I will ask that you swear loyalty when they are needed. Is that reasonable?

On a second note, I am not really liking your backstory my friend. Neutral I don't know if I like how you set it up. You're trying to sneak in there that he's a shade... >.> Idk, I'mma talk to my friends bout this until then, you're sheet is still pending Colin, so you can't RP.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 19:46

altered, age, race, hieght, and backstory. Elves live far to long to be 15, that would make me an infant that couldn't even walk properly, so made that far older to be an appropriate equivalent.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 20:07

alternate character:

Name: Allen Jacob Hendermanjensin
Class: Bard
race: human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Personality: Extremely unstable, his actions are made at random with no concrete focus. His attitude and personality may change so suddenly and drastically at times he will have a completely different recollection of the previous events. Though he usually won't mention why he acts so strangely, if he were to ever speak of it he would simply refer to the voices trying to control him, one of which always chooses the next action. Though he has a marginally higher chance to act appropriate than inappropriate he may end up performing some rather vulgar acts one moment and then be seemingly normal again the next. He also has a very minor chance of the voices controlling him becoming too loud and causing him to black out or scream in place and do nothing. (all actions are decided by a D20 chart I made for him)

Appearance: stands 5' 8", dyed electric blue and green hair, right eye blue, left eye green, thin body, tattoo of an upside down question mark in purple on his left shoulder, a bright purple, hot pink, and bright blue performer outfit, with a black top hat. A rapier at his hip. a pair of rings on his pointer and middle finger on both hands of flint and steel for creating sparks, a bag of caltrops on his left hip, a pouch of weed on his right hip, and a colorful twisted glass pipe in his right pocket, a ink filled pen in his left pocket, and a flute as a pendant upon a string tied around his neck.

Backstory: Laughter, there was laughter as it burned. then crying. and now I'm here. What more do you need to know? Oh and I can play a flute, I think.... or was it the lute? no I think it the flute. Heh, STOP STARING AT ME!

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 16:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 21:48

=.= I meant to include that... I meant you can do the age equivalent. I think elves are like 200 = 1 human year I think. I don't remember the exact equation. You can do that Colin if you want, or you can be like what Neo did dude.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 22:15

I'll take Allen Jacob Hendermanjensin if he is approved, over Kozumé, and age equivalent duely noted.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Oct 2012 - 1:03

I r done finally.

Name: Nolan "Coldbeard"

Class: Paladin

Race: Dwarf

Alignment: Lawfully Neutral.

Personality: A Dwarf who observed with couth, his collective, calm behavior seems to brand him as a robot, giving him the title "Coldbeard" by his people. Although his shell is cold and demeaning, Nolan still has feelings inside him, but he never reacts upon them.

Appearance: A small brown beard sprouting from his chin as sideburns take reign of his sides of his face, and sporting a flat top with his large head complimenting a large nose. scars striking across his nose and cheeks, A height of 5'0, wearing light white robes with a breastplate protecting his chest, a belt of tools to help him among the way and a large rucksack tied to his back, a large ornate hammer dangling from the side of his belt, a signature of some sort.

Back Story: Born in the deserts of Guerra, he was one of the rising warriors of a nomadic legendary Dwarven tribe, destroyed by the Armies of the desert Queen, he began to be a straggler, learning everything by himself and got a few scars to show his prowess in life. Yet felt unaccomplished being a straggler and became more law-abiding, self-proclaiming his own cold, yet fair justice and became a unofficial "sheriff" all round the regions. Nolan is famous with the locals, infamous with the criminals, and now is on the run from them.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 13:27

What is the verdict on the chaotic nuetral bard of by the book definition of a chaotic neutral character with some personality?
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 15:40

Actually, you're Kazume Monk is alright. Feel free to post now.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 16:15

So I can't play the insane bard instead?
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct 2012 - 16:18

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Oct 2012 - 11:12

How about now?
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:26

-.- Don't start th- o.o Oh you edited, okay I'll read it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next