Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information

Go down 
+8
Rarity
NeoDrac54
ShinJix
Day of Light
Swindle11
TSDZ_President
Zentaku
The Wanderer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:11

Well it's tonight..... and stuff......
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Oct 2012 - 0:48

Don't start that bull.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Oct 2012 - 2:41

....wh-.....why post that when you can just answer instead? -mind has become boggled-
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Oct 2012 - 12:36

Because I don't have an answer at this current moment.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Oct 2012 - 15:30

Next time you respond just read it, only the personality is changed because that's all you need to understand him.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Oct 2012 - 19:51

Figured you guys didn't go too far for it to be terrible, plus you need a bit of group balancing Wink

Name: Erika Sylvari

Class: Cleric

Race: Elven

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality and Back Story: : Erika is for all purposes, a klutz. This doesn't make her a bad person in any way considering the fact that she grew up in a Church to Charlotte, Goddess of the Spirit. She learned the scripture, prayed to her Goddess, and did everything an elf her age should be doing, but something got in the way every time. Whether it was accidentally tripping with a pile of books, to healing a wound with particular 'side effects' occurring, something always slowed her progress. Finally after some time her teachers told her that they were going to send her away for the sake of the church but let everyone know that it was for a religious mission. Proud citizens came to see her off, but though their lie saved her reputation her confidence was still in pieces. Erika now travels and prays to find something to give her hope, something to fill the cracks that now exist in her spirit.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Oct 2012 - 19:54

OMG! ^^ Hi Tim! Welcome in! Very Happy Go post!
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Oct 2012 - 20:37

made kozumé's age more appropriate
Back to top Go down
EnterNameHere42
EnterNameHere42

Random : Bring me a bucket, I'll show you a bucket!

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 19:24

Hey, I assume we don't need to keep track of spells and skills and such? And if so, can we use pathfinders?
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 20:16

When it comes to effects in battle I'll calculate damage and hit/miss with my own stuff. But ya if you want to organize your talents into specific things sure you can list them. As for Pathfinders... I have no knowledge of Pathfinder's so I'm compelled to say no D:
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012 - 20:27

Pathfinder is the same as 3.5, Sam, it just has more spells and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
EnterNameHere42
EnterNameHere42

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012 - 14:42

Yep, it is also compatible with 3.5. Because as TS said, essentially the same thing, just a bit more... revised. Also, this is really only if I need a character sheet to keep track of skill points, like Perception and Acrobatics and all that, otherwise you can do that. Also, do I really need to be 13-15, and more importantly, why can't I be evil? I love the evil.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012 - 14:49

He say's it's due to "swearing allegiance" or something. Though honestly, I don't see why being evil would prevent one from doing that.
Back to top Go down
EnterNameHere42
EnterNameHere42

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012 - 15:04

Indeed. There is something called lying. And why do I have to swear allegiance in the first place? Seems unnecessary to me. The restrictions make it... much less appealing to me, honestly.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012 - 15:31

You're not interested? Thats fine. We've already started and no one else minds, doesn't mean much to me. But alligence needs to be sworn to even get some things important for the story.
Back to top Go down
EnterNameHere42
EnterNameHere42

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012 - 15:40

Well, no, I'm interested, don't get me wrong there, it's just... what if I don't want to follow the story-line? What if I wanna do something else like get more power or be a bad guy for the heroes? And what is the age for anyway?
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012 - 15:49

That's fine Razz Like I said, I made an entire world, just expect the universe to course correct a few times.
Back to top Go down
EnterNameHere42
EnterNameHere42

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012 - 19:25

Course correct? You mean screw me over, don't you.... well then. BRING IT ON.

Name: Veneficus Mali

Class: Wizard

Race: Elf

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Personality: Blank, almost emotionless, observant, cold-hearted, really no personality at all.

Appearance: Long black hair, blood red eyes, pale skin, tall, emotionless face, black robes covering eyes, staff for walking and occasional weapon in needed.

Back Story: Veneficus Mali was sent to a mage group when he was only 10, from quick discovery of his magical gifts. One there, it was only a matter of time before he came arch-mage. Veneficus discovering the uselessness of this position, decided to escape this area. He killed everyone in the tower, and left, seeking more knowledge, and even more so, power.

Last edited by EnterNameHere42 on Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 15:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012 - 19:54

Course correct? Life only takes the course you choose for it. Hmmmm.... times when the rails are to be specifically followed for the master says to, make me wonder off so much more, or perhaps tear the rails apart themselves if necessary... In this case I will leave it to my character's own motivations and follow his will rather than my own.

Also chaotic anything is less likely to be trusted in their allegiance than lawful anything, or even most neutral. Chaotic are defined by their unpredictable nature. -eats noodles off head with a pitchfork- JUICY!
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 0:12

Shin's hasn't post, you might need to remove him from the RP if he doesn't post until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 9:32

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
EnterNameHere42
EnterNameHere42

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 14:46

So, I dunno if I need confirmation here. My guy accepted?
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 15:28

More details on Appearance and Personality pl0x.
Back to top Go down
EnterNameHere42
EnterNameHere42

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 15:36

There. Edited.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 18:47

=.= Not much... Keep working on it. And I forgot to answer that, by Course Correct I mean, you can go off and wander off on your own, but when it comes to times when everyone and I mean EVERYONE must follow the same story and shit, it's gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information   Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Times Special Rules and Profile Information
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next