Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meical: Volume I

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 16:17

*thunderstep music-story of a soldier
audiomachine- young blood
simbi J- invincible
Cristian Onofricivc- destiny
*James Paget- the protector
Sig Music- White knight
*Alliance- Iron Dragon
skylar cahn- the heart of the void
paradox music- nomad
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 15:27

Halo-era starships that Meicals helped design and build:

Hel: Based on the Norse goddess of the underworld, Hel is a mothership. Around 11.5 kilometers in length (or in diameter; haven’t decided yet) this ship is the only one of the trio specifically dedicated to house human life. Not only house, but defend. And in addition to human ingenuity, creativity, and madness, at her helm Hel has one of the most powerful, and human, AI’s in existence- Hel (she is literally a part of the ship, what did you expect?)
As a note, all of the ships are the same, in that they have titular AIs- Hel is just more powerful than her sisters’ counterparts

Jormungandr- named after the World Snake, this ship is a super-carrier. While much smaller than Hel, Jormungand puts the UNSC Trafalgar to shame, easily capable of sieging entire planets. In addition, like the World Devastators from Star Wars, Jormungandr’s 5 kilometer length is a monstrous, mobile factory, capable of stripping space and planets for materials to construct more fighters, machines, mass, or even repair other ships. Oh, and it can get bigger as it adds mass.

Fenris- easily dwarfed by its sister ships, this vessel is the only one of the trio dedicated solely to combat. Highly advanced weapons and jump systems allow it unparalleled mobility and the ability to cripple and destroy virtually anything it comes across. While smaller than its sister ships, Fenris is still much larger than comparable ships, at just under a kilometer in length.
Note: due to design and will, none of these sister ships can or will attack one another, and their respective AI’s recognize and support each other’s missions

Also, student designed and operated ships:
Helldrake and Hellspawn are ugly, but highly effective ships. Helldrake is basically a patrol boat. A heavily armed patrol boat, but a patrol boat. It also has an obvious draconic motif. Hellspawn is a destroyer, and looks almost like a patchwork quilt of metal, using missile pods and gun casements instead of fabric
Hellfire and Hellsing are baroque monstrosities, practically works of art suspended in the void. Hellsing is a frigate, used primarily as a training vessel for students who just joined up and need experience on a warship. Hellfire is a monstrous heavy cruiser, and easily the most ostentatious.

And yes, Hel is Meical’s preferred flagship
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015 - 0:38

Meical- Strides! Meical walks with long, fluid steps and always seems to have a heading in mind, and is determined to get there
unless she is conciously making an effort to keep pace with you, you practically have to jog to keep up with her
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 15:36

Architects of Life by Ivan Torrent
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 20:41

in traditional eastern women's wear (the japanese kimono, the chinese hanfu, the chinese cheongsam), these garments have a crossover, they are all worn with the left breast over the right

this is because right over left is used for corpses

Meical, if she were ever in an environment, would kind of confuse or unsettle people, because she would wear them in the right over left style
(because, well, she has already died)

add: I really like the look of the chinese Hanfu and the vietnamese ao dai
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 20:32

starting to realize that Meical has the same view towards martial arts that a lot of grandmasters do: It is not a sport, it is self-defense. there are no rules about it; either you defeat your opponent with everything at your disposal, or your opponent will beat you because you do not

particularly seeing some of Gozo Shioda in there right now

*looks up list of grandmasters*
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 19:37

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Way_of_the_sword_by_yannico0-d4dj420

Way of the sword
by Yannico0

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Badass_by_raulzito2112-d3aay5n

Badass
by Raulzito2112

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Tumblr_nr8a5jhhbk1tsn460o1_1280_by_bigmac996-d920rox

Court of the Dead-Shard
by bigmac996
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 19:54

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Naginata_by_quenhcu-d65h5e2

Naginata
by quenhcu

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 98494513156_by_elrictribal-d9gxh3b

by ElricTribal
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 20:45

note for meical:
constant pain can cause depression and suicidal thoughts
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 20:18

Happiness promotes healthier marriages and helps people live longer- okay, what if you can’t tell if your partner is happy or not? (Meical)

On that note, about 40 percent of a person’s happiness is due to habits and practices that the individual chooses to cultivate. Writing about times of difficulty and stress makes for healthier adjustment, as does cultivating positive emotions such as gratitude

Meical has existed an incredibly long time, met the personification of death, met various gods on as many worlds, even fought against a number of them, but she never really seems to display herself with any real degree of religious-ness
This is due to several reasons
First, this was due to her growing up in a time and place where it was generally accepted that the gods wouldn’t do anything for you that you wouldn’t already do for yourself (her homeland is heavily based on Viking-era Norway).
Second, she was disillusioned to the gods when, after all she did and as hard as she fought, no god she knew or didn’t know would lend a hand to help her sister. She grew to be a little bit bitter about it as the years went by, but whatever
Third, she didn’t have time to devote to any god, before her death or since. She is too busy keeping eyes on her sister/nieces
Finally, Meical Has already died, and knows what is waiting for her (or what was waiting for her; whether or not it still is remains a matter of debate). Since she still sees herself as the same kind of monster as she was back then (if not more of one), she figures she is already going back to hell when all is said and done, and has accepted that as her fate, so what she does now in a cosmic sense really doesn’t matter anymore (as far as she sees it)
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 1:08

one generation, while Meical's niece was head of her own self-made syndicate, there was an older man who worked for a mob by the name of Gasciogne (yes, i am ripping this straight from Bloodborne- I'm sorry). Meical killed and rezzed him twice before she finally destroyed the rest of the mob, mostly because her niece liked his sense of duty. After destroying the rest of the mob, the girl gave Gasciogne a chance to join her syndicate, which he eventually accepted
they had a bit of a rocky start, but Gasciogne eventually came to appreciate his life being spared, and respected and admired the young girl

to the point- Gasciogne is standing outside when a school gets shot up by a couple of students. Gasciogne might have ignored this, but one of his boss's good friends went to school there, and his mistress would be very upset if this girl were to die. With a shake of his head, he made his way inside
he found the girl, seemingly dead, with the rampaging students standing over them. With a terse statement about not being able to forgive their actions, he butchers two of them, and throttles the third to the point the boy's neck snaps
it is at that moment the girl moans in pain- she is still alive, just injured
Gasciogne drops the boy's body and crouches next to her, saying that it is good she is alive, and that his mistress will be happy she survived. He tells her that it may be painful, but she will need to stay awake until he can get her some medical attention

This is all very disturbing to the girl, because in addition to not knowing what her best friend did outside of school, she has NO idea that this man is in any way related to her and is, in fact, friendly

oookay, going to bed
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2015 - 15:58

Strange an mildly uncomfortable realization

I think the reason i like a character like Meical but kind of despise a character like Superman, despite the fact that they are both super-powerful is the fact that Meical does have faults

Superman, in most iterations of his character, is set up as a superhuman who is so good he is more than human- a being who can do no wrong

Meical, as much as I try to prop her up, has problems; she does terrible things
and she knows it
for that matter, she is whole-heartedly convinced that she is getting a bad ending and she believes she fully deserves it
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2015 - 16:04

One could argue that Superman has a notable flaw; his flaw is not having flaws/faults. Sure, that could be interpreted as a shitty flaw, since it does him no personal harm. But it's a flaw in character. The same reason why one could argue that the concept of heaven is in and of itself, a hell. You have to have bad to balance out the good, else the good becomes overbearing and repulsive.

If there is no bad, no weakness, no fault, it makes for a bad character because there's no mediation
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 13:30

At some point in the story, Meical's niece asks her to assist in reforming the government for the betterment of its people
so, through some convoluted means, she becomes president until her niece becomes old enough to be accepted into office.

at some point, she is asked to giver her thoughts on being president. I am not completely, one-hundred percent sure how i would fit it in, but i want her answer to go something along these lines:

"I met a man a long time ago whose answer is better than any i can give, and this is what he said:

"A president is a high-level official who is elected to carry out a function. He is not a king, not a god. He is not the witch doctor of a tribe who knows everything. He is a civil servant. I think the ideal way of living is to live like the vast majority of people whom we attempt to serve and represent."
"

this is a direct quote from real-life Uruguay President Jose Mujica, who if you haven't heard is arguably one of the best presidents and governmental figures in the world today

the only issue with this line going down is that the only reason she is serving as president, and assisting people, is because her niece asked her to, and she admits as much, so none too sure on how well that would go down
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2015 - 21:41

Really want there to be a moment in time where Meical is pulling a scene like either Alucard during Hellsing's invasion by the Valentine bros, or Lady Maria in the Bloodborne DLC

Where the enemy enters a hidden or disused part of this young girl's home, and Meical is just sitting on a chair, one leg crossed over the other, waiting for them, still as a fucking statue until they get too close

the person thinks she actually Is a statue, or a corpse, until they try to touch her, at which point her hand grabs their wrist in a steel grip, and they realize that her eyes following them isn't just a trick of the light...
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 4:41

Had TS look at one of the main pics i use as Meical reference and had him try to describe how she looked

I was expecting things like, i don't know, eye description, nose adjectives, that kind of thing, but what he gave me was just as good, and in some cases better

according to TS, Meical's face is:
cold
distant
jaded

i have personal feelings about how she looks, which inevitably make her sound a bit...i don't want to say softer, but definitely more sympathetic, but that might be the problem. I see her as my character, and i know her ins and outs, but that image, viewed by a person who knows nothing about her- how would they see her?
The answer
^
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Jan 2016 - 12:26

Really didn't think this was the case for a long time, but I think it actually does make sense that Meical listens to a lot of metal, mostly because she can relate to the lyrics, in many ways that the common fan can't

that said, i kind of want to say that she wouldn't, for the simple reason that it brings up too many unpleasant memories and emotions
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 15:57

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Kill_genji___a_sword_shattered___by_ragaru-d2qmexv

Kill Genji 'A Sword Shattered'
by Ragaru

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Guardian_by_aikurisu-d4pg7sr

Guardian
by Aikurisu
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 16:02

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Ryoko_by_malignant_librarian-d63hqnl

Coming Home
by justjingles

Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 22:38

“Nothing would please me more than if the world as a whole would simply leave my family alone, and let my sister’s descendants live out their lives in peace. But, alas, trouble is drawn to my family the way iron shavings are drawn to a magnet. I cannot change my family’s fate, so I do what I can to protect them from it.
~Meical
Drinking tea with a young, crippled daimyo
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 1:06

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 The_rusted_souls___the_victor_by_zeo_x-d4xi6fg

The Rusted Souls - The Victor
by emersontung
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 16:18

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Tumblr_mm4zyfp4gb1rj9zaho2_500

i don't know
also:

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Tumblr_nwvmxhoezX1sc7i7no1_500
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 2:08

I know i put it up in the gallery, but i took another look at it and it is such a close fit

Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Royal_guard_by_yue_iceseal-d5vuo5w

Royal Guard
by Yue-Iceseal
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 0:29

i just realized that if Meical were in Remnant (the world of RWBY) then she would be an excellent distraction for the Grimm
but she would also be unable to live around her niece commonly, because her very presence summons Grimm by the horde

Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 13:48

A Place in Heaven- Thomas Bergersen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meical: Volume I   Meical: Volume I - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meical: Volume I
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next