Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
Day of Light
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:53

Alevon gently wraps his arms around her
"...not everything has to make sense for it to be true..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:56

TK lets her rod fall and turns around to face Alevon. She whispered, "Alevon...I wish you'd not be that way...you shouldn't hate yourself...and you shouldn't hate every human...it bothers me...to know that the person I love hates everyone I love..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:59

"Pouvons-nous aller maintenant? Cette conférence m'ennuie..." Akihiro said in an annoyed tone as he sat down and buckled up.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:02

Alevon gently leans his head on her shoulder and whispers
"...I've always been that way...ever since I was young...seeing the senseless violence and hatred among people...made me hurt so much...seeing animals hit by speeding cars...people starting fights over money and greed...peoples homes taken so a new highway can be built......I've grown to hate people...so...much......I hate them all....for hurting each other and the innocent.....so destructive are we....I hate myself for even being human.........I'm sorry....TK...I just....can't change....not with this....it hurt me too much when I was young and is there forever...you know of my nightmares...that's why I have them..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:06

TK called out to her uncle, "In a seccy!"

She then leaned her head back to stare into Alevon's eyes, "I'm not so different from them Alevon."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:11

Alevon wraps his arms around her again and holds her tight
"...no....you're different...different enough...I've always been alone...never had friends...even my own parents hardly spoke to me....you're all I've ever had........so please.....you're the only one in the world I can or could ever trust...the only one I love...the only one I have....."

Alevon buries his face in her neck again and grip her shirt gently
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:16

TK holds him warmly and whispers, "You have friends...Alevon...not just me...you just have to accept them..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:19

Alevon is silent for a moment
"...I don't think so....they've been growing more and more hostile towards me...I'll work with them....but they are not people I trust....."

Alevon gently eases away
"....we need to get going..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:22

TK leans back on the wall with her left arm up a little as if she were laying down and her hand was on a pillow. She closed her eyes and listened to her heart beat.

What to do...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:34

Alevon gently strokes her left cheek with his right hand
"...I'm not going to hurt anyone...and I'm not going to betray the team....I just don't trust them.....which reminds me...if I say or act like I'm betraying the team, or if I do anything weird....please trust me...I would never betray you, Tsinanae...or the team you work with...so....all I'm asking...is please, no matter what I do....trust me...?"

Alevon gently takes her hand and rubs it on his left cheek, closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:36

TK looks at him and replies quietly, "Of course Alevon...sometimes I just feel as if you don't trust me though..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:39

Alevon holds her tightly
"...I'm sorry...I really am......old habits are just....hard to break sometimes..."

Alevon kisses her cheek
"...I do trust you...TK....."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:40

TK bites her bottom lip and slowly glides her hands down his back.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:46

Alevon's heart beats faster and he buries his face in her neck and kisses it
"...we have an important job to do...and we can't keep the others waiting on us..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:54

TK nodded and eased off of him. "Uncle Akihiro is rather impatient..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:55

"...mmm..."
Alevon steps back and sits down in a seat I assume is there
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:57

TK teleported next to her uncle and sat in the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:00

...I was hoping she'd sit next to me...oh well I suppose...

...should I sit next to them? .....well...what if she wan't to sit with him alone...

....what if she wants me to sit next to them...

Alevon sighs and leans his head back, closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:05

Gabrielle sat down alone. It was too early since she was last in a similar means of transportation, and she hated planes. She turned her head towards Alevon, and looked away, figuring it would be impolite to stare and judge. She was improving when it came to doing socially acceptable gestures.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:06

Alevon opens his eyes and looks at Gabrielle for a moment before closing his eyes again
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:08

Josh was asleep on the cot inside... he woke up a short time ago and grabbed his things including his pocky and gum from the cloths beneath his cot and went outside hopping on the ship, "Nice ride..." then looking over at Alevon, "your weapons are done to your specifications I believe... and it seems that you already took them." Josh smirks a bit.

'hmmm.... now if he does betray us... we won't be simply doomed...'

"Anyway I have almost finished my equipment and I will do that on the ride... but could I get my payment perhaps?" Josh sits down strapping in about 2 seats away from Alevon and begins finishing up some work on one of his swords.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:12

Leana walked into the ship, noticing that everyone was seated and waiting to leave. She sighed and rubbed her eyes, glad for the power nap she just took. Though she still needed rest.

'You want to take over Princess? I need rest.'

'Yeah, of course.'

Then she put on her glasses and tied her hair up. Then she walked to a seat next to Gabrielle and smiled, hoping she didn't mind that someone had sat next to her. She didn't feel like going near Alevon, and TK was with the wolf, Akihiro.

Last edited by Capricorn Hunter on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:14

Alevon gives Josh two hundred dollars and a glass tube with a grey pill in it...he also hands him a make-shift gas mask
"...thanks...this bottle contains pure oxygen, it won't explode by any means, so don't worry about that...but it's good for breathing when you can't otherwise...."

Alevon examines the things Josh gave him very closely, smelling them and tapping on different parts with his finger...he eyes Josh curiously

"...you didn't do anything else to these, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:19

(So who's going to fly the ship? Lol. Akihiro sure as hell can't.)
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:22

Alevon looks over at Josh and whispers
"...Josh...I may do something weird in the Pit, ok? ....something that may make me look like a really bad person, maybe even look like I'm betraying the team, I don't know yet.....but whatever I do.....you need to trust me....you don't need to act any different....just trust me....ok?"

Alevon stands up and says to everyone
"...if it's alright, I'll fly us there"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next