Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
Day of Light
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:29

Josh smiles going to Alevon, "I can honestly say I think I made them to your specifications... the finger blades should be able to store your heated energy... or at least some of it and be able to release it in a concentrated beam... same goes for your sword, but that should hold more power and the beam released should be able to be a bit larger... I think that is what you wanted... and the chain is set up as well as ejector system... as well as the hilt shot which is already loaded..."(all he says is true) Josh then shows Alevon the buttons on the hilt of his sword that would fire the bullet and launch the blade, "Although none of this is properly tested yet it should all work."

Josh smiles proud of his work, "Anything else?"

'yes... that should work... and I hope I don't have to alter it...'

Alevon would find nothing wrong with his weapons no matter how he searched... because there isn't. though Josh did prepare it in a specific way in case Alevon ever betrayed them... (and no it wouldn't be possible to notice even if you took it apart... well maybe then but only with extreme knowledge of mechanics and it would only be apparent if it was altered in a specific way)

Josh then goes back to his seat saying, "Fine... but I will only allow it until you go to attack one of us.. if that happens... I will take you out..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:35

...nearly all of this is wrong, but I like that he made the sword able to be shot from the hilt and on a chain nonetheless...oh well...the sword was the main point and he made it better than what I asked...

"...thank you...and what about the bullets?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:39

"hmmm... I thought that you took those... That other guy made them..." (great what did I do wrong ><... they can store up your energy, heat up... and even fire your energy...)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:41

"Hi Ariel and Leana," Gabrielle said, displaying a free smile.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:43

(lol, all I wanted was for the sword and finger blades to be able to heat up, as in, I pour energy into them and they heat up...lol...I also wanted the blades on the finger things to be able to be shot from the finger thing...as in, the blade shoots off, on a thin, heat-conducting wire....and for the sword to have a thing in the hilt that shot a bullet, lol......but I prefer the sword how you made it, able to be shot out on a chain, it's fine, lol.....btw, I can already fire my energy, lol, from any part of my body)

Alevon looks at Akihiro
"...may I have them, please?"

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:43

"Hey," she said back with a smile.

"I-I-I hope that you don't m-mind us sitting here," she stuttered. She pushed her thick glasses up her nose and glanced at the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:47

"Nah, it's okay," Gabrielle said quickly. "I like your company." She scooted a little farther, leaving more space for both of them to relax.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:48

(oh... well the bullet can still be shot out of the hilt and is already loaded with one shot... as for the the rest... the only mistake it seems he made is that you can't eject the spikes... besides that he has everything he wanted and the few extra bonuses Razz... and there is a reason why he made it so that you could channel your energy through your weapons so that they can be fired as well as heat up... don't worry though they won't malfunction or hurt you.)
Josh sighs sitting down and working on his own swords.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:54

Alevon looks at Josh
"...I could give you something else if you like..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:56

Josh looks up, "hmmm?... like what?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 17:59

"...I don't know...I have a lot of things..."
Alevon sorts through his bag

"...I have some plastic bottles...bottle of pure hydrogen...bottle of hydrogen/oxygen mix, not water...magnesium bars...some wax...wires...rag.......just random items..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:00

Akihiro tosses him the bullets rather carefully. All of them seemed to have been perfectly done, the welding perfect.

"Votre accueil" Akihiro stated as he got comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:00

Ariel smiled, glad that she wasn't intruding.

'Aw, this would be the perfect time to talk. If only I wasn't so damn tired.'

'Calm down, I'm sure you'll get your chance.'
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:02

"...thanks..."
Alevon carefully catches them and loads them all (12) into a clip and slides it into the larger caliber gun he has (he has 3, two of a smaller, one of a larger)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:06

"I could use some of the wires I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:07

"...ehh...I'm just sure there's SOMETHING I can give you worth your time....."

Alevon says as he takes a handfull and gives it to Josh

Alevon sorts through his bag again
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:12

Josh takes the wires and they wrap around his sword he was working on magnetically attaching to the blade Josh sits down continuing his modifications and using the wires as more parts for his work.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:12

TK yawns and leans on her uncle again, enjoying his fur.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:14

Alevon zips his bag up and he goes and sits in the pilot's seat
"...well...is everyone ready?"
Alevon asks
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:26

TK replies, "Yes" and buries her face in her uncle's fur.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:32

"...alright then..."
Alevon puts the helmet on, unsure of it and makes the sip take off
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:32

"I'm ready," Gabrielle said.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:35

Alevon gets his computer out and sits it on whatever surface it can sit on...he pulls the map up and flys the ship
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 19:16

Flying the ship was rather easily. As you sat in the seat and put the helmet on you instantly saw everything around the ship in perfect clarity, and knew every function of the ship. You felt as if you were the ship. Cloaking was easy, there was a claw underneath for grabbing objects, no weapons, and you could make the walls transparent one way so people could see outside. All of this was learned in but a moment.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 19:44

Ariel squirmed in her seat a little; she wasn't accustomed to flying.

'Stop being a baby, everything is fine.'

'Shouldn't you be asleep?'

Ariel looked around at her friends and sighed. She was glad to be with TK again, and she was also happy that she made new friends as she looked at Gabrielle. That is to say, Ariel at least thought of her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next