Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1

Go down 
+3
Bestdragon3
Zentaku
ShinJix
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 0:39

"Gahhhhhh!" Goro falls and hits the ground, his armor protecting AND adding more pain.
"Hmp!" Hiryu hits Goro's back, landing softly.

'Hiryu' looks at the sky, impressed the fall was short. He then looked around the room he was in, There was a bag of Wadokaichin 10 feet away from him.

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 0:41

The Doctor recovers from the fall rather quickly as he reaches for the bag and pockets it quickly, replying,"That will pay for the crap that's happened so far... Now get me out of here."
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 0:43

As the bag is grabbed and pocketed with no permission, a large piece of the underground wall breaks. A demon of some sort charges out of the debris and attacks where the bag is located.
"Woah...is that a Oni?" Goro looked at the gigantic demon with amazement and fear.
"Get up and fight." Hiryu tried to dodge the Oni as much as he can.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 0:49

You could hear something like a tooth cracking as the Doctor spits out a green liquid directly at the demon before retreating behind the fighters.

(Paralyzing poison, very minor.)
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 0:53

The Oni tried to swing his club, but the poison's effects did seem to harm the Oni. He dropped his gigantic club, he tried to fight the shocking paralysis, screaming and shouting in the process.

Hiryu used this to his advantage, He unsheathed a dagger hidden in his pockets and leaped, stabbing his back until he is down.

" Do something else now!" As he wasn't looking, the other foreigners that were still passed out from the typhoon were kicked and dropped to the hole by a mysterious entity, the hole the foreigners fell into suddenly closes. The foreigners are trapped inside, with a Oni.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 12:33

Ichiha sighed and, wordlessly, took out her tachi sword. She looked at the gang of immature morons at her side--especially the doctor. They were all here to hunt demons, the least they could do is actually fight. However, forced to do so by what she wanted to do, she stepped forward and before the man with the fancy katana, something that might've passed as an act of defense.

Without waiting for a particularly special moment--taking no heed of warnings or things as silly as that--Ichiha surged at the ogre and drove the sword towards its abdomen.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 12:43

The Oni demon, now having a sword stuck in his abdomen, with multiple wounds on his back and upper neck area, falls to the ground. Hiryu sticks the dagger inside the Oni's head before jumping off of it.

With that many serious wounds, the Oni would be considered dead. And it did die.
The Oni's corpse and resting club faded away, vanishing into nonexistence. Seeing as the foreigners can't climb back up to their original plan, they go to the path where the Oni charged out from. The bag of Wadokaichin is in possession of the Doctor now.

Hiryu extends his arm to Goro, he grabs Hiryu's arm and gets back up. Hiryu gets in front of the foreigners, and leads the way.

Goro didn't show his true leadership, he regret ever volunteering to become a leader of the foreign party. He gave his leadership and trust to Hiryu.

_-=Hiryu Party=-_
Thus, the elusive shinobi known as 'Hiryu' became the leader of the former Goro Party, succeeding in doing, whatever Goro was doing.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 13:11

Izagoth didn't use his magic to break his fall seeing that he could live without it and rather jump/rolled when he hit the ground breaking his fall... and then observed the fight with the oni seeing that he wouldn't have been much help in the TEAM effort... (just a quick catch up Razz) then following the group down the path..., "hmmm... that Oni looked a lot tougher than it was... doesn't it seem that way?... and you'd think that the doctor would have noticed such an obvious trap."
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 13:36

Goro looked up in the ceiling, he swore he could hear footsteps coming from up there. He stayed in the back with the other foreigners, his brown eyes look at the others. He tries to make conversation. "So, have you ever done this before...?" He mumbles to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 13:43

Izogoth looks back at him something a light blue can barely be seen inside his pupils, "Hmm... no I haven't been demon hunting before... but I was expecting more of a challenge... and less running away."
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 13:56

"Hmm..What about you guys?" Goro continues to try to know the others as Hiryu leads them in a straight hallway.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:30

Ichiha shrugged offhandedly, and mumbled something to herself. "It certainly would help if I had more experience..." She looked down and continued mumbling. It took a while for the others to realize she was actually pretty ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:33

"Hmmmf... first rule Ichiha... never doubt ourself... if you believe you are beneath your enemy then you have already lost... and rule 2... Your enemy is only unbeatable if you allow yourself to believe such things..." Izogoth states in a rather formal matter though it seems like he is trying to comfort her... though he obviously is now good at it.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:36

Ichiha looked at him, nonplussed. "And you are?" she asked after an awkward moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:37

"I've done my share of things." The Doctor simply replied, his hands behind his head,"I don't worry so much about myself though as I depend on the fighting ability of my companions. If they die. Oh well. As for your little rules boy, they're bull shit." The Doctor then laughs slightly as he puts away his rightly earned Wadokaichin,"Oh, and when we rest I'll have to craft another false tooth."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:50

"hmmm... and what is wrong with them?... as long as you remember my 3rd rule not to underestimate your opponent as well you will be fine... besides you are lucky you are our only medic Doctor... normally an insult towards me and my ways like that and I would cut you down where you stood... of course I would tell you of my intent first though... there is no honor in killing an unaware opponent." Izogoth seems just a tad annoyed by the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:54

"What's wrong with them? It's the fact that they make no sense. Fear is a common thing in people when they see an opponent, and according to you, they lose because of that. As for the unbeatable thing, everything is beatable. It's just fear again." The Doctor continued on, turning his head to him as he replied,"And I'll keep that comment about killing me in mind meat shield."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:57

"Your opinoin is noted.. but a warrior should be able to shed such bonds as fear... it should be easy to stand up against an entire army alone and just laugh rushing into the fray without worry... yes you may die, but you will die with your honor not running like some coward."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 15:01

"Alright, you can go ahead and die then. You warriors are all just naive, running into combat with thoughts of honor. Bah... Better to run and live another day then die because of stupidity."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 15:02

Ichiha seemed confused about having her question ignored. she just shrugged again and looked to the side, observing her surroundings. She was a nobody, but a nobody that was here to find and kill every last magical creature there was.

At the doctor's logic, she shuddered and nodded apprehensively. "But without motivation... there will be nothing, would there?"
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 15:06

Hiryu stopped walking. He looks straight ahead, and sees three 'people' wandering. Hiryu took caution, and continued to walk. Hiryu stopped as the 'people' looked at him and the foreigners. The people wore ragged clothes, with low-quality armor. They have nasty ancient blades sheathed. They look at Hiryu with leathery bumpy faces. Just behind the 'people' was a staircase, leading to a unknown location to the uppergrounds.

"So...who are you clowns....?" The people were angered, they seem to know what he said...For they were Japanese like him. Hiryu looked at the flies swarming on their green-mushy skin. Hiryu looked at the disemboweled heads and dirty coins below their disgusting uncared feet. "Hm..." Hiryu unsheathed his blade. They may be of Japanese origin, but they were cursed. They were demons. And demons must die.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 15:08

"Of course. There's motivation for everything. For me, it's getting rich." The Doctor was standing next to the woman now, as the other man just ticks him off. He then looks at the people ahead as he states,"Alright warriors, go have fun killing demons. I'll be here."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 15:08

Izogoth turns to Ichiha, "Indeed... and I'm sorry I forgot to answer your question before... my apologies. I am Izogoth I have trained long in my swordsmanship skills, and was born a rather unnatural human... I was born with far more innate magic than any normal person or even a normal wizard or sorcerer... but I have not trained well enough to use it that effectively yet..." a small blue light can be seen inside his pupil just barely as he looks at Ichiha directly.
pulling his sword sheath from his belt and holding it with his left hand he turns to face these things.
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 15:11

These people seemed to just be reanimated corpses, from the way they wear, they seem to have been bandits.

"..." Hiryu made the first move, he swung his blade at the middle bandit, but it blocked it with a sword with a blade similar to his. The two other bandits charged at the foreigners.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 15:14

Izogoth makes takes his stance... holding his sheath out to the side with his left hand and his right hand on the hilt ready to draw as the creature gets close enough and his left leg behind himself and right leg to the front... he is prepared to take this undead foe down with a single stroke as he waits for it to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1   魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

魔界 Demon World: Ancient Japan: Volume 1
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next