Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life in the Pits

Go down 
+6
Capricorn Hunter
ShinJix
We Tigers
Ta]R[SoNiS
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Life in the Pits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:23

7 just sits there and waits for the person to enter, 'Test?... what is going on?'
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:25

Four looks worried "O-Okay" she says then finishes the rest of her food and fiddles with her fingers. 'Why the right arm' she says thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:30

6 stared at the man for a moment and walked up to him.

'This man is dressed strangely... Wait there are other people here besides the voice? Why do I have to put my fingers in the water?'

6 had so many questions running through his mind, but he knew that he had to listen to what this man said. He didn't want to end up like 2 and 5... He put his fingers in the water and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:35

Four
A man walks in from the side door moments later with a remote in one hand and a clipboard in the other.

"Number Four of batch E134. Power given, Umbrakinesis. Alright, this test is rather simple." The man replies, dimming the lights with the remote,"Pull your shadow out of the floor as a solid mass with your mind." The man then waits and watches.

Six
Within moments the water started to boil. The man was nodding happily and taking notes,"Now, touch the table." He ordered.

Seven
A two men walk into the room dressed exactly the same. One has a clipboard where as the other one has a knife.

The one with the clipboard replies,"Number Seven of batch E134. Given power, Vitakinesis. Alright, come over here and we'll start the test."

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Thu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:36

9 has a puzzled look on his face, but he nods and does so...picturing a wall about 5 feet in front of him...a wall of crackling bluish energy appears in front of him, he immediately stops when he notices his skin peeling off a little about 3 seconds into it...he looks at the man
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:37

Ten sits in the room wondering what's gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:40

Nine
"You're doing fine. Hold the wall for about a minute for me so I can gather some data on it." The man replies, writing things down on his clipboard.

Ten
(Can't remember where I left you. Oh well.)

"Good. We will be beginning your test in a moment. Please stand and step away from your chair." The female voice replied.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:40

7 looks at the man with the knife, "why do you have that thing... that... thing." looking at the blade, 'I know what that is... it's a knife... I dreampt about that... I used it... and... no....SHIT!' 7 stands and and looks cautiously seeming a bit hesitant to advance, "what are you going to do?" he takes a step forwards, 'no... gotta obey... it is a bad idea... but... I can't hesitate.' he walks up to them.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:41

*Ten stands and walks 2 feet away from the chair.
"Okay."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:42

9 does so again, generating the 6 by 6 foot wall...his skin slowly peeling off
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:43

Seven
"Alright the first test is simple." The man with the clipboard replies as he nods toward the man with the knife. The man with the knife quickly advances on Seven and retreats within a blink of an eye, a cut going across his hand. Bleeding.

"Just heal that wound." The man replied, watching.

Nine
The man just watches and takes down notes.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:45

6 took whipped his hand out of the water and stared at it.

'What is going on! And why I am so cold all of a sudden?'

He stared at the table and then hesitantly touched it.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:49

7 looks at the man and focuses on the wound healing it, "Well that is interesting..." 'hmmm it hurts a bit...' the cut on the man would begin to close up.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:57

Three
"Alright, you're fine. You can see others power now. Everyone here has one now, just like you. Enjoy the colors." The Voice then starts to leave but turns his head back and says,"You can go to the Rec room now, by the way, there's no more exercise equipment for awhile. Bye." Then he's gone.

Six
The metal of the table begins to glow red and bend with heat. Before it could get further the man pulled your hand off as he replies,"Alright, we're done for the day." He bends down as he pulls something out from under the table. It looked like a pair of steel gloves that were made of steel and completely circular.

"Here, put these on and they'll lock into your hands. This will stop your ability from hurting anyone outside this area." He than opens them as he goes to put them on your hands.

Seven
"Hmm..." The doctor then begins to take notes as he notices your hand start to bleed slightly,"We're done for the day, go to the Rec room." Then they both left.

Eight
A man walks in through the door in the side carrying a steel ball in one hand, clipboard in the other.

"Number Eight of batch E134. Given power, Psychokinesis. Alright, your test is simple." The man puts the steel ball on the ground,"Pick that up with your mind, then you can go to the Rec room."

Ten
"Let the test begin." The Voice replied. Ten would notice the ceiling change slightly as it began to snow in the room, with winds being created as well.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:58

*10 looked down at his hands and legs, goosebumps weren't forming.
"I'm not cold for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 15:00

Da fuck? he thought. Going into the rec room, he sat down seeing that nothing was there.

((Can I has my list yet?))
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 15:00

7 walks into the rec room and noticing the lack of exercise equipment lays down and begins bench pressing a chair with some effort, "Gotta work up my arms again..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 15:02

After a minute, 9 stops and looks at the man, skin flakes on the floor...he rubs his arm, his remaining skin feeling sore
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 15:09

Nine
"Alright, that was good. Now put it up one more time and I'll shoot it. See if it works defensively." The man loads and holds the gun up, pointing directly at Nine's head.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 15:10

9 puts the field up between his head and the man
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 15:11

6 gulped and stared at his hands, now locked together. He couldn't use them anymore; not that he wanted to. He would never forgive himself if he hurt one of his friends... He sighed heavily and walked to the Rec Room, trying his best to seem normal.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 15:13

Three looked at Six's aura and stayed silent. He wouldn't bother telling anyone about his vision or sideeffects. Although faraway objects weren't as well defined as before, he could make out basic things, which was all he cared about. Somehow he felt tired, but he could still run like normal. Funny.

"So what do you have?" Three asked him.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 15:16

"I can heal others... but my arms have become weaker... and healing others seems to hurt me..." 7 answers still benching his chair, "and what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 15:17

6 looked at 3 with a gloomy expression.

"Thermokinesis I think the man said..." He then gestured to his bound hands. "I can't use them anymore. Anything I touch starts to heat up. I'm stuck like this." He sighed heavily before asking, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 15:17

Nine
The man shoots the gun at the force field as it disintegrates on impact.

"Well there's something I wasn't aware of... Anyway, you can go now." The man replied, writing and walking out the side door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in the Pits
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next