Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slithering Names

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 13:32

From the moment Aroces Secora saw the desolate warehouse, a stain even in the dirty neighborhood of the Tenth Arrondissement, she began to wonder if following Brian’s instructions was a good idea after all. Nonetheless she parked the car just in front of the entrance and stepped out of the silver Porsche, followed quickly by Traywick and a fat suitcase.

“Is this it?” she asked her assistant. From her tone of voice it was more of a rhetorical question. Mathew Traywick didn’t answer—he and Secora went straight for the rusty double door.

Once the handle was pulled down, the door groveled open with a displacing, grinding sound that quickly brought silence upon the room full with a crowd of about twenty people. Secora’s steps acidly resounded across the room as she made her way towards a man surrounded by four bodyguards. He didn’t look very well, Secora observed.

The room, albeit being a large storehouse, was stuffy, and the air in it was stale and sharp. Questionable industrial containers littered the place, and shelves upon shelves containing nothing towered over the people sitting pell-mell on backpacks or crates. Large imposing fans attached on the ceiling, surely having worked once, now rusted with decay. Everything led to the assumption that the warehouse hadn’t been used for decades.

As for Secora, it didn’t matter. It wasn’t like they would be hunting demons in this mess—she knew already that ‘Mr. Johansson’ had dealt with any apparent threats in the area already. Who she was concerned with were the pathetic hunters already gathered.

“Alright, Brian,—if that’s what you’re being called as of right now—I think you have gathered enough people for your plans. Might as well explain what you have in store.” Aroces Secora briefly gazed upon the several gathering religious fanatics, and then at the other two Equivoques seated a distance away from the rest of the people.

A metallic chuckle resonated across the room. Secora took a moment to realize that it was coming from ‘H.H.’, who was getting up from his makeshift seating. The longcoat he was wearing concealed most of his body, but his face betrayed some sort of sick amusement. “Yeah, Brian’s okay,” he said after a moment in surprisingly… middle-class English. “I thought it was about time we talked, all of us.” He paused for breath, something Secora noted.

“The night’s still young, we might start by introducing ourselves,” the gathering’s host continued. “Let me start. I am Brian Johansson, and I am one of the six Equivoques. I’m here to kill demons.”
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 14:01

Shane is in the vent system peering out into the gathering as he whispers under his breathe, "huh?... this is weird... maybe it wasn't a trap set by the demons..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 14:40

A woman of at least 30 cleared her throat as if to speak. She was dressed in a nice red dress, with light make up on her face as she peered at everyone else in the room,"My name is Becka. I'm not much of a fighter alone, but my capabilities far surpass the abilities of brute force. It'll be my pleasure to work with you all." As she finished she reached her hand into her pocket, pulling out a pill as he popped it in her mouth, swallowing it without hesitation. Becka always kept her eyes on everyone, taking in every detail.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 14:58

*Valentin rode up on a black, slightly rusted motorcycle. The license plate read D3M-0NX.
Taking out the key, V got off the vehicle, and rose his hoodie. Across the back of the hoodie was a large red anarchy sign.
Clutching his pure silver gun, he pushed open the door to the decriept warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 15:25

Shane pees out of the grating on the vent, "huh... this does seem to be real... awesome, there are others like me."
*squeek*
"what was that?"
Shane looked behind him in the vent to see a Rat. (I figure this would make sense to have rats and the such in a pre-described old and no longer in use deserted warehouse... or at least in the vent. if this is over-stepping any bounds then I apologize)
Shane looked at the rat for a moment...

"HOLY SHIT A RAT!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! LORD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!!! GET AWAY GET AWAY! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!" Shane kicked out the panel on the vent shaft and grabbed the edge outside flipping himself up and on-top of the vent shaft, "okay... okay... I'm safe... that was close, that rat almost got me..." (and add fear of vermin to his attributes)

Shane wipes some sweat from his brow, "phew... that was a close one, glad that is o-"
A loud creek would be heard from the old vents upon which Shane stood as it lowered, "uh-oh... look out below!" (again I am thinking, old warehouse, old vent system... he just did that flipy jump on top of it... yeah the joints will give out.)
The section of vent he is standing on falls as he jumps off and rolls onto the ground, "uh... sorry for the interruption..." He stands holding a bible in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 16:44

A masked man in a pope-like outfit got out of a black car. Mass was over for Aleksandar. He was happy to get out of the Hagia Varvara that day. There were so many people he couldn't breathe. Right now he was feeling sane, having done some homework last night. However, he was worried, knwoing he may need to get rid of some people here.

His car was bordered by 2 armored SUVs, property of the rebellious Zealots. Two of them, dressed in their fine standard issue red uniforms (think Quebec City fort regiment without the hats) with red body armor vests. Why they wore that color was something Aleksandar was oblivious to. Wasn't his choice. The Zealots were a bunch of Orthodox recruits and, when you navigated your way up to the Cavalry regiment, Cossacks finely imported from Ukraine and Russia.

Vastovan, a 40 year old man who could pass as 50 exited the car with an elaborate officer uniform and a Russian hat. As soon as he did, another 8 zealots exited, their FNFALs ready for conflict. Vastovan K. Vaklovich was the leader of these zealots. They lived on the large upper floors of the Hagia and operated a few bases in Paris, and were financed by the Church's immense revenues, but, aside from that, had almost no reliance on anyone but Vastovan. He was probably the person in Paris with the most nicknames. 121 commonly used, in fact. The most common of which was a mutilation of his name, 'Vakav'.

The zealots were ready for what they usually did. Professionally marched into an Atheist stronghold like elite units, then turned on the enemy, shooting anyone, any age, that they saw, then waiting for the Cossacks to charge into the streets on horseback and eliminate stragglers with cavalry carbines, and, if it was called for, rocket launchers. After that they would all have some good vodka and pretend nobody noticed. Well, yeah. Nobody would notice, because the second Achzarits with the symbol of the Orthodox Patriarch drove by, people knew it wasn't a good idea to stick around.

"Vakav , licentia vestri men hic. HH no amo lemma cursor a tumultus." Aleksandar said to Vakav as the man drew his pistol and the Zealots prepared to bust the place.

"I don't give a shit. There's like 3 equivoques in there. Fuck you." Vakav responded. Aleksandar pulled open the doors and just walked in, letting Vakav know that there was no chance of making a bust now. Vakav stood outside, looking in and taking a puff of his cigar. Aleksandar took his seat and waited for an elaborate speech to happen.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 17:58

Shane backed up moving so that his back was to the wall and he was nearby a window... just in case stuff got... bad.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 18:31

Becka looked at both of the new arrivals... She knew one of them as Aleksander, she could never forget his face... As for the other man, he was merely a civilian... Becka pulled out a small digital camera from her pocket as she turned it toward Shane, taking his picture before putting her camera back.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 18:43

Shane looked at Becka and the camera, "uh... what was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 18:55

Becka looked at the man as she simply replied,"Research, and archiving."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 18:57

Shane walks towards Becka, "Research eh?... so you know a lot about this stuff?... I'm kinda new to it... I thought I was the only person like this till I received that invitation, frankly I thought that it was those demons trying to trap me..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 19:02

"You never know, maybe we are." Becka replies as she stares into Shane's eyes, her eyes flashing completely blood red before returning to normal. She looks away though as she rubs her eyes slightly, her trick irritating them slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 19:07

Shane smiles, "Well I'm glad your not, or you would have taken advantage of your superior numbers and attacked me by now... So, I'm not alone, that is good to know." Shane puts his hands behind his head, his arms out leaning back a bit in a relaxed position, "Neat trick with the eyes by the way."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 19:10

Becka just chuckles slightly as she shakes her head, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 19:17

Becka might notice that Shane's right foot will not stop tapping the ground quickly... he stretches back and yawns, "So, how did you get into this stuff?" He is not stretching out his arms, and is foot is still tapping jitteryly.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 19:35

Becka ignored the man. He was getting on her nerves...
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 20:28

Shane sighs his leg still shaking, "Well then miss, I wish you a good day (night?), may God bless you." Shane waves with his left arm which is holding his bible and walks back over to his wall leaning against it and tapping his leg constantly... he also shifts positions regularly.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:00

*V stood in the corner, hoodie up over his face,
" So I assume you were invited here too?" He questioned the others, in a deep, dramatic like voice.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:03

Aleksandar stayed silent. He had a seat conveniently in speech distance from HH, which he was kind of lucky to have. HH was the one he probably least hated, mainly because he was more of a puzzle game you had to solve rather than a button masher or a combo-memorizer. His train of thought didn't make sense to him. Maybe when you're used to being insane being sane isn't right anymore.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:10

Secora cleared her throat at the interruption, giving Shane an acid look.

"Transient guests, are we?" H.H. asked almost immediately, more in Vastovan's direction than anybody else's. "Sir, take a seat. There aren't only atheists in here."

The commotion quickly died down as Secora took up speech. "I'm one of the four equivoques in this building, Aroces Secora. By the end of this trip you might figure out what my abilities are." She turned around and in a comedically dramatic way jabbed her finger at her assistant. "This is Mathew Traywick. He isn't important."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:15

Becka paid close attention to this women, taking in every detail as she slowly took her camera out and just held onto it.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:25

Bitch, please Aleksandar thought. This was going to be a very disorganized and jumbled 'meeting'. Personally he'd prefer to be in a random other meeting so long as it wasn't to plan a pride march of any sort. Why he didn't arrive in a more violent way he was oblivious to. Vakav would have been happy to comply for once. He silently sat and watched over the meeting, examining Secora. He wondered, if everyone here was invited, why the hell HH would chose this bunch to be part of his demon fighting crew.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:29

Shane also paid attention to the woman, his leg began to stop tapping.
'damn jitters... least it is starting to come down.'
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:37

Traywick sighed, used to the usual berating of his significance. he only sorted all the papers and cleaned up after all the messes Aroces got into, after all--nothing much, especially in real society. He just nodded and took the insult.

A few people stood up and introduced themselves, one by one. There were religious representatives, mostly from the Church of France, and a few freelancers, as well as a couple cocky-looking devils. All led to believe that even when brought together the lines between the parties were clearly drawn.

"How about you?" Brian's interest was moreso directed at Aleksandar than anybody else in the whole room, much to Secora's discontent.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:44

"Aleksandar II, Protodeacon of Paris. I hope we can cooperate." Aleksandar said, standing up. That was a lie. He really hoped these people would all perish from a demon attack on the hall. As he sat down, he 'accidentally' twisted part of his staff formerly thought to be unmovable. Nothing happened, however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slithering Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names Empty

Back to top Go down

Slithering Names
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next