Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slithering Names

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Slithering Names - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 15:56

All of them were gone. After a minute of standing still in case one was still lurking around, Secora put the smoking gun down and and observed the group's numbers. The group of twenty five was reduced to eighteen. Not bad, she figured. she was sure this was more of a test than anything else.

"Brian, I think we should go after them," Aroces said after her observations.

Johansson, however, shook his head. "The super demon'll be out pretty soon. For now we need to rest, and tend to the two wounded folks over there." He extracted his pale, bony hand from his pocket to point at a man laying face down on the pavement, and a woman holding her left shoulder with her good hand.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 16:30

Becka was pleased with her work today as she went a safe ways away from the group and carefully sat on the pavement, tucking her dress beneath her. She began flipping through her pictures, memorizing the faces of those that fought today. Especially those who died. They would be very helpful in her research...
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 17:39

Shane walks up quietly behind Becka peering over her shoulder hoping she wouldn't notice him yet, "So whatcha doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 17:41

She turned her head at him and replied,"Looking at my pictures, and mentally noting details. What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 18:12

Shane is shifting from one foot to the other constantly, "Just moving around, I always get the jitters after using my abilities, and I can't stand holding still..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 18:58

"Ahuh..." Becka replied in a bored tone, pulling out another pill from her purse, swallowing it dry once more before going back to her pictures.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 19:28

Secora put the gun back in Traywick's arms. While looking like just your normal AK-47, the weapon which seemed to be carried around very nonchalantly in the woman's arms made an uncanny drop once Traywick caught it. "Put it back in the suitcase," she said dryly.

She then cocked her head and eyed the young equivoque she had not seen before. "Hey, kid, what's your name?" He turned around and left her without a response. She dug into her back pocket again and took out a short cigarette filter. She grinned at Brian a bit, seeing him stand motionless. "Hey, want to have a smoke or something?" Secora walked over and circled in front of him. "Huh?"

H.H. looked at her coldly. "I don't smoke."

Secora seemed to take it well. She simply shrugged and, out of her other pocket, took out a bag of cannabis flowers. So she turned her attention to the others. "Hey, come on, guys. Join me, why don't you? There's plenty for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 20:42

Aleksandar didn't smoke. There was plenty for him in the Hagia when the air filled with smoke finely produced in Cuba. He sat down and made a few prayers before staring off into the distance, and then wondering how the fuck he would get back to where he was before. This wasn't his job, his job was to shout prayers at people and give money to a bunch of gang bangers in military uniforms. He liked his job better.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 20:56

Shane turned to Secora, "weed?... great, that is the only thing that cures these damn jitters, I'm in." he says as he walks over to her smiling and seeming fidgety as he walks over.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 21:09

"Pass." Normally she'd say yes, but she needed to get through these pictures.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 21:58

"You seem so absorbed by those photos, your research..." Secora commented after taking a long drag. she gave the bag and her extra instruments to Shane. "Roll a joint if you want, whatever," she quietly told him.

"It's almost like nobody wants to talk anymore, though. you're all so busy doing your research that one day you wake up, your thing's done, and you realize nobody's gonna listen to you and that you haven't been listening to anybody else, because everybody's so fucking busy with their stuff. Everybody has a story to tell." Secora took another long drag.

"I mean, talk about me. I was raised in Northampton by fucking criminals. I was too busy being a criminal to think about the other folks out there, and so I was bigoted. Probably still am. Whatever, nobody cares, anyway."

Secora's criticism finally stopped, as she closed her eyes and mumbled something to herself.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 22:02

Shane rolled himself a joint carefully and lit it putting the joint to his lips and inhaling holding it in as his body seems to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slithering Names   Slithering Names - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slithering Names
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4