Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 14:23

Grace would then appear directly in front of TK, Katelyn attached as Grace replied,"Yes TK?" In the sweetest voice ever. Kate however was completely surprised and confused, as well as shocked once she saw Yia on the ground. She quickly put Grace down as she replied,"What happened!" Kneeling down to Yia in the process.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 14:41

(pssst Sam, TK is no healer XD)

TK grinned at Grace as she replied, "Sorry, my friend here has a bad wound." TK kept fanning at Yia's leg, keeping the blood swirling in place. "I was wondering if you could heal it, like you did my back?" TK looked up at Kate as she replied, "Your boyfriend fell asleep and did what he normally does. I forgot to warn Yia, it all happened so fast..." TK sighed slightly in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 14:49

Katelyn turned red slightly before she turned her full attention to Yia, saying,"Th- There's no need to Grace to exert herself... I can heal Yia." Katelyn motioned at Yia's leg, the entire wound starting to glow as it slowly started to heal itself. It took about a minute to completely close as Katelyn slowly stood, her right leg giving out for a moment before she recovered, standing up completely,"Alright... He's fine now. Thank you you two. The process went a lot smoother with both of your help. Now, if there's nothing else I should probably go..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 14:56

TK fell to the ground with a loud thud, took her sensu out of her mouth and popped it open, fanning herself. "Oh Kaaaate" she said as she fanned herself with haste. "I feel faaaaaint~!!!" She sang.

"KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!" She yelled and acted like she was in serious trouble, but it was her way of waking Tim up.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 14:59

Tim shook his head as he rubbed it slightly, leaning up as he replied,"What are you yelling about T- " Tim then noticed Kate, and just stayed in his position. Kate also did not move as well as they both just looked at each other, afraid to move.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 15:02

TK stood to her feet and patted her clothes as she cleared her throat. "Ohh hey there, sorry to wake you Tim" she grinned, clearly not sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 15:05

Gabrielle exploded, "Don't just stand there, dude!" She put a hand over her mouth, realizing the moment wasn't befitting such a loud exclamation. "Sorry."

She got back onto her feet and awkwardly gave her hand to Yia. "You see, I know darkness equals shadows but shadows do not equal darkness--like, the element--so I understand why you might be frightened to be around each other. But see, my very existence is proof that, without the light, there will be no shadow, and if there's no dark, well, there's nothing."

She chuckled nervously, unsure about where her metaphor was going. "What I mean is, you folks should... coexist."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 15:07

Yia looked down at his newly healed leg as he stopped crying. "I-I o-owe you w-w-one Kate." Yia says his body was taking gasps from crying. He took Gabrielle's hand waited for the help to get up.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 15:13

Tim didn't say anything for a moment before he said,"We can't coexist... It's just not possible..."

Kate then took a angry step forward as she said,"It is too possible Tim! We can still try-"

"I've tried everything Kate! Don't you think I already have! My latest attempt almost got me killed!" Tim yelled as he started to stomp away, with Kate just standing there, looking at him, tears visible from under her mask.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 15:20

TK teleported near Tim and used her gravitational pull on him soon as she appeared, making him sink halfway in the ground. "I know this attack is useless on you but I need to bring you down to my level for a second, literally." She said as she looked at Raine.

TK then, quickly scanned around for Videor.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 21:35

Raine stepped forward, knowing what TK was thinking, she had asked her to help her with this situation back at the base.

"I can try something if you'd like," Raine spoke, turning her attention to the couple.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 21:38

TK grinned and teleported by Raine's side, "See that Tim???" TK clapped once. "I'm here to help as well Raine, who knows what will happen."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 22:06

"I know exactly what will happen..." Replied Tim, shaking his head,"She will try and nullify my abilities, get hurt, cry, and then I get to go sit in my corner until I die..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 22:10

TK groaned, "I didn't know you were a fortune teller as well" she said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 22:20

Tim just shook his head as he replied,"I'm telling you, it wont work..."

"And how do you know Tim! It just might this time!" Kate called out, walking towards him but keeping distance.

"And what if it doesn't. Are you willing to stitch that girls peices back together? Especially after healing Yia!" Tim yelled back at her, his voice cracking slightly as he started to cough.

Kate kept quiet and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 22:23

TK teleported back to Tim and slapped him as hard as she could without using any ability. "Stop being so damn scary!" she snapped. "Kate isn't the only healing here and I'm helping as well!"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 22:26

Tim took the smack as he just stood there, before sighing,"You know what, fine... But when that girl gets hurt because of you guys, just remember that I said no."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 22:28

TK blinked twice and fanned at Tim after she realized what exactly she had done. "Ahhh sorry sorry. Man am I luuuucky to still be alive right now" she sighed in relief and stopped fanning at him. "Well, the decision is up to her anyway. I'm support and will take full blame if need be."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 23:11

Raine just looked at Tim, her eyes very sad. When she finally spoke up, her voice was firm with inner strength.

"I'm willing to help. If I can help you two for even a little bit I'll do it." She then put on a grin, walking forward a few paces closer.

"And a few scrapes here and there, meh, nothing to me." She knew she wouldn't be getting just "scrapes" but she didn't seem to care. Her own pain at being seperated from Jon suffocated her, drowning out all other thought. She would try to help these two.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 23:18

Tim turned to Raine and simply put out his hand,"I'll say it now, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 23:28

"Well, whatever I do, don't let go." Raine slipped her hand into Tim's and held on tight, bracing for the pain.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 23:30

TK quickly grabbed Raine's free arm with one hand, placed her sensu in her mouth and held Tim's shoulder with her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 23:42

At first, Tim started to shake a little, the darkness around him fading slightly. But suddenly, it all came back, double what it was as it poured into Raine, her body radiating a dark glow as she flies back several feet, landing on the ground hard as dark energy darted around her body. Pain flowed through every pore of Raine's body before it all suddenly released, Raine's right arm flying off before disintergrating in mid air.

Tim just shook his head however as he started to walk off towards one of the building's shadow, wanting to just leave.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 23:46

TK kept her grip firm on his arm, a fail attempt to keep him there however. TK looked at Kate and replied, "Can you do something about that Kate? Raine, I mean..." TK's eyes painfully darted in Raine's direction.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 23:49

Raine didn't realize what had happened until the intense pain hit, and her arm was gone.

She bit her tongue, cutting off the scream she was about to produce. She tasted blood in her mouth and tears stung her eyes.

She looked up at the sky and groaned, she looked over at Tim and smiled grimly.

"Told you not to let go, jerk." She didn't mean for it to sound as rude as it did but considering her current state, she didn't have much control over her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next