Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:01

Tim finally twitched a little as his eyes opened and he looked at TK,"TK? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:04

Raine ground her teeth in frustration. Her fists clenched.

"You should go set his fat ass on fire. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll smell so good cooking that he'll eat himself to death." She stood a little straighter and her jaw was clenched.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:05

Maxim took the lighting bolt directly leaving his jacket a little seared but other wise okay.

"Hey Tubby!" yelling out "Why don't you come down here and fight like a true man?... or is your blood sugar to low?

Maxim is stepping forward stopping right in front of the fake kate (on the ground of course.)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:07

TK grinned at him as she sighed in relief. "Wooo you scared me. Yes, its me" she stood to her feet. "I came to get you out. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:10

Gabrielle was pissed off. It almost felt like somebody just pointed to nowhere and, when she inevitably looked, she got slapped in the face and told 'Ha-ah! Fooled ya', made ya' look!'. She clenched her teeth and made the teddy bear go away, instead concentrating on making that dragon fly in the air in a distance she considered acceptable from the fat-man-become-Kate.

Anticipating a blow in her direction, Gabrielle teleported to the other side, and crouched to the ground, hoping that this person did not have 20/20 vision.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:22

Tim took a moment before he nodded, and reached his hand out to her.

The 'Kate' however seemed generally pissed now as she tossed the sword up again, this time above the dragon as the sword transformed into a two story tall version of the sword, tearing the beast in half,"You think you can beat me you retards! I'm Kate! The Element of Light! Nothing can beat me!"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:23

"Oi, what's with the fat jokes? we're probably gonna cook his fat and all if we're hardcore cannibals." Emir shouted, getting his MG from his back and cocked it as he aimed it at the fat man.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:24

Yia teleported behind the impostor and shot 3 times aiming at his/her head and teleports away to the ground.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:26

Emir began shooting at him, laughing manically.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:29

Maxim starts bursting out laughing at the man nearly holding his side.

Struggling to calm himself he wipes a tear from his eye saying "Are you compensating for something? Still with a grin on his face as he started to breathe a little heavier to calm down some more.

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:33

TK took Tim's hand in hers and teleported with him back to her friends with a blast of wind. "Element of Light, meet Element of Dark~!!!" She sang evilly to the impostor. "Look at that Tim, he copied Kate" TK said as she pointed with her free hand at the impostor.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:00

'Kate' froze once Tim was there, Tim glaring up at him.

"Oh FUCK!" 'Kate' replied as he started to fly off, before stopping in mid air with an aura of black around him.

Tim slowly pulled 'Kate' closer to him as he walked closer, saying,"You know what... Normally, I would probably yell at you for awhile for what you're doing right now. But at the moment, I am currently tired, pissed, confused, pissed, I have a fucking headache, and did I forget to mention the fact that I'M FUCKING PISSED! THIS IS BULLSHIT!" Both Tim and 'Kate' would then be swallowed up by pitch darkness as they both disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:03

TK blinked at what she saw and grinned. "Ahhh wonderful, simply wonderful!" She twirled once in delight. "Ok guys I think this is our queue to get outta here now before more bastards come for us. Don't worry about Tim, he'll find us if he needs to."

TK teleported near Videor and knelt beside him. "You ok?" She asked, even though he was probably still only visible to her.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:06

Videor was still only visible to her, and lay there smiling,"Thank you TK... So much... The memories are finally gone..." He then slowly stands as he hugs her tightly, continuing,"But... If I disappear, it's because they found out what I did... They wont dare kill me, but they may use me to kill you... So please, if you ever once think I'm being controlled... Then just... Say something that only I could answer..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:07

Emir threw his MG to the ground, tired of it's unusefulness.

"Argh, I will punch the gun companies and bullet manufacturers if they don't make better bullets to kill mutants." He said, rubbing his eyebrows in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:10

As TK stood with him and held him back just as tight, she whispered, "Something...only you could answer..." she whispered as she thought about that 'something'. "You're very welcome Videor" she grinned to herself.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:21

You could all see Tim drop in the middle of you all, wet stains of blood all over his cloak as well as a little bit on his face. None of it was on the mask however, but some lead under it.

"Well, time for bed now." Was the last thing Tim said before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:24

TK turned slightly and grinned at Tim, making note to teleport with him back at the base if she needs to.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:28

Yia caught Tim and held him up. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:43

As Tim was fast asleep and twitching, everyone would notice Tim begin to glow a dark aura for a moment before a tendril of energy lashes out at Yia, stabbing him directly through the thigh.

(It's about 6 inches wide. Just so you know.)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:47

TK teleported from Videor and grabbed Tim from Yia's grip, teleporting with Tim a meter away as she laid him down. TK quickly teleported back to Yia, placed her sensu in her mouth bit down on it. "Sorry...I forgot to warn you...and sorry about this..." she whispered as she waved at his leg. All of the blood that was trying to leave, was now swirling in a bubble inside of the hole of his thigh. TK knew Yia would be in immense pain but she did this to keep as much blood circulating through his body. If he looked down, he could see his blood circulating but it was painfully held in place.

Last edited by Nurellia on Thu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:53

Yia let out a yell as it stabbed into him his eyes tearing up as the hole was made. After a moment he begins to take rapid gasps of air from the pain and he closes his eyes crying.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 13:00

Gabrielle ran up to the group. She cringed as she saw what waas happening to Yia. "Hang in there, buddy," she said rather stupidly. Suddenly the arrival of her boyfriend would've been, again, very helpful. Not to bail anybody out, to put something back in.

She gritten her teeth, remembering how Alevon made those 'feel good' sensations. She wondered if it could be used as an anesthetic. She went over to him, and, happy that she could somehow put her boyfriend's lectures, to good use, started with, "Please get down, and put your leg up. Let me help you, I know it's weird." She wrapped an arm around Yia's shoulder and made him step down.

She sighed a little, and put her hand on his forehead. Unsure how it worked, exactly, she tried to replicate the soothing feeling Alevon managed so well, but Yia only felt a little more lightheaded. "Argh, this won't work," she muttered to herself. So she put her hand at a safe distance away from the hole but right over it, and sent the air around it to a chilly 50 degrees Farenheit, hoping it was about right.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 14:14

TK kept the blood circulating in Yia's leg as she sat comfortable, criss-crossing her legs. "Hang in there Yia..." she said through her sensu in her mouth. TK knew that Gabrielle was right there but she was concentrating on keeping the boy's blood intact as much as she could, after all, people could bleed to death.

TK closed her eyes and sent a ping to Grace. "Grace...."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 14:22

Yia continued to sob and cry. He wanted the wound to heal, he wished it would heal, he hoped it would heal. After about a minute of him focusing on him without a damaged leg his leg began to form back to normal. He still kept his eyes closed and continued to cry as the wound healed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next