Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
TSDZ_President
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
The Wanderer
Nurellia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:18

"Well, technically...after all, my world was just ripped from my chest"
He places his hand to his heart dramatically

"However, I still have you all. I consider you my friend, even if the feeling isn't mutual, Raine"
He smiles at her

He closes his eyes and rubs the blades on his fingers together on his right hand
"Buuuuut, I suppose that I have nothing to lose, if I 'have nothing'..."
He ponders

"Although, I will always have my great health, as I will never do to my body as you have done to yours. I have the intellect to not do such a thing, unlike you"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:21

Yia looked at Alevon. "I still owe you one for flashing me." Yia says smiling and crossing his arms. He was joking around, he hoped Alevon knew how to joke around.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:22

"Indeed you do"
He smiles at Yia

Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:22

Ariel grinned.

"Ah, you're too easy, TK," she teased. "Yes, it's perfectly alright. Alevon treated you like shit, you had to move on, and you found someone better." She smiled reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:24

"Maybe we can do another spar some time. For now, care to join us in Michigan?" He asks uncrossing his arms and putting his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:26

"We may...though I don't know if I'll pull through this one...and I'm sorry, Yia, but I can't go with you all...my condition would make it far too dangerous for everyone...and I don't want to hurt any of you"
He says with somewhat of a smile
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:27

TK rolled her eyes playfully at Ariel and grinned with hope. "Thank you Ari!!!" She hopped to her feet and twirled once. When TK stopped, she looked at her best friend with a melancholy look, "I still feel bad about the whole situation with Gabrielle though..." TK sighed and folder her arms, thinking. "Love is such a bitch sometimes...." TK murmured.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:30

"Rrrright well, I think a good few knocks on the head might cheer you up a bit. I can see a smile already, might be a fake, but who cares?" He says smiling himself.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:32

"Who knows..."
Alevon looks to the side, his helmet sucking back closed...he looks off into the distance

...I wonder where life will lead if I live...mmm...TK, would you take me back?
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:33

Gabrielle looked at Alevon for a long time. "We have to get you fixed as soon as possible. I liked the unironic Alevon better." She stood in place, really unsure what to do now that she knew where she was going to head, eventually. She felt sorry for Ariel, and guessed she was the reason she and TK were away.

"I wonder how we'll do it."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:35

Alevon turns his head back to Gabrielle

"Hmmm? I thought you all hated how I was before? ...I'm pretty sure that was why TK chose to leave me, after all"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:39

"Maybe we all hated you before, but we hate you more now," the young woman replied instantly. "And for your information, she never 'chose' to leave you. You can't spend your time kicking a puppy and then expect it to come back whenever you want to pet it. Metaphorically speaking."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:43

Yia snorted trying to hold back a laugh. "WOW Gabrielle..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:45

(Love that. Posted it in the quotes!)

Ariel nodded slowly in agreement. Then she smirked.

"Well, I wouldn't say love just yet," she said. "Though she means a lot to me."

Last edited by Capricorn Hunter on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:45

He is silent for a moment, her words like daggers to his heart
"You're right, Gabrielle...I am a terrible person...I only wish that my intents had the positive outcomes they were supposed to, maybe things wouldn't be like this"
He looks at Gabrielle, his mask opening once more to show his face, and his deep, tired eyes

"But it's too late now...despite my efforts to do good, for good, I have come out as the villain...and so, I will stop trying so hard to do that which is just, because every time I do, I hurt someone...and I don't want to...."
He looks to the side partially

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:48

TK nodded, "You're right, the same thing goes for me. I can't say 'love' just yet...its far too soon..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:54

"So basically your giving up? Wow! I didn't know that the so called 'Powerful Alevon' was such a pussy." Yia says crossing his arms again. "Don't give up keep trying. So what if you didn't get the girl? Keep trying and eventually she'll be with you again. Hell you have better chances then me to scoring chicks." Yia says holding his hands to the back of his head again.

Last edited by Banvora Ascernia on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 15:56

"Hey, cheer up, we'll get out of this thing in one piece," Ariel reassured. "Then you and Videor can "get to know each other." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 16:06

TK blushed again and stroked the tree. "I never wanted to hurt Alevon...but I am not convinced that he ever loved me or if he loves me now. Videor isn't like him...I don't to push him away because of what I've been through..." TK dropped her hand and grinned at Ariel, "Yosh! Whatever happens, I know you'll be there for me as I'll be there for you, through thick and thin. You and I are 2 peas in a pod."

TK's smile faded as she looked at her best friend seriously, "You're my strength, and my wind will always feed your fire."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 16:07

"You missunderstand, Yia..."
Alevon shakes his head and closes his eyes

"The entire time I've been with the group, I've tried my hardest to do what was right...to help. But through my efforts, I always hurt someone I don't want to hurt, make a villain of myself...and that's why..."
He looks up towards the sky

"...I should be alone...not want to be alone...should be....alone..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 16:09

"Oh so now your an emo? Jeez get over yourself. Your not the only one with problems dude. It's time to grow a pair, you want to help? Then fight for that which is good, or shall I say, our side. Do good deeds to balance out the bad."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 16:20

Alevon lowers his gaze to Yia, staring him straight in the eyes
"That's just it. All the deeds I do are supposed to be good, they ALL backfire. So what am I to do? Keep doing these things and keep accidentally hurting people? Keep making myself look like an inconsiderate jerk? No. I'm done trying to be good, it only brings bad to those around me...how ironic, considering my goals of peace and universal acceptance."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 16:22

"So you have bad luck, bad juju, what ever. Keep trying and eventually the things will turn into good things. You want to do something that wont backfire? Protect TK with your life. Do it as a favor for everyone."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 16:30

"I can't...."
He says, looking down

"I can't be too close to any of you, or any of you may die from another of my random outbursts of power...even now, Yia...I want to help, but if I did, you all would be in jeapordy...."
Alevon sighs
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 16:38

"What's life without a little risk?" Yia says. "I don't care if your powers might hurt me, I'd be happy to be on the field of battle with you any day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next