Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+4
CaR_HoPPeR
inMadness
Nurellia
TSDZ_President
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:31

Udo smirked. Udo wasn't about to guess again; he was wrong the first time.
"Well?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:32

"It's about your power, Udo." Emir replied. "The failed Eden serums."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:34

Udo nodded.
"This is what I wanted to talk to you about as well.."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:35

"Mmmm." Emir nodded. "You go first."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:40

The latter crinkled the bridge of her nose. "Half-heartedly what?" Gabrielled hadn't been paying attention to Samuel. She figured that if they weren't chasing after him he wasn't of a very great importance.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:42

Udo thought about it for a moment. To bluntly ask for information of side-effect treatment would be foolishly presumtuous of that information's existance; perhaps and another approach.
"What did the operators of this facility do with their failed experiments? In my case, I was cured, and affected with the expected side-effects. He tapped on his leg. "The stonework came later, so they must've assumed it a success; they sent me home with out so much as a word."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:49

TK stood to her feet and began pacing, "Well...because I didn't trust Alevon fully, mind you, I still do not. Personal feelings aside." TK started swinging one end of her chain around, taking care not to hit Gabrielle. "Samuel knows that Alevon carries the majority of my black blood and I asked Samuel to make sure he was listening. If he was, then he'd know Alevon surely wants my blood for himself as it was a gift and I have no right to take back what I gave him to save his life and he's been carrying it for 10 years thus it grew spontaneously."

TK continuted pacing, "My plan is to go to France, persuade Samantha without her killing me, to have Alevon give me half of the blood. Alevon only knows that I want all of it, in fact, I only want half. Though I told Samuel to tell the Masterminds about this, he won't. I don't think he will...and thus he will come after Alevon to kill him off, maybe, and myself and mom. If its just Samuel, we should be fine. If he sends the report to the Masterminds, we are all screwed front and back. Alevon was furious and doesn't know what I am up to. If we cannot handle Samuel alone, why the hell bother about going to Canada later to go to the main base? Thats what I'm up to...but I haven't had the time to tell everyone this...I haven't had the time to tell everyone why we need to go to Canada to go to the base due to the information I found out this morning in Colorado. I'll tell everyone everything rather the blood transfusion plan...about me only taking half. Alevon has it in his head that I want it all, I'd rather he still thinks that."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:49

Emir chuckled. "They would test the Eden patients in a room with no food or water, to see if they were actually failed experiments. They were already skeptical enough of making the project, but they were too far into it, so the patients either died of thirst or hunger. They thought the patients wasn't showing their 'true colors'."

"You were, dispatched back to your home then. There was no record of a successful project. Besides, most of the patients died from the serum in a matter of weeks. They let you go because they want to close the project completely, since you never done any progress into the project. You only got shots correct?" He asked, putting his hands into his coat pockets.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:56

Udo nodded.
"Thats correct. Daily injections for nearly eight years. The entire time I was still as ill as I had been before I got there. Perhaps worse. It was just after my sixteenth birthday, putting me in my eighth year there, that the injections stopped completely; my illness cured in mere days after that."
Udo thought about it for a moment.
"Was it typical to preform these experiments on subjects with pre-existing illness?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 15:04

"It was." Emir raised his eyebrows. "It was rare never the less. The failed serum was pretty much a cure to most terminal diseases, problem is that the serum was from other dead people who had geokinesis. They tried to manipulate the strains of DNA to create other than earth, so more people would die from the strains rather than get any powers....You were lucky Udo, probably the most luckiest one participating in the Experiments."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 15:06

TK stopped pacing, "I didn't want to just go by myself to France...I figured if no one else was going then I'd go alone only to tell Samantha about Samuel and then go wherever you guys wanted. I know...you have a disturbing past in France....so I didn't want to pressure anyone, especially you."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 15:17

Udo looked away in silence.
Lucky? For them perhaps. They get a number in favor of success for something they'd long like to forget. I'm just a guinea pig that slipped throught the air duct, and because of the over-zealous ambitions of people I've never even met, I have this cursed half-life.

He looked back to Emir.
"What about you? You're still here."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 15:20

"I escaped." Emir replied. "I've been running away for some time, became a professional assassin with no remorse, no feeling to anything." He pointed at his scar on his forehead. "Became a super espionage agent that kills political diplomats, which I did when I was 10." He stopped talking, painful for him to say all of this.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 15:21

"I've told myself that I must always find out what I'm most afraid of, then go live there," Gabrielle said, smiling. "There's no way I'm leaving you go there on your own."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 15:55

TK smiled at Gabrielle and held back tears as she quickly looked at the sky. "Thank you...and we'll be there with you to help you along the way."

TK stopped twirling her nail and patted her side, "Shall we head back or stay here and think of other things to chat about?" TK grinned at Gabrielle.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 16:12

"Let's go back. No need to worry the others unnecessarily." Gabrielle stood up and took TK's hand. She thought of the ugly bunk dorm and, as soon as the image came into mind, the two just flashed back into the room.

"Hi," Gabrielle said simply, decieving all feeling of exhaustion as she plopped onto the bed in satisaction.

-------

http://www.realphobia.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1545
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40