Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+4
CaR_HoPPeR
inMadness
Nurellia
TSDZ_President
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:05

TK rolled her eyes, "I am not one to change how a man feels. Think what you like of me, you'll never understand." She said and turned back to Samuel, "Now then...as I was saying..." she looked down at the man, clearly with evil intent in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:07

Emir quirked his brow.

"Geez dude, you actually care of being judged? That's just shallow of you."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:13

"...and you will never understand, Tsinanae. You'll never understand what I went through for you, for everyone. You'll never understand how I feel, never understand how it feels to try your hardest, only to be hated by EVERYONE!!! Oh, but it's ok, I'm Alevon, Alevon's used to it, he's evil after all. He's heartless and cruel, uncaring...oh, nevermind the fact that he just ran all the way to another state to help someone he cares about, oh, nevermind the fact that he's been paralized. I did my best to help you when you were paralized, Tsinanae...but nevermind that, Alevon is different...he isn't even human, after all."

Alevon snaps his head to Emir
"I've been judged all my life! It tends to build up after awhile, @sshole! I'm sick of how I try and try, and am only seen as evil, yet we can have some lazy f*ck crack addicts, and hey, they're loved! I find it interesting, you know...everyone in this group is either a whore, drug addict, or some other varient, BUT ME. I'm the only one that tried to make something of my life. I went to school in that ten year span, tried to make something of my life, and what'd you all do? Went out and partied, did drugs, had sex with everything that moves...meanwhile, the guy who put forth effort into making something of himself, is seen as the bad one!"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:17

TK slowly turned her head back to Alevon, "You're so fucking full of yourself Alevon. What? You want us to give you a pat on the back? Huh? That'd make you feel better? I'm glad you think everyone hates you, I'm glad you feel I hate you." TK chuckled, "You keep assuming things Alevon, just keep it up, keep talking, lets see what else you're going to say." TK raised an eyebrow at Alevon, clearly he was crossing the line but she was a better woman not to attack him to make him shut up, after all, she needed Samuel to listen to him.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:29

"I want to be accepted."
He says bitterly
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:31

Samuel finally answered as he said,"But you are accepted Alevon, just accepted as something you disagree with. Anyway, I guess I'll play your game TK. Why are you setting me free?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:40

TK kept her eyes sternly on Alevon as she said, "We all accepted you Alevon, its not our fault that you still judge us because you don't feel loved by us." TK then looked at Samuel with a grin as she bent down closer to him, "I want you to let the Masterminds know what happened here, after all..." She slid her fingers through his hair, "You said they'd be happy to have Alevon back, clearly they won't be so eager to come after me and Alevon already said he didn't want danger coming to me. After all, you two just fought" she grinned, "While you're on your way back to them...think about what would happen if they got a hold of Alevon again." She then slid her fingers down his neck, "Think about why I'm telling you to even say what you witnessed..." TK's brown eyes gleamed of pure evil as she smiled mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:43

"Mmm... Is it because you feel it wont matter, seeing as you of all people will try and kill us all anyway?" Samuel answered with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:52

TK grinned, "Very good Samuel, you hit it right on the money. Though, there is more complexity to this than I make it out to be. But that part is my little secret." She eyed him slowly and then met his eyes again, "My boyfriend might have patched you up...but I didn't stop him only because of what I just told you." She winked, "I have some unfinished business to attend, a few trips to take if you will. I'm not like Alevon and Maya..." She took her hand from his neck and slid it over her ears, "I'm an assassin, though instead of enjoying blood through my mouth, I enjoy it as music to my ears. I believe you all have a beautiful song for me. I intend to hear it."

TK eased up from Samuel and untied the ropes that Videor expertly tied. "So then...will you do as I said?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 13:59

Emir shrugged, and simply replied to Alevon, "ignorance is bliss."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 16:18

Varient
The term struck a nerve with Udo. He remembered his sorted past. How he grew up from birth in a Frankfurt orphanage. How he turned to petty crime and car theft as soon as he was cast alone into the world. He remembered his mentor; his rescuer; no, his father. Through mear coincidence or shocking intuition, Alevon had cast him along with the others he demonized. Where one might feel compelled to follow the herd, compassion or perhaps relative empathy took Udo. He was on Alevon's side.
He leaned forward in his seat addressing only Alevon. "Unsere Vergangenheit nicht verurteilt Weg zur Hölle, nur unser Versagen von ihm zu lernen.1"
He nodded before looking around the room to the others, then back down the Alevon. "I know nothing of your past, I don't want to. You have not transgressed against me, so I shall not condemn you."

He stood from his seat and turned towards the door. He felt almost sick to his stomach. A few moments outside might help calm him, he thought. As he walked to the door he looked over at Emir. "Einer meiner Lieblings japanischen Sätze:, der Nagel, Stöcke, bekommt Gehämmert.2" He laughed to himself, wondering who but Alevon understood.
"I'll do my best." He added with a smirk before hobbling slowly outside.

1:"Our past does not condemn one to hell, only our failure to learn from it."
2:"One of my favorite japanese phrases: the nail that sticks out gets hammered."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 16:24

TK watched Udo leave and she smiled at Alevon, "Oh look, you made a new friend. Though knowing you, you're not going to talk shit to him like you do us. I think its better that way don't you? You seem to loathe us."

TK looked down at Samuel and said, "The most important message I need you to tell them is this: 'We will not let you have Alevon, for we know he possesses what you desire and we have no intention of giving it up.' Got it?" TK then stood to her feet and held her head with her left hand. She was weary and her body was still strained. She had already fought Thomas as soon as she woke, and then to fight Samuel as well, on top of that, being stricken by Tim. TK was exhausted already.

TK took two steps before she fell to her knees and sighed at her trembling arms. "Ah...this sucks..." she complained to herself.

Sorry, Udo...I had welcomed you into the gang and made myself as the enemy. I'll let you see Alevon's true colors for yourself, just as I had to learn...

TK slowly slid on her belly with her arms stretched slightly in front of her as if she were stretching and closed her eyes partially, looking at Grace and Ariel.

Sleepy....
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 18:12

Alevon closes his eyes and shakes his head
"Tsinanae...I don't hate any of you...you are all my friends, regardless of anything...and you always will be...through disagreements and all."

He turns to Udo
"...that is quite true..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 18:20

TK clumsily turned over to her back and ripped her sheer shirt off, revealing only her tie in front halter top with the beautiful locket Videor had given her, glistening in the light. She felt as if she were suffocating but ignored it, for she had forgotten how to breathe normally without the aid of her extra air.

She had only realized it due to her current stresses. She used this as a good opportunity to retrain herself. "You don't treat us that way Alevon...you use the word 'disagreement' as if our situation with how you are with us is something to be taking lightly. You shouldn't throw around the fact that you consider us friends yet no one accepts you. You make it seem like we perceive you as our enemy no matter what we say to you. You make it seem as if you're the victim in a pack of wolves."

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 19:32

"Then what have I been doing for the past five years? I do try, Tsinanae, and it seems that none of you see it. The fact of the matter is, you all are the only friends I've ever had. We are all at fault for being negative to each other. We should both...well...all of us, just put past troubles behind us and start over...because we are allies, and even more importantly, friends."
He opens his eyes and looks at Tsinanae. His eyes are blue, both they and his face display honesty and good will
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 19:44

TK laughs, "You're the one whose not seeing our efforts Alevon. You're stuck in your own past talking about what you have been doing for everyone else and thus I asked if you wanted a pat on the back. Spare me the other crap that comes along with it. You have no idea what anyone else has been going through for the past 10 years, you only care for yourself for you feel what we have done was nothing compared to your labor of goodwill."

TK twirled her right hand in the air as if she were playing with something, "No one here is going to kiss your feet Alevon. If you weren't welcome here then Videor would have killed you rather than paralyzed you. If you weren't welcome here I wouldn't have cooked so many dishes. If you weren't welcome here we all would have killed you in your pitiful current state." TK yawned. "No one is pointing fingers except you Alevon Drey. No one is pointing out faults here except you Alevon Drey. No one is talking about their past except you Alevon Drey. Shall I go on?"

Last edited by Nurellia on Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 20:01

After a long pause, Alevon closes his eyes
"...you...win..."
He says quietly, something he has never intended to say in his life of 24 years...

He turns his head away, quietly
"...I want to make amends...I want us to get along...I'm not pointing fingers anymore, I just....just....."
He trails off

"I want us all to be happy together, to get along...."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 20:09

TK stands to her feet and walks out of the room with a slightly blurred vision but she cared not. She was tired of hearing Alevon and she needed to get away. She tripped several times as she walked but got up and began to pull herself along the wall. She stopped once she reached the hall that led to the bathroom, squinting her eyes as she just stood there, banging her left hand against it rhythmically.

I refuse to cry over this...I refuse to cry over YOU anymore, Alevon Drey...more importantly, I'm sick of talking to a brick wall.

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 20:24

Alevon shuts his eyes tighter
"I admit now, I messed up...I know I did, and still am...I just want this all made right...to start over....so I'm asking you...please...forgive me..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 21:07

Videor walked past Alevon, shaking his head as he walked out of the door and went to where TK was, gently putting his hand on TK's shoulder as he lightly massaged it in reassurement, replying,"I'm sorry Tsinanae... Sorry that you've had to live through this much pain... But I'm here for you. Once all of this is over, we wont ever have to speak to the man ever again..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 21:13

TK leaned against Videor and wrapped his arms around her bare stomach, "Thank you Viddy...I'm grateful for you..." she replied softly. "Oh...I've been meaning to ask you...about your last name? What I have in mind...I want a last name too..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 21:16

"I... Don't know TK... If you knew Tim's last name then it'd be the same as that, but past that I have no idea..." Videor replied, holding her tighter.

Samuel looked over at Alevon and said,"Make amends huh? Why not start with me. After all, we have time." Samuel sat next to his head, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 21:25

TK grinned, "Oh...alright then, its Xagon, I mean, that's Tim's last name after all. Heheheh, I can't wait to talk to Kate about this" she said as she looked up at him, "Kate is really nice, you'll like her when you meet her." TK slowly turned to face him and stared in his eyes, "Hey, I'm sorry you had to hear all of that. After what Alevon said to me last ni-"

She stopped and swallowed slowly, not sure if she should tell him what happened and how close Alevon was to her.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 21:27

Alevon looks at Samuel
"Excuse me? Make amends with YOU? I think not. You are an enemy, you were going to attack us. There are no amends to be made."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 21:29

Samuel just chuckled as he shrugged and replied,"Oh well, I tried. But, who ever said I was the enemy?" He said to Alevon, winking at him.

Videor tensed slightly as he replied,"What did you and Alevon talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next