Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+4
CaR_HoPPeR
inMadness
Nurellia
TSDZ_President
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 21:51

He raises his head and looks into her eyes
"No no...it's alright. I am just apologizing properly this time, as all the other times have been when I was in an emotional wreck of a state. I come to you now, sober, to tell you that I am sorry."
He bows to her

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 21:53

TK nods to him, "Ahhh, right. Ok. As crazy as I am 24/7, I mean what I say and I say what I mean and again, I accept your apology." TK then turned to Gabrielle with a wide smile, "Ready!" She said as she held Gabrielle's hand back firmly.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 21:55

Alevon straightens himself, neutral expression
"By the way, when are we going to France? Before we go, I must alert Maya"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 21:57

"Uh," Gabrielle said. As much as she was eager to go she also didn't want to leave Alevon hanging. So instead she considered a new place to go to, if the one she had in mind was too far away.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 21:59

TK looked over at Alevon, "Yeah I was wondering where your girlfriend was. I didn't see her at the museum either. We leave once Grim dies."

TK turned to Gabrielle and smiled when she head her, "We can go to the training room if you like, mom is the only one in there but she's probably asleep."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 22:01

"Alright, I have my phone, just make sure to contact me before we head out"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 22:04

Gabrielle shook her head. "I already have some place planned." Before leaving TK time to respond the two girls were gone.

TK was met with clean, crisp air and the chirping of birds in a riverside park. The sun, setting in the opposide direction of the river, bathed the scene in warm colors. "Canada," Gabrielle proclaimed with a smile on the corner of her lips.

Last edited by Hinaoki on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 22:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 22:06

TK looked around, "Hahaha, the irony" she said as she took in the view. "Saves me the trouble of finding out how to get here later." TK was very happy before she looked at Gabrielle, "Ok I'm all ears~" she sang.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 22:10

"What you saw in the forest was my shadow," she said simply. She sat down on a bench. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to teleporting long distances. To be precise we're just on the other side of Lake Erie."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010 - 22:21

TK plopped down next to Gabrielle, "Oh...well we will have to come to Canada later...its what I needed to talk to everyone about once we made it to France..." TK placed her hands with both nails across her lap. "So, I was right, that was your shadow." She stated. "You might not be able to teleport long distances, but teleporting to distances little by little gets you just as far." TK smiled warmly, "Thats a very good skill, to be able to copy abilities and use it as well as you do."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 0:24

"Hey Udo, mind if I talk to you?" Emir asked him. "I've got something crucial to say about what I said last time."

"Soooo....What's the deal with you two?" Nicole asked both Videor and Alevon, chuckling in her mind that both of them are asking people concurrently. "Thought that this TK thing would blew over or something."

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 6:51

Alevon turns to face her
"All is fine, I was merely reminding Videor that he has an obligation to her well-being now that he's with her."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 11:41

"Yeah, I guess," Gabrielle said, smiling. She was more than glad her plan was a success. "It might be just me, but you always seem like you want to tell me something. So let's go with what you want to tell me right after this."

She cleared her throat and looked into the clear stream of water. "Alevon apologized to me about what he said. I'm surprised he even noticed." Because the only thing that she did was follow Udo. "I'm surprised anyone noticed.

"I'm not that good with showing emotion. If I love somebody, the only way I can show that is by giving my body to them." Gabrielle rubbed her temple. Who was Ariel, Leana? How did she feel about Lance? "There are exceptions... but I've never told Lance how much I love him. Ever."

Gabrielle quickly jumped to another topic. "I have insecurities. Being told I'm irresponsible or unlikable kind of destroys everything I strive to have. It's like being told I fail no matter what I do. Plus," she added, throwing a pebble into the river. "It was coming from him. I couldn't really argue with that."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 12:16

So I was right about Alevon being the cause of you running out after Udo.

TK blinked twice and looked out into the river, watching the small wave the pebble caused. "I'm glad Alevon apologized to you...sometimes he acts without thinking. I'm surprised that 'he' noticed what he did and apologized as soon as he did without letting the situation progress out of hand." TK rubbed her osmium nails back and forth across her lap, "About Lance, sometimes when you love someone, its better to show it than tell it. Though saying you love them is reassurance, however. Its better than telling someone you love them all the time and never feel it, never show it."

TK looked at the sky, she wasn't about to talk about what she went through with Alevon. So long as he didn't touch her, she could erase the sensations he brought to her body after 2 more days has passed. This was about Gabrielle, not about comparing relationship issues.

"I know I'm crazy, and I don't expect anyone to trust my judgment or anything I say or do. But I mean what I say when I say you're great. I'm only here because you brought me in, you were the first to befriend me, and I still look up to you even though at times it doesn't seem that way. I suppose during those times is where I'm overprotective?"

TK crossed her legs at her ankle and looked back down to the river, "It shouldn't have been a surprise that everyone else notices when you're hurt or in some sort of distress. I just don't say much for fear that you might feel belittled...a woman to woman, though I guess I shouldn't be like that...its just when I saw how you were around Alevon during the reunion, I decided to back off."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 13:29

"Seems two of you are trying to gnaw each other's faces." Nicole sad, simpering. "But it ain't my problem now isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 13:35

Udo remained sitting on bed. He sat facing opposite the group but his ears were tuned to the voices in the room. He focused on Garielle's voice hoping she might divulge more of how she located TK to the group; to Udo, it seemed impossible. Telepathy, perhaps?

His concentration was broken by a suddenly close voice; Alevon. Udo's eyes shifted over to him, though he still concentrated on the exchange behind him. Alevon's question; it struck Udo as ironic. His own mask; clouding emotions, desires, and ambition, in exchange for unwavering resolve to let himself slowly fade away. He hid himself from even himself, and so he asks if I'm alright.
"Aside from being put out of a battle that I'm willing to fight, sehr gut." Udo smirked but fell silent as he refocused on voices behind him.
Those two are up to something.

Udo looked at Emir with a coy grin.
"What a coincidence. I've been meaning to ask you about that very subject." Udo shifted to a more upright sitting postition. "You first."

Last edited by inMadness on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 13:37

"Really?" Emir said, quirking his brow. "Well....It's about TK." Straighting his tie.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 13:37

So was TK still thinking about some ridiculous 'dept' to Gabrielle? It made her a little sad, frustrated at the world. "Look, TK, I befriended you, but that doesn't make me special. Being taken for some kind of angel because I did something that'd be expected from a normal human being. I appreciate you very much, TK. I don't mind of you're overprotective because at the end of the day it's just me and my own decision."

It didn't mean jack to Gabrielle if she was in danger. She was a grown woman, and wasn't close to being suicidal. "I'm a little ashamed to say this, but I'm always putting my own well-being before that of others," the self-proclaimed average person said. She closed her eyes. "I think it shows through when I'm fighting."

She shifted to amore comfortable position on the bench, but also tensed her body a little, afraid she'd get an earful. "I'm always hiding behind everybody." She put her head down as flashes of the reunion party flew through her mind.

"I always need somebody to help build my comfort zone," she added.

Last edited by Hinaoki on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 13:52

TK clapped her hands once and grinned, "Thats what I like about you Gabrielle. You're very good in pointing out the good and what you feel is bad about you. I don't see you a burden, and everyone is different. I believe that when you have more confidence in yourself you'd be less negative about yourself."

TK chuckled, "I admire you, but I don't feel as if we owe each other anything you know. Thats part of why I had distanced myself, I didn't want you to feel as if I were chasing after your shadow, pardon the pun." TK smirked.

"I don't take anyone for an angel, not even Kate. I believe you're special just because. One thing is for sure, I thank you for appreciating me." TK's cheeks flushed, "Though, it doesn't matter if you're immortal or not, I do what I want at the end of the day, just as you said about yourself. Also, I know you aren't the suicidal type, you ate my food." TK grinned, not sure if Gabrielle would catch on to what she was saying. "Whether you fight in the same tactics as everyone, it matters not to me, at the end of the day, if we can laugh together, if we know we care for each other in some deranged way enough that we don't kill each other, then I'm fine by whatever anyone of us does. So long as everyone else is fine."

TK shifted in her seat. I may not look it Gabrielle, but though I smile a lot, I cry inside more. I feel alone, even though I have so many great friends....and with whats going on now, I feel alone moreso than I ever had...yes I have great friends against the entire world, I just can't hide that infinite black hole of loneliness in my heart. I can't bring myself to say it aloud either....

"Needing someone to help build your comfort zone isn't a bad thing you know."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:07

Udo raised an eyebrow in confusion. He didn't expect that.
"TK?" Udo replied. "What about?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:10

Emir chuckled.

"It's pretty obvious you have a attraction to my sister, don't you think? Calling your power a terminal disease just to cheer her up, that's quite...The gentleman if I say so myself." He replied, laughing a little more.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:23

Udo laughed. It went without saying that TK was attractive, but that wasn't what drew him to her. Besides, if Udo were to let himself to get close to someone; or fall to the mystisisms of the human heart, it would be counter-productive to his goal. Granted, depending on what Emir could tell him; dying alone may get dropped to plan B.

"Don't misunderstand my intentions, as I'm sure she does not. TK, your sister, I'd like to think of her as a kindred spirit. We have a lot in common, so I feel like I understand her. I said to her, what I thought would cheer me up, but that is all." He paused, making sure he divulged little of his plan B. "Your sister is happy with Videor; I have no desire to see that falter. In fact, I would have it flourish."

Last edited by inMadness on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:24

"Thanks a lot for the moral support," Gabrielle told TK. She felt relieved to know it was alright to feel like a failure from time to time. It made her realize that it wasn't quite over yet. "It means a lot to me to just have somebody to talk to. It's why I feel so sour when I'm away from my other friends, if you know what I mean." She chuckled with her head lowered, a little embarassed.

"I need more confidence... hehe." Gabrielle looked up towards the river now wrapped into a colder light. "Out comes the drag queen."

She hung her hand from the bench, silent. Gabrielle hoped that TK would continue the conversation, because she no longer had anything to say.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:26

"I too Udo, I got no problems with you....Yet." Emir laughed. "Though I think both of us know what I'm gonna say next." He grinned coyly.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 14:29

TK smiled, "It means a lot to me that I'd have such a privilege to have such a conversation with you. No need to thank me for the support, its what friends are for you know, the real ones anyway."

TK watched Gabrielle's movements.

Heheheh, I'm glad you're feeling better.

"Hey Gabrielle. I need to tell you...we might be in a bit of trouble with Samuel....I mean we have Grim to take care of ASAP but I have a feeling that I might just get what I was half-heartedly hoping for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next