Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
inMadness
The Wanderer
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 0:51

"You mentioned that I got a divorce. I never married."
He replies
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 0:54

TK smiled at Videor, though she was still pissed at him, she couldn't help but smile. Her entire demeanor changed the moment he appeared, as if he sucked all the bitterness away from her. She shook her head and tilted her head in Kate's direction, indicating the fact that Kate was indeed delusional after hearing the inaccurate date, and of course, not believing Alevon.

"Its quite the mess" She replied, letting go of Katja's hand and patting it once, softly.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 0:56

Katja couldn't help but glance away. Isn't that the truth., She told her self, making it a point to do better to cloak her condition, at least for the moment.
"Are you going to be alright?" She asked TK; She been there before, pure exhaustion almost to desperation. It was taxing on the mind -- and the spirit.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:01

Katelyn's eyes twitched a bit as she shook her head and said,"Yes you are Harold, how could you even say that?"

"I see what you mean..." Videor replied, looking at Kate as he stood up, extending his hand down to TK to help her up as he extended his mind to Kate's to get a feeling of what she was seeing.

What he saw was a flower shop in the middle of Summer, with Kate standing there with a balding man who looked like he was distressed. Kate was beautiful and happy, and the store looked amazing. There were also a few expertly painted paintings scattered among the walls, all of them signed in her name. Videor knew what he was seeing... Katelyn's life before the Alpha war...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:05

TK stood with Videor's help, leaned against his body but glanced at Katja and replied, "Yes, it happens all the time. Soon as I feel better I'll whip you up some good food." She gave the girl her first warm smile from her, something that TK should have given her from the start.

She then focused her attention back on Videor and why he was looking so intent at Kate, TK raised an eyebrow at him.

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:08

Videor continued to look at Kate and what she saw as he spoke with TK,"Tsinanae, Kate is seeing her life as it was before the war... The war in the beginning... She was, happy... And she thinks she's in a flower shop right now, with a bunch of paintings there that she painted..." TK could see a glimpse of what Videor saw, but after a minute couldn't see it anymore, as Videor was still a little tired.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:09

Katja released a sigh of relief. She wasn't certain, and she had thought about it, that it was the offer at food, or the first real progress in gaining some degree of trust. She finally settled on the former, not willing to give herself too much credit.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:12

Alevon watches Kate as she continues talking.

...there's clearly something wrong here...but what is it?
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:13

TK gripped at Videor's shirt lightly and let go after a brief moment. "Kate, do you know who Tim is?" She asked, it slipped out but she really was curious to see Katelyn's reaction.

TK's eyes flickered at Katja, then back at Kate.

The girl is freaking starving... She thought, beginning to feel antsy.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:23

Kate turned her head to TK as her smile started to falter. Almost instantly Videor grabbed his head in pain as he cringed a bit, holding TK back. Kate however just stood there and stared. Tears then started to stream down her face as she dropped to her knees, crying loudly as it sounded like she was in incredible pain. After a few minutes of this she turned her head to her sword as she grabbed it by the blade, and started started to stab at her own stomach with the blade.

However, this was all futile, as the blade just cut through the armor, but did not penetrate skin. Not even her fingers were cut with how tightly she gripped the blade. Once she noticed this she just continued to cry as she fell to the side, repeating to herself her wish to just die...
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:26

Emir walked back to the training room, his sister still on his back now sleeping, her head on his back.

"WHOA, WHAT THE-" Emir shouted, looking at Kate in shock. "WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS HAPPENING?!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:27

Alevon calmly kneels next to Kate, and looks at her.
"Kate. I don't know what's going on right now, but I just want you to know that everything is going to be alright. It may not be alright now, but it will be. Time heals all."
He says softly, opening his arms, welcoming a hug if she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:29

TK swallowed and glanced at Emir, "Sorry.." was all she mouthed to him before helping Videor to his knees and teleporting to Kate. TK started brushing her wings and hummed to Kate, hoping it'd calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:35

"No! I don't need anyone's help!" Katelyn stood up and ran for the door, but not before throwing an arm at Alevon, striking him with a powerful bolt of electricity, and knocking TK aside with a simple extension of her wings before they hung down and dragged across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:40

TK yelped and gritted her teeth, doing her best to get back on her feet but to no prevail.

"Katelyn!" She called out to her. "Wait a second, you need to-" she paused and cursed under her breath.

TK's next thought was wondering where her devil of a mother was, more importantly, wondering if if it was her mother's fault that Kate is in this state.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:41

Katja was once again locked in a dumbfounded expression as she was more than willing to give Kate enough space to pass without incident; she definitely didn't seem light-hearted now.

"What happened?" She mumbled hoping the question came off as more concerned than ignorant, looking at both TK and the man who caught a lightning bolt to the chest before glancing back towards the door, listening to the faint sounds of Kates fading footsteps.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:43

Alevon takes a step back as the electricity surges through his body. It was painful, but he's had worse. He shakes it off, and watches Kate leave.

....maybe she needs some time to herself...

Alevon folds his arms
"Mmmmm"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 1:49

Once Kate reached the door however, she just stopped. After looking around a moment she saw the group and replied,"Hello everyone, sorry I'm late. I'm sure you're all aware of the call you all got, and so I'll explain it all shortly as soon as the rest of you arrive. Until then I need to call for supplies to make sure WADE is prepared. Anyone need anything?"
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 2:00

Katja looked around; The girl that jumped her, Kenneth was around somewhere, TK, TK's tall friend who seemed to appear out of nowhere, and the lightning rod, not to mention the energetic siblings piggybacking it around the complex... There was already quite a crowd gathering.

"How many of you are there?" She asked in a bit of a daze.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 2:01

TK's eye twitched and she sighed, not in the mood for Kate anymore, realizing she was herself once more. The only thing TK said was, "Katja here needs to eat ASAP" But with that, she began making her way slowly to the girl herself, to make sure she was alright. "There are quite a few of us, don't worry, we're all 'special in the head'" she replied with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 2:04

"Oh, well the other men will be bringing food for the trip. After all it will be an 8 hour trip on WADE." Kate replied to TK, looking at WADE intently.

Videor would already be back to TK however and replied,"Tsinanae, are you alright? That was a hard blow you took after all..."

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 2:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 2:06

"I feel at home already." She said with a laugh, catching her smile just in time to choke back the laughter to a mild chuckle.
"And thanks," She said more to Kate but she was gracious to TKs offer as well. "I don't want to be trouble, but I hadn't realized I let myself go this far. It's been a rough week."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 2:10

TK shrugged and eased away from Katja. The last thing she wanted was to warm up to someone new, only to have them leave because of her again. She said nothing in response to Katja but she did flinch when Kate mentioned an 8 hour ride 'inside' of WADE.

She sighed when Videor approached her and snapped, "Oh now you give a shit?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 2:18

"Of course I do! I came here as soon as I could considering a bolt of lightning almost hit me, and Katelyn almost ran me over!" Videor stopped though as he grabbed his head and shook it, saying,"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have yelled... I'm just a little stressed and have a headache is all, but I know that for you that is no excuse considering what you are going through..."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 2:19

Katja's shoulders dropped. Eight hours? And then what? So many questions but she only wanted to know one thing; where was her father's lab? Jumping through hoops, when she could be out looking for answers; still, she was willing to grin and bear it, for now.

With plenty of down-time to look forward to, she decided the oppourtunity to introduce herself to the others had presented itself; if there really were so many more who had yet to arrive, who knew how long she'd be standing around.

"Sorry, I haven't introduced myself, have I?" She said after approaching Alevon. It was likely Videor was well in earshot, she wasnt lost on the fact that she hadn't learned his name yet either.
"Katja Schilling." She continued, offering her hand in a more formal greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next