Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
inMadness
The Wanderer
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 21:56

TK didn't try to convince him any longer, for she had her own tricks up her sleeves.

You pick a fine time to be defiant now?

TK narrowed her eyes at him before turning on her heels, ignoring Alevon and closing her mind off completely. TK then held on to Katja's hand and began walking towards the exit of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 22:05

"I'm sorry Tsinanae, but if I were taken as a hostage..." He stopped as his thoughts trailed on. If he was taken, they'd want to trade for the blood... If they didn't he would die... Both cases were horrid for everyone, as in the end it meant that they would always get th blood...

"I'll be beside you the entire time in thought... But we can't risk anything..."

-----

"I know... But you need to help your friends. We've got it under control here, and I'll be here waiting for your return." Samantha smiled at Leana as she nodded towards the door,"We're almost there, you should get ready."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 22:12

"TK... Let go of my hand.-- I can feel your pulse." Katja was looking at TK with a sort of iced over stare; it was cold but cautious, yet she seemed to tremble like she were holding onto a pack of hounds eager to hunt.
"I'll be right behind you." She added with smile.

Last edited by inMadness on Mon 12 Sep 2011 - 4:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 22:15

...vampire, huh?...

Alevon licks his pointed teeth

...interesting...

He then looks at everyone, thinking about strengths and weaknesses, then of his own.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 16:46

TK paused, letting go of Katja's hand and glanced back at Videor. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it back. Just thinking of what was ahead made every single scar on her body ache. She didn't want to think of Videor being captured, for him being as powerful as he is, how could that even happen?

She turned her head back forward and whispered to Katja even though she was behind TK, "No matter what, you're staying by me. I'll protect you..." She then snapped her finger and all the built up energy TK stored, began resonating through her body. She then rubbed her baby and smiled, "Don't worry sweetie, your father is fearsomely strong, one of the few most dangerous men I know." With that, TK began walking on, at a pace Katja would have no issues staying with.

"I love you...my darling..." Was the only thought she allowed herself to seep through her mental block.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 17:21

Katja nodded, still looking forward, before noticing TKs movements. The gentle caress of her abdomen as she seemed to whisper to the floor.
She's pregnant..., she thought in a moment. She'd consider it reckless if she wasn't certain that nothing would break through the inpenetrable shell that was the child's mother. She made the revelation an after thought, and refocused her mind on the task at hand, ready to follow her into the thick at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 3:31

"I love you as well my dear..." Videor thought before the intercom clicked on again.

"Alright everyone! 10 minutes and we'll be within range! Those in the arm buckle up and get ready to leave cause it's going to be a bumpy ride!" Samantha roared over the intercom. She sounded so much different then before. A form of power, confidence, but still riddled with a nervous tone.

"Well, I guess I should go back to the main room. All of you take care of yourselves." Videor replied before wrapping TK in a tight hug.

"Especially you Tsinanae..."
He thought to TK as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 17:01

TK wrapped her arms around his, closing her eyes. She wanted to kiss him, but thought it bad luck before a fight, this fight anyway. "Of course..." She whispered, before opening her eyes once more.

Who would have thought she'd be in her next battle pregnant, there were a lot of things at risk.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 21:47

"...damn...I wish I had a jawbreaker..."
Alevon mumbles as he walks to where he's supposed to go, hands in his pockets.

....but more importantly than that...I wish I knew where Maya was and if she's alright...same goes for Alyssa...

He leans against the wall, staring forward

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 18:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 17:51

Katja released a sigh, and began nervously probing her right fang with her tongue again as she strapped herself in. She figured the suggestion wouldn't have been given if it wasn't necessary and Katja had no desires to be thrown from the arm's rigging on impact; just because she could fight through the pain of a broken bone didn't mean she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17