Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
inMadness
The Wanderer
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 18:35

"Mmmmm..."
Alevon shakes his head, turning back to Yia. For whatever reason, his eyes are a pinkish-red color

...don't worry sweety, I won't

He thinks to Yia....but oddly, his thoughts sound like that of a female's voice
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 18:36

Invasion of privacy... Yia says his eyes growing wide.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 18:38

What?

He thinks back, looking at Yia, wide-eyed as well. His thoughts still sound like a girl's
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 18:38

Never mind... Yia hits his forehead.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 18:40

...awww, you shouldn't hit yourself, you're too cute to be hitting yourself like that, silly

He thinks to him, smiling with his eyes closed

(if the text is pink, it's a girl's voice.)
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 18:55

Udo looked at her in confusion.
"I didn't know he had." he replied. Did you really, Videor?
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 18:59

Alevon's eyes shift back to normal

...don't worry, I won't kill any of them...though I feel like it....

Alevon looks forward again

...hmmm...deja vu`....
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 19:09

Emir was smoking, sitting down next to WADE. he was putting the ash into a tea cup that someone dropped when running away from the battle. Nicole, putting her head on his shoulder, kept looking at the sky.

"Why you keep looking at the sky?" He asked, puffing more smoke.

"Don't know, it kinda amazes me that the clouds make great shapes even if this place turns into a nightmare." She chuckled.

"True true." Emir mumbled, tapping the cigarette on the cup. "Wonder where's Udo and TK.....Pssh, you gotta be kidding.."

"What?"

"This is just a guess, alright? What about that Udo trying to get on with TK?"

"Huh...It is possible." Nicole replied, coughing.

"I KNOW RIGHT?" He exclaimed, smoke lingering near his face. "It's either that Udo is totally got game or maybe this generation's 'WO'men is attracted to German dudes with canes and a petrified leg."

Nicole shrugged, waving the smoke away. "Perhaps."

"Perhaps indeed." He nodded, spitting out the cigarette. "Maybe you like him..."

"No I don't!" Nicole said, blushing.

"Really?" Emir quirked his brow, straighting his tie. "I'm just seeing if I'm right on the generation part."

"You're absolutely not, Sir!" Nicole yelled, pointing at him. "I like uh....someone else."

Emir stared at her for a few moments then just shrugged. "Then beats me. Your choice and all."

"Indeed, it is my choice. Or I will pop a cop on you." Nicole smiled.

"HEY..That's my line."

"I do have a gun..."

"Plausible. Man, Wish I had..."

"A Penthouse Suite and a thousand girlfriends?" She asked, laughing.

"Perhaps, But I rather settle with one you know." Emir replied, chuckling. "I like to settle down believe it or not."

"YOU?" Nicole yelled at him again, standing up. "You settling down? That's a laugh."

"Yea yea, My first plan to do when the Pits fell was to live in the nature in some small cottage. Just nature all around for me every day ya know?" Emir said quietly, twiddling his thumbs. "But being realistic, I had to go back. To get answers."

"Which explains why you're here right now."

"That, and I miss pestering my old friends." He smiled. "Though I'm trying to find someone to settle down with."

"Really? With all this Masterminds stuff along the way?" She said, tilting her head.

"Yea I guess." Emir shrugged. "So be honest, who is this person who have a crush on?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"WELL, I did shot you."

"That is irrelevant. "

"You're IRRELEPHANT."

"Nice wordplay, and I won't tell you. Never....You'll see." She said, giggling.

"Fien." Emir said, giving up already and stand up walking around WADE.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 19:13

"He did...telepathically...I'm not a good liar..." TK replied, easing from his grip slightly, but close enough to feel his hair brushing against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 19:15

Alevon swallows hard as a drop of sweat rolls down his cheek

...I have to.....I have to.......I can't.....but I have to......

He thinks, looking at the bystanders once more

....I have to find someone......I can.........avicerate....
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 19:20

Udo looked to the ground for a moment, not really sure what to think.
"I don't know what to say, I'm impressed. He told me...", He stopped himself. "It doesn't matter. I guess I owe him my gratitude."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 19:23

TK eased back slightly more to meet his gaze, "He told you what?" TK bit her bottom lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 19:28

"He asked me to leave you to the life you both had been building together. To let any feeling you had for me act for themselves." He looked away, fighting the eyecontact she tried to gain.. "Or fade into a memory... It was a just request that I accepted with pride."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 19:30

The lights flickered around WADE more and more as there was a visible sphere around it, pops of energy being heard from the massive metal husk. Finally, after a rather loud bang, WADE was gone, with residual energy snaking through the ground. Samantha sighed in frustration before punching the cage around her chair, blood running down her fist as she swore in both pain and anger. It was obvious she had broken her hand, but it was already starting to heal,"God dammit... This shit has gone too far... I'm sorry Leana but I need to make a call..." Samantha would start single handedly typing something into the computer.

-----

"Dammit what do you mean you can't take me!" Videor yelled at Tim, grabbing him by the collar and putting him against the wall.

"I can't take you. It's the middle of the day, in the middle of one of the highest tourist attractions in France... I can't do it. Now let me go, TK will be fine." Tim answered calmly, looking into Videor's eyes.

Videor let go but continued saying,"But how do you KNOW. The last I saw her she was passed out on the ground with that man killing and destroying and-"

"It's because you're not calm Videor. You wouldn't be able to fool a child with your illusions with how uptight you are, much less use telepathy all the way to France. Just relax, and I'll contact her in some way. Right now, she's not in Paris anymore, so that's a good sign. She escaped Videor, she's alive."

"She is? Well... Thank you Tim... I just- I worry about her... I know she's strong, but if anythng were to really happen to her and our child... Then..." Videor stopped as Tim put his hand on Videor's shoulder.

"She'll be fine... I'll contact her when I can, just get some rest... After all, I still think you're retarded for contacting her at that range without your amplifier on anymore." Tim added. Videor didn't answer though as he just shook his head and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 18:26

"Whoa!" Leana cried, taking note of the flickering lights and other things that were happening inside WADE. She then turned to Samantha, asking what was going on before she noticed what happened.

"Oh shit..." She was about to run over and ask if she was alright but stopped. If Samantha wanted to make a call, then she wasn't about to get in the way.

"Gabrielle, what happened with the hunk of metal outside?" she asked, turning to her friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 18:45

Alevon slowly straightens his body, his mind going silent, and his body going motionless as he observes the people in the crowd. He lets his eyes droop partially shut, and he gradually eases his gaze to his right hand, as he holds it up to his face, observing the palm and its various lines. Simultaneously, he raises his hand and his vision to the sky, putting his hand between the sun and his eyes, creating a shadow upon his face, his eyes gently holding themselves open just enough to see, his palm facing the sun as if to grab it. He slowly lowers his hand and his vision back to the position he had held before, looking at his palm as if looking inside himself. He lowers his hand back to his side and looks back to the crowd, his eyes fading to their normal red color as opposed to their odd mix of red, blue, and cyan.
“What am I doing…”
He says to himself, thinking back, playing the memories in his head of the reunion with his teammates.

“I’ve lost myself. I’ve abused the trust my friends so kindly gave me. I’ve manipulated so much, and have lost sight of truth. I’ve squandered my gifts…the gifts of these powers…so many people have so little, and I’ve had so much…but I failed to see it. I’ve taken my powers for granted.”
He flexes his hand, clenching it into a fist and relaxing it.

“Lives are precious, and they should never be viewed as anything but. I’ve destroyed so many, all in the hopes of a brighter future…I’m such an anti-hero.”
Alevon smiles to himself.

“I keep trying to change myself, but things always happen to bring the demons back out again. I hate who I am, and I always try to change it, always failing.”
Alevon looks back to the sky, at the fluffy clouds overhead.

“Perhaps…maybe I’m not perfect, maybe I should stop trying to be…maybe I should just live for once. Hmmmph…how interesting…live my entire life to the dedication of becoming powerful enough to bring peace by force, only to realize many years down my life that that’s not the way to do it…you don’t make progress that way, progress is something that makes itself…you just have to be willing to do what’s right.”
Alevon looks back to the crowd, at Wade, then at the others standing about.

“I accept who I am now…I accept that I’m not the hero I wanted to be…and I accept the fact that I am not perfect.”
He grips his shirt at the chest quickly, looking forward with determination.

“I am Alevon Drey!”
His shirt is ripped from his chest, burning a bright orange in little patches as its fabric is disintegrated, his tattooed torso no longer being covered. Alevon holds the shirt and watches it burn, destroying the very suit he had worked hard to perfect, the physical boundary between he and reality. Once the entire shirt is burned away, he puts his fingers to his eyes, and removes the contacts he had been wearing, they too, burning away.
He mutters, a little quietly:
“…and I always will be.”

He looks forward, staring off into the distance for a few moments before looking at the ground.
“I know what I must do now…no more of this pitiful nonsense I keep spatting out…no more lies…no more tears…”
Alevon stands for a moment, looking at his feet in silence before taking his shoes and socks off, standing barefoot in the grass. He moves his toes around, feeling the sensation of the grass, allowing the air to cool his previously constricted feet.
“You know…I suppose TK did have it right all along. It does feel good to go barefoot.”

He sits down slowly, and lets his hands prop him up as he leans back a bit, stretching his legs out for the first time in awhile. He lets out a small sigh and shuffles his feet around in the grass.

“…nice and cool…”
He closes his eyes and leans his head back

“So calm…”
Alevon tilts his head forward once more and looks around, a bit of his hair falling in front of his face. He looks at it and gently grabs a little more, holding it in front of his eyes. There was a small cluster of grey, silver hairs mixed in with the black majority. Alevon smiles to himself a little in amusement.

“…Well then”
He lets go of his hair, letting it hang freely once more before setting his hand back on the grass, letting the sun shine down upon him.

After a minute or so, WADE disappeared, and Alevon looks over to where it used to be.
…I wonder if that was Samantha’s doing…
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 20:04

(Probably tiring to have two epiphanies one after the other, but...)

"It died."

Gabrielle mulled over the past events, freshly burned into her memory. "Just fell to the ground. WADE delivered the killing blow." Her voice was toneless. There was disappointment that she had been a mere distraction.

Until recently, she had thought she was all alone. The person she could most relate to was Tim, the element of darkness. She felt dark, a shadow of her former self. It all changed. People like her existed, and they were not her uncle, and they were not there to kill her. She felt like she finally belonged to a group. And that group wasn't the one she had in front of her eyes.

She felt like she could rule the world if she tried hard enough. And she saw her mysterious Alpha knight beside her. Gabrielle whistled under her breath.

"I-I have to go again. Where in the world are we?" Gabrielle leaned on the guardrail in the giant robot, and gripped her temples. It felt wonderful to be in the dark again, but she had to leave it once more. To turn herself in.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 20:31

Raine stared at the spot where WADE had been moments earlier. She muttered under her breath, standing up and brushing off the gravel that had painfully dug into her knees and shins. She looked around and tried to take in everything that had happened but she couldn't stop thinking about what that man, Samuel, had said to her.

"I'm a good friend of Alevon's working for the Masterminds. He has great plans. Great plans indeed. But now I must go, have any questions ask him."

A dull fire that resided inside Raine suddenly roared to life as she remembered her reason for wanting to find the Masterminds. Her anger seemed to grow with every step she took as she strided toward where Alevon sat. When she got over to him, she crossed her arms over her chest, not even bothering to cover up her emotions.

"Nice little burnin' up the shirt show there but I'm more interested in asking you a couple of questions than finding out where you got your tatts." she looked at his torso where his tattoos spread across his skin. She paused, an awkward smile gracing her lips as she added, "if you'll answer my questions that is."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 21:34

Emir was not surprised of WADE disappearing abruptly, though this thought was sidetracked of Alevon's shirt disintegrating and walked to Alevon and Raine, asking. Nicole being too amazed of what WADE actually did.

"Indeed, perhaps a masochist got to you?" He asked, also curious of Alevon's tatoos.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 22:29

He continues to sit in the grass, looking over at Emir and Raine...a completely different look in his eye, compared to the usual look of a bloodthirsty animal.
It takes a moment for the question to sink into his mind, he seemed to be in his own little world almost.
"Yes?"
He says to Raine
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 23:06

Raine took note that Alevon looked like he was on a trip of some sort. The vacant look to his eyes was noticeable and Raine was a little puzzled, even put off by this. Alevon didn't seem the same as usual, which put her on the defensive. She let her arms drop to her sides and she ever so slightly widened her stance, trying to take on a more ready-posture.

"Well, your good friend Samuel, who decided to grace us with his appearance with a freakishly tall man-thing, might I add, told me that you have plans? And something to do with the Masterminds?" An aggitated smirk was set on her full lips as she waited for Alevon to answer her.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 23:34

TK stood to her feet and sighed. She had no comment for what could she possibly say? There was confusion written all over her face but she turned away from Udo and closed her eyes only to finally state, "This place is nice, although...perhaps we should be headed back. I have unfinished business to attend with a certain someone."

Alevon...what have you been up to? She pondered.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 23:37

Udo sighed.
"I'm not going back." He said before shifting his weight on his cane.
"I never stood a chance against the masterminds, and I have no right to force my way into your life."

"I asked you to bring me here, so you could leave me here." He added after a pause.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 23:47

TK's glance flickered to his direction. "Are you stupid?" She began. "You think too little of yourself, and I refuse to leave you here." She snarled.

There wasn't much she could do, she was still fatigued and hadn't given herself the proper amount of rest, after all, this was no longer just her body alone.

TK took a stance, almost as if she were preparing herself to fight. "You're not staying here."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 23:54

"Are we going to keep doing this? I've made up my mind." He replied, remaining composed but refusing to even raise his gaurd.

"If you really refuse to leave me here, then come back when you're done. If you really want me with you, then live so I can be."

"...Or we can go at it again, you can beat me to a pulp, and drag me away from here. Tire yourself even further so that this final trial may indeed overtake you... I'm finally home, and I'm ready write some wrongs of my own."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next