Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Capricorn Hunter
CaR_HoPPeR
Day of Light
Zentaku
Bestdragon3
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:20

"Well, I think you're being quite rude ignoring my request, old lady." She grinned, as she walked away to find Ariel. It was time to mess around with that woman again.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:21

TK ignored Raine, she had no time to play with someone like her. She met Alevon's gaze again and continued to fan herself.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:22

Alevon walks over to Raine and TK just in time for Raine to leave, he acts like he's about to say something, then stops as Raine walks away...he is left standing in front of TK, unsure what to do or say
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:25

TK looked to the side, not meeting his eyes anymore, smiled and asked, "Whats with the sudden hesitation?"

"Careful TK..."

Last edited by Nurellia on Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:25

Mike would appear back on the surface at this time, dressed in new clothes,"Sorry for that, had to leave real quick."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:30

Alevon shakes his head slightly and quietly replies
"Nothing..."

he then looks at Mike
"So, I see Josh get sucked into the ground. What became of him?"
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:32

Raine stopped walking and looked at Mike content with the situation.

"Do tell, what did happen?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:32

"Well I brought him down there to chat, then he decided to threaten your lives again, so I killed him." Mike says rather calmly, scratching the new shirt he has.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:33

Ariel continued to wander around, not really knowing where to go. She finally saw Raine and called out to her.

"Hey! Over here!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:33

TK nodded, "Its fine, I'm used to you lying to me, Alevon."

She then looked at Mike and replied, "Oh. I see. Anyway, long time no see Mikey." She forgot to smile even though she was happy to see him.

"Maybe I should have stayed outside afterall...though running away isn't wise."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:39

Alevon sucks in a deep breath of air and tilts his head down, eyes closed...everyone would suddely feel slightly odd, as if some are heavier and some seem to be lighter, the room also heats up and Alevon seems to be giving off a slight glow...he wipes his face in a slow manner, Mike's clothes disintegrate, and the room seems to shake slightly, dust falls from the ceiling

Alevon is sweating and is clearly fighting the sudden wave of rage passing over him
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:44

Raine nodded her head, holding back a satisfied smile, "good job," was all she could say. For some reason she couldn't think of some kind of witty comeback. That scared her slightly.

She turned her attention to Ariel, running over to her, her sweater was falling off her shoulders.
"Oh man, you missed a good show, a bug was squished and I was called a pathetic drug whore again!" she paused, cocking one hip to the side, she put on a serious expression, "I think back at home I might win a medal."

"And, hello~" the girl exclaimed, she whipped off her sweater and shook it out, only clad in her bra and shorts underneath the sweater. She looked at Alevon, an odd expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:48

Alevon shoots a look at Mike, the room would feel as if it's nearly 110 degrees (farenheight)
..he has an odd, animalistic look in his eyes, and Mike's clothes are now entirely gone

"I don't take kindly to your sense of needing to kill in order to solve a problem. You just reminded me why I hate you, Mike."

Alevon's hair seems to be weightless, as though he is submerged in water
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:51

"Damn, it's as hot as Satan's balls in here." Raine said, glad she had taken off her sweater.

"If it gets even hotter I might as well strip, cool it down Big Guy! Mike did what he felt he had to do, don't go on punishing him cause you don't see eye to eye." she called out to Alevon, starting to sweat in the sudden heat.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:55

Alevon whips his arm out to the side and thrusts it in a half-circle motion in front of him, snapping his fingers as he does so, everything would stop (meaning that the room was no longer shaking, the heat is suddenly gone, and everyone would feel normal now)

Alevon focuses on Raine, once more he is about to say something, but he doesn't...he shakes his head and walks straight out of the base
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:57

"Dumb ass..." Ariel muttered to herself. Then she asked Raine, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:57

TK ran to Alevon, when she caught up to him she tackled him, knocking him clean off his feet, she was pressing her sensu on his chest slightly. "Alevon..." she whispered, "Enough" she was fighting the urge to faint from looking at him.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 23:00

Alevon replies rather calmly
"What do you think you're doing."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 23:04

Raine grinned, "right as Raine... excuse the pun." She looked at the two on the ground, and laughed. She twisted up her sweater and hit Ariel on her ass with her sweater.

"Not as alright as those two though, let me tell you."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 23:06

TK instantly teleports off of Alevon and patted her clothes as soon as she was standing upright beside him. She said nothing more and turned her back to him.

"Stoping you from being ridiculous..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 23:07

Alevon stands up
"...well? Why did you tackle me?"
He says a little more calmly, losing the sudden burst of anger over Josh's death
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 23:10

TK looked at the sky and replied, "My apologies, it won't happen again." Her voice was a tad shaky but she ignored it.

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 23:12

Alevon pats himself off and 'adjusts' his hair so it's not insanely messy anymore
"..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 23:13

TK says, "...I've always been that way...ever since I was young...seeing the senseless violence and hatred among people...made me hurt so much...seeing animals hit by speeding cars...people starting fights over money and greed...peoples homes taken so a new highway can be built......I've grown to hate people...so...much......I hate them all....for hurting each other and the innocent.....so destructive are we....I hate myself for even being human.........I'm sorry....TK...I just....can't change....not with this....it hurt me too much when I was young and its there forever..."

TK glanced back at him.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Sep 2010 - 23:17

Alevon looks at TK, and quietly says
"...and that is why I can't stand it when someone is killed for simply being dumb in their way of thinking, TK. Mike has always killed people without much care."
Alevon clenches his fist, listening to the bones popping and feeling the odd sensation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next