Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 23:03

TK made sure the dog was gone before she flipped out of the tree. "Sorry, Gabs" she said as she sprinted away at full speed. Teleporting every other second, making herself run 3 times faster each time until she was untraceable. Before she made it out of the forest, she stopped and teleported to the opposite side and stuck her finger in the ground. "Sorry..." she said as tears streamed down her face.

TK closed her eyes as wind surrounded her finger. Not too much longer than that, a hole appeared in the ground and it grew deeper. It was at least a centimeter in width, but 1 meter in depth. TK bit her bottom lip and teleported back just a bit, using her gravity pull on herself as she sunk beneath the earth completely. TK used the breath she had held, to cut through to the only wind pipe in the earth she had made and stayed there, breathing through her only oxygen source, hidden underground.

I need to think...without anyone knowing where I am...
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 23:22

Udo wobbled slightly in place; he shivered with a chill before looking around. He took care not to announce himself as he began to hobble back to the abandoned bedroom he'd used before.

Before reaching the exit in the main dorm, he released a heavy sigh; he felt a remniscant pain in his chest. He felt the same way he did the day he discovered the first traces of petrification; only this time it was changed. Here he stood, so close to what he had set out to do, yet now he was frozen in fear. His stone leg felt heavier than ever, as he now feared to geokinetically assist in its movement.

Udo walked over to a bed distant from the others and flopped on his back. He gazed at the ceiling.
It would be so easy to let go; drift to sleep, and wake to hellfire in my mind. Das endgültige Ende; yet I can't accept this. There must be a way to stop this before it's too late.

[EDIT]
His view of the ceiling was soon obstructed as the backlighted silouette standing over him spoke. "You're back!", she said.
Udo sat up and squinted his eyes for an instant as he focused on ignoring the backlight behind her.
"Oh, Gabrielle." He looked down for a moment before returning his gaze to her. "Listen, sorry about the way I just left you outside without a word earlier this morning. It was less than courtious, I appologize."

:The final end.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 23:31

Suddenly the shadow manipulator felt sorry for just running over and shouting so quickly. She saw that Udo wasn't very in shape. Instead of beginning to lecture TK for the first time ever--who was out of sight and probably not to come back for a long time--she pulled any sittable piece of furniture behind her and sat down.

"It's fine, that's not my main concern here," she spurted. Damn, for some reason this was getting her so worked up. She wondered how she'd explain her new 'friend' to Lance. "You look terrible. What did you two do?"
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 23:36

TK teleported out of the ground and looked down.

"Forgive me..." she said, tears streaming down her face. TK stood to her feet, leaving her chain of blades far away into the other part of the forest she and Udo were and teleported to Indianapolis. TK, though covered in soil completely, walked the streets of an unfinished battle. She carried no weapons, nothing but herself covered in soil. Her mind was clear, with a motive that screamed she was looking for death. She wanted to protect her friends, but Udo, the newest member was carelessly throwing his life around and there was nothing she could do about it. If she worked extra hard in his stead, he'd be saved. After all, she never told him how much of a burden she was to the group. If she left with her mom, no one would be in danger anymore. Alevon would go his own way again, and everyone would be safe.

"Safe..." she said as she plopped on the ground, feeling as if she walked to a dead end. "I can't go back...not like this...."

Though it was perfect. TK's jacket was still in Udo's room with her cell in the pocket. TK was a filthy mess and no one knew where she was, and TK didn't have to allow her mind to be open to anyone.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 5:16

Udo laughed. Terrible was an understatment.
"TK told me if I beat her, she'd let me fight Grim." He paused. "I blacked out on my own before she had a chance to put me to sleep. I assume that is about the time your shadow appeared and found us."

He hunched over supporting his weight on his elbows against his legs as a dizzy wave swept over him. As the room rotated, and he stared at the ground to ignore the sensation, he wondered where TK had gone; she didn't even give Videor a heads up before disappearing again. He felt an uneasy sensation in the pit of his stomach; TK, don't do anything you'll regret... I'll regret.

Udo lifted his head, still feeling ill in general. The combination of constant head-aches and teleportation were taking their toll; he was more exhausted than anything. He looked at Gabrielle, hiding as much of his condition as he could; though by the sweat on his brow, it was easy to draw accurate conclusions.
"I'd like to go back to my room; maybe take a spare moment to get some rest." He stood up again, putting weight on his cane. "That said, you're more than welcome to join me before-hand. I could use the company."
He waited a moment with a smile before turning towards the doorway.

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 9:07

TK decided to go to her home, shower and freshen up, put on a pair of black mini shorts with a long-sleeved aqua colored shirt that hugged her body. TK then ran to her kitchen and began cooking up multiple of varieties of dishes. Each tray consisted of various meals for lunch. When she was done, there were 25 trays of food. TK teleported back and forth from her home to the Michigan base, setting the dishes on a table in the main room, taking care to stay out of Emir's sight though she was sure if she didn't hurry, he'd pick up on hearing it was her popping up to and fro. It was safe to say the base had its own drinks. Once all 25 trays were there, she realized everyone would pick up on the strong scent of food pretty quick and she teleported back home, found a sheet of paper, a pen, and began to write:

Udo Weber,

I'm going to finish what I had initially wanted to do. I hope you feel completely welcomed in the group during your recovery. Speaking on recovery...Videor has some recovery pills, I took one and it worked wonders. I noticed he wasn't in the room anymore the instant I teleported you back. If I make it back, I owe you something...one of those things I don't like to write on paper. Emir would be furious when he finds out that I have hurt you...I cannot go back to the base...I can't...not right now...

PS, You can contact Videor by thinking out to him, he should be able to make a connection, I'm not sure if it'd work with you, but it works when I do it so I'm hoping it'd work for anyone.

-TK

She then teleported to Udo's room and laid the letter on his bed. TK then looked down at his bed for a moment, stroked his pillow once as if she were watching him sleep, took her jacket, pulled her cell out, placing it in her pants pocket and teleported away, leaving nothing but that letter. She decided to teleport back to Indianapolis with a fresh start. TK took a deep breath, and did what she hadn't done since she was with Jessica. TK took off in a sprint, tracking down Grim, leaving her jacket on the ground, in the dust.

I can't afford to lose any more of my friends. If I go, if I go...

TK gritted her teeth.

It's not my intention to die though...
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 11:08

Garielle wasn't phased. "Yeah, you get some rest," she said slowly. "I'm going to find TK." She was dead-set on the idea.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 12:24

It didn't take long before TK found Grim walking down the highway, most cars swerving and turning at the very sight of him. Some cars were even left behind, the people within running for their lives. Along the road there were plenty of dead however, most of them being Honor Guards who's very armor was ripped into, the body drained of all blood. Grim however, when TK saw him, stopped, and stood there.

"So... Cold... Warmth... Strong..." Grim mumbled, the ground around him starting to shake once more.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 12:31

TK stretched her hand out towards Grim, making sure she was at a decent distance and teleported with him to Alaska. She teleported a few meters away from him and stood there, marking her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 12:43

Grims hands were to his arms as he sat on the ground,"Cold... So... Cold..." He then began to throw up blood, large amounts at a time as it just started to pool around him.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 12:47

TK shivered and teleported a few inches back, using her gravity pool on Grim and the blood around him. Her arm was still outstretched towards the man, though she was shivering uncontrollably with chattering teeth.

Its freezing...my body is already going numb from the intense cold...

TK fell to the ground, allowing herself to become colder in case the blood aimed for her.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 12:51

Grim was pulled down, still shivering, but the blood started to slink upward, out of the field as it built up upon itself, outstretched much like a snake as it moved from side to side, trying to sense TK.

(sorry Ts)

Videor nodded his head in agreement, still deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 12:57

(it's fine, lol)

Alevon stares ahead until the elavator reaches the top, where he would proceed to walk to Videor's car, waiting for Videor to unlock it/drive
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 13:03

TK buried herself in the snow, her arm was still outstretched towards Grim through the it. She started feeling signs of hypothermia, but she didn't plan on losing conscious. If the blood persisted, she'd teleport before it was too late. She had to time if perfectly, and she intended on it, but first, she wanted to try to kill the man.

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 13:06

"Cold... So very cold..." The man replied, the blood blind to TK's position as it started to slow, some of it frosting as it started to crack upon itself, in dire need of some warmth as it reached out anywhere for warmth, to no avail.

Videor unlocked his car, opening the passenger side as he beckoned Alevon inside.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 13:14

"Thanks"
Alevon says, getting in and putting on the seatbelt

He looks out the window at the various people walking around and at the buildings in general

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 13:24

TK slammed her frozen hand down with all her might, causing the swarming wind to form, what looked like 100's of blades, each a yard in length to fall down on top of Grim. She aimed them all to strike his body. She closed one eye as she kept her other eye locked on Grim.

DIE!

Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 14:00

Udo nodded as a temporary wave of relief swept over him.
She did it so easily before; she'll find her.

He smiled warmly with one last glance at Gabrielle, before leaving the room with a slow but steady tapping rythmn from his cane.
Thank you, Gabrielle.

Udo made is way back to his room. When he was sure no one was around he dropped the strained facade he wore to hide it; he was hurt. The head-ache was persisting, granted not a powerful as the initial incident. He used the wall part of the way to keep him upright as he walked the rest of the way to his room.

The door to his room swung open with a neglected creak; Udo entered. Through blurry vision he moved over to the bed, in which he finally fell weakly to his knees, leaning his chest against the side of the bed as the only means of holding him up. His vision spun in dizzy waves as he lifted his head to blurry flash of white; he was certain it wasn't here before. He picked it up and squited, clearing his vistion as much as possible; A letter?

Udo read the letter through blurred eyes. His mind raced and he ignored the hightened pain in doing so. He dropped the page, as his heart sank.
You sneaky little...
Udo expected the worst. What would he have done, he asked himself.
If I would've beaten her, I would have put her somewhere safe... and... You fool.
Udo's head pounded as his frustration in TK turned to anger at himself as he remembered trying to contact Videor.
Here goes nothing.

Udo called out to Videor in his mind, wondering if if would work. His head ache broke his concentration at every attempt, and if Videor were to recieve anything it would have been a jumbled and barely distinguishable, "TK...Don't... Go."

Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 14:27

Gabrielle wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. She honestly couldn't do the same trick three times, and held her own head in frustration. She regretted saying something she couldn't exactly at upon.

Eh, who cares.

She lay down on one of those uncomfortale bunks and stared into space like it was her archenemy.

Somewhere in Alaska, a bear black as the bottom of an abyss and it seemed colder than dry ice appeared out of nowhere and drove itself headfirst, blades spiking out of its surface, into the creature named Grim.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 14:42

TK noticed the bear and tried to smile but was too cold to do such a thing. She was feeling sleepy, and her body stung of ice.

Gabrielle...sorry to put you through this, even though I tried not to...

TK could only watch the bear as she slowly slipped to unconsciousness. With her last sane breath, TK thought of Gabrielle and teleported to the room where she had left Udo. TK was on the floor, covered in snow, her icy body laid there with both eyes closed. "Y-y-yo..." she managed to utter before breathing painfully slow as if ice were cutting at her throat. She had lost all color to her skin, and looked as if she were frozen.

Maybe I should have worn pants instead....
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 14:57

Udo pulled himself up into the bed and rolled over on his back with a sigh. He cringed in pain as he looked at the light overhead, eventually shutting his eyes as a solution.
He wasn't sure if his message got through, but he did what he could, which was really nothing at all.

Udo stared at the ceiling defeated; in letting TK fight that being alone, he had failed himself in his own belief. All he wanted to do now sleep; dream deep what ever the consequences. He let out another long sigh before he let himself drift from consciousness. Finally, the head-ache took a back seat in his psyche.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 16:54

Gabrielle jumped out of the bunk and lunged for TK. The bear in Alaska still wasn't gone until Grim was dead.

She wished she knew how to warm people up--all she did know was use whatever leftover power Josh had left behind before being killed. She roughly bit her tongue and then Ariel came to mind. She hadn't seen her use her powers too often, but it was often enough to send a burst of heat around herself.

Gabrielle's body was, in normal circumstances, colder than the average person's. However the heat came in handy. She put her now warm hands on back and sighed. "It's ok, TK. You're going to be fine," she mumbled, more to herself than somebody else. She looked around the room.

"Anybody, please get me something to cover TK up in. I think she's suffering from hypothermia."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 18:14

After a while, TK was able to feel the warmth emitting from Gabrielle. She smiled weakly, though she was still shivering. "Gab, is Udo ok? Did you take care of him?" TK's fingers twitched slightly, "Gab...I did a bad thing to him..." she said, though she was dying to sit up and cry.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 18:16

Emir and Nicole were asleep on the couch, though Nicole woke up just in time to see her sister freezing.

Nicole stand up, running to TK.

"What happened?" She asked, looking at Gabrielle.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010 - 18:19

The shadowy girl's gaze shifted to Nicole. "I don't know. She just teleported from Alaska."

Gabrielle looked back to TK and forced the corners of her mouth in a smile. Her eyes remained static. "Udo is resting." She helped the fellow woman up to the bed, and let her lay down. "Whatever you did, you should tell me later. I don't want either of you to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next