Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 19:42

"I suppose I'd still be a lifeless wreck and more people would be sad, miserable, and dead." Videor replied calmly. By this point, he knows who he is, and is sorry for his past, but will not show weakness in front of Alevon...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 19:46

"I'm glad..."
He says, looking down partially

"...no reason to fret over the past, you know. What's done is done...and no amount of time-rewinding can undo such things, mmm?"
He says, looking at Videor with an odd expression...acceptance perhaps
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 19:47

Udo grinded his teeth as he turned towards her new location with a slide.
"Don't patronize me." He said under his breath before squaring off with her. From his chest, tiny ripples formed before sharped projectiles erupted from his chest like machine-gun fire.
He took note of the stray shots breaking weakly against the trees behind her as he continued.
It's too soft. You chose your arena well, I must say.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 19:53

TK sighed, "I'm not." she stated.

Damn...I knew this would happen, so now...how will I fix this.

TK then crossed her arms in front of her and closed her eyes. She was breathing calmly, as if she were taking in his movements from mere sound alone. TK then faced towards the sky and teleported to a tree. "I said I wouldn't hit you, I meant that." TK scanned the ground, looking for something she could sink him through. This man, if she used her gravity pull, he could get out. There was only two ways to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 20:06

Udo stopped his shots. He spun his cane out from under his arm and cracked the end against the ground. He then knealed down on one knee and placed his hand flat on the ground. In a matter of seconds to found what he wanted; in a low trembling rumble, the ground beneath the tree she was in began to shake and tilt as Udo pulled up on as much of the ground beneath that tree as he could muster.

Sweat rolled off his brow as he shut his eyes to fight the strain he was feeling. He spoke through broken breaths.
"I'm not going... to let you... stop me...Tsinanae... Kirunometzkie... Shin.. . " He kept his hold on the ground intact, until he felt a flash of pain like the snap of a twig or the switch of a light. His cane fell to the ground with a hollow thud as he used the hand to clutch his forehead; from a distance it might look like grinding or clawing. Blood drops hit the ground in muddy crimson clumps as the pain in his head fogged his vision. He was as far from the battle as he could be at that point; not even the memory of his name could register through the pain; he felt like his brain had been dunked in acid. TK had her opening.

Last edited by inMadness on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 20:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 20:11

TK teleported down and kicked at the tree, changing its direction where it would fall. TK ran to Udo and held him warmly, "I told you..." she whispered. TK laid him down and stroked at his cheek, "Udo...I'm going to put you to sleep..." she said softly. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 20:43

Udo was still dizzy and now nautious. He didn't say anything or even acknowledge her, in fact the only thing that told him she was even near was the hightened woodland scent. His eyes twitched beneath his clenched eyelids as she touched his cheek.

"Good-bye." He said. He was delerious and the woodland scent was playing with his mind. He found himself talking to Ralf, repeating his poisonous last words to him. "Sie gehört mir1... Ich brauche sie mehr.2"

1: Your heard me.
2: I don't need you anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 20:50

TK bit her bottom lip, "Udo...Udo don't die on me, you're ok right? You're only injured right?" TK scanned his body and started panicking.

What have I done?!

"Udo!" TK yelled. She didn't want to cry on the man but her tears betrayed her, she's been crying an awful lot today for some reason that made her feel pitiful. "Udo..." shook at him lightly and wiped the blood from his lips, "Udo what are you saying?" she pleaded. She didn't speak German and was frightened.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 21:14

Unconsious; Udo's head was pounding but the sharp pain was gone. Everything was quiet, like lonlieness on a windy night. All felt blank; except the scent, still vivid in memory alone. Slowly the facalties of his mind returned. First his hearing; who's shouting my... TK?, then his sense of touch; who's shaking me?

Udo came back to himself, just as she touched his lips. A subtle taste of blood struck him, as blood seeped through his lips. Eyes still shut he reached up and grabbed her wrist, pulling the blood-traced finger from his lips.
"Don't." He said bluntly as his eyes slid open to meet hers. He squinted slightly as he adjusted to the light. "Leave it. I deserve it; i've put enough of my blood on your hands."

Udo looked up. He could still see TK's face clearly through his pereferal vision but his focus was the sky.
I was completley unconscious this time. He felt himself breaking into terms of it all. It couldn't be denied. ...so this is it, huh? How many more before I don't wake back up. Emir's information shattered little hope for a literal cure of his petrifaction. This is it.
Udo's appearance was pitiful, his face was blank; hollow eyes peered into the endless void above him. He noticed TK in his pereferal. She looked as scared as he was; his fear, which he buried behind the hollow eyes.
"I'm not dead yet." He said with a smirk as he took her hand in his, essentially wiping the blood off, before releasing her hand.

Last edited by inMadness on Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 21:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 21:21

TK bit her bottom lip, "I was gonna suck enough air from you...to make you fall asleep....though I'd do that to anyone, still...I don't want you fighting Grim you stubborn a-" TK paused and looked away for a second. She then buried her face in his neck, "You can't die on m-" she paused, "O-on us...Udo...I'll kill you if you do..."

She didn't want to cry on the man but she did anyway, her slightly trembling body and her tears, she was sure he could feel it all.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 21:34

Eventually Gabrielle's restlessness got the better of her. She flopped off the bed and walked to the bathroom. She looked at the dirty floor and clicked her tongue, disapproving of the unsanitary mess and the coppery smell of blood.

Gabrielle didn't have time to lament on the lack of hygiene, however. She looked at her tired face in the mirror and concluded she had zero ability to attract. All the better. The girl grabbed a frizzy strand of hair, naturally dried after her shower, and sighed. Zero sex appeal it was.

She moved on in the leather skirt, hoping nobody's eyesight was good enough to notice her legs which hadn't been shaved in a couple of days. Moved on the tile in her stilettos. Stilettos. She chuckled, almost smiled, when she heard the greatly pleasure-bringing crack of the marble tiles under the thin heels.

Gabrielle was ready to bring trouble.

She lay down into the bath, in a fetal position, and closed her eyes. It was a little trick she had taught herself. the less the brain worked where the original body was the more it worked elsewhere.

Gabrielle wasn't sure where TK and Udo had went--she was guessing a forest, but she didn't know which one TK regularly went to. She couldn't teleport, but she could still send one of her pets there just by thinking of their names. She rubbed her head and decided to spy on them with a dog made entirely out of shadow.

And so the wolfish dog made its appearance with a crack. Back at the base Gabrielle's eyebrows crinkled in discontent; she was planning for a more subtle entrance.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 21:37

Udo layed wide-eyed for a moment as he saw a flash of violet surge to him. He heard her sobs and felt her shudders as she buried her face in his neck.
He smiled warmly before wrapping his arm around her tightly.
"I'm counting on it." He looked up, focusing on the sky again.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 21:40

TK's cheeks flushed at his grip around her, but she shook her head and sighed, "I'm not killing you...and you're not dying on me...I WILL immobilize you." TK eased back enough to glare at him, but it was to no prevail, she only showed her utter worry of him.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 21:47

Udo laughed slightly as he eased himself up on an elbow behind his back, unconvinced of her stare.
"That's alright." He shifted slightly. "I'd like to remain conscious for the time being."
Udo looked around, finally noticing the odd dog standing nearby. He raised an eyebrow.
"What is that?" He said, nodding his head in it's general direction.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 21:49

TK bit her bottom lip, "That means I can't suck your air out, yet..." TK looked over at the direction Udo had nodded, "Oh, that's Gabrielle." TK chuckled, "She's cool with shadows. Its her ability you see, one of them anyway. Its how I made it back to the base, its how she finds me, or, anyone in general. She might have been looking for you this time."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 21:59

Udo eyes widened for a moment.
So that was how she found you earlier without moving.
"Fascinating... wait me? Why would she be looking for me?" He asked puzzled as he made eye contact with the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 22:02

TK met the man's gaze and smiled, "You're a very interesting man."

Very...very...

TK swallowed and looked away, hiding her flushed cheeks. TK eased away from Udo and bit her bottom lip. "She probably wouldn't have approved of me sucking your air out until you became unconscious like I had planned....thinking on that....even though I would have forced you to sleep.....it might not have been what anyone else wanted...." she said as if she were talking to herself.

Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 22:17

He didn't say anthing as TK refered to him as interesting.
Udo remained silient as he internalized the subtle hints in her aside. He hadn't put much thought into it really; being so preoccupied with butting heads with TK over who owed who a favor and the daunting task of spitting lies at his father, Udo completely dismissed the way Gabrielle reached out to him when he arrived.

Alevon said some really hurtful things about everyone there, yet she was more concerned with how I was taking everything; she followed me to check on me and I just ran off to find another way to be useless.

"Hmm.", was all he used to respond to what really wasn't addressed to him as he continued looking at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 22:19

"I'll take you back to her" TK whispered. "I'll...no longer stand in your way..." TK clenched her hands into fists on her lap, still not looking at Udo.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 22:29

Udo looked at TK intently. He felt the subtle shift in rythmn as she spoke.
"What are you saying?" He looked down at her hands; they matched the tone in that shift in rythmn. He torqued his body to the side and put one clenched fist in the palm of each hand to gain her attention.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 22:33

TK stared into the ground, where she'd probably be once Udo gave her the ok for her to drop him back off at the base. "I'm saying I'll take you back to the base..." she didn't look at him, for she was tired of everyone seeing her be pitiful so much in one day.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 22:48

Udo released her hands.
"Very well." He said before working his way to his feet, grabbing his cane as he did so. He turned towards TK cupping his hands, one over the other, on top of the cane.
"Let's go." He as as he looked down at her. His head swayed slightly as caught his balance and shifted his weight appropriately.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 22:49

The dog took slow, wobbly steps forward. While she couldn't hear what they were saying or make out much from the poor black and white "resolution" she was getting back to her mind, Gabrielle knew she had done what she was trying to do, and breathed a heavy sigh, still in her fetal position.

Only several feet away, it sat down and stared into Udo's eyes with a passive-aggressive demeanor eerily similar to the way Gabrielle had stared at him when they had first met.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 22:51

TK's ears flinched to the dog, hearing its faint footsteps and without moving an inch, TK teleported with Udo to the base. Without saying a word to anyone, she teleported back to the forest and walked to the dog saying, "He's back" with a grin before teleporting to a tree.

TK....you're a burden to them...remember that....
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010 - 22:55

The creature followed TK with its eyes. Once it located her in a tree, it gave one borderline humane nod and phased out of existance.

Back at the base Gabrielle jolted out of her fetal position, catapulting herself out of the bath, then bathroom with an unstealthy clack and crack of her stilleto pumps. She was restless to see both of them and possibly give them an earful. Running through a corridor, she made her way into the dorm where Udo was teleported and shouted "You're back!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next