Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mine Mind Meandering

Go down 
+6
Bestdragon3
Zentaku
Swindle11
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
The Wanderer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 16:49

"Cooking With Napalm"

~A cookbook authored by my brother
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 20:00

One of my things has two pages!

And I have over 200 posts!

...i feel like this shouldn't be some sort of accomplishment, but it certainly feels that way
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 20:43

It won't be long before you go down the dark path of 20000 posts and 25% of topics posted. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 0:38

*checks stats*

*accounts for 10% of all posts*

*poker face*
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 May 2014 - 16:44

I thought the thing!!

*Warning! Spoilers*

Titan AE, made in the year 2000, told a story of a massive space ship that created a planet, which the protagonist named Bob

In the Demigod Diaries, the protagonist erases a Titan's memory, and gives him a new life, under the name of Bob

Inspiration or Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptySat 10 May 2014 - 12:41

Me: flips table
Friend: But there is not table in here...

Me: *pause*
*gets up*
*walks out*
*comes back two hours later with supplies from home depot*
*builds table*
*sits back down*
*FLIPS TABLE*

Me: don't you fucking lie to me
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 9:40

A person is waiting on the elevator after a long day in a corporate tower.

The elevator doors open at long last
...The entire car is packed full of tough, scarred, soldiers in full combat gear, weapons and all.

There is one spot left
Right in the middle of all those serial killer smiles

Needless to say, it is a long way down, even longer with the easy-listening track playing softly above their heads
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 23:53

Girl walks into house
sees puddle of blood
crouches to get better look
something drops on her neck

*looks up*

Body is hanging, suspended from the rafters, throat ripped out, mouth wide in a silent scream

Girl: *sighs* gooooooooood damn it, this is the third time this week
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 13:38

I found it

This was a promotional video trying to pander votes during G4's Girls Gone Wired a number of years ago.

just...yes
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 1:18

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fucking
10 page
paper

Made it 20
turned that shit in

I'm done, bitches, see you in hell

*walks out*
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 11:42

If I major in psychology, I have to choose either a bachelor of arts or a bachelor of general studies

If I choose the BA, I have to take 4 semesters of a foreign language

If I choose the BGS, I have to take fulfill a minor

hmmmm
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 23:00

DISCUSSION

if and when world war III ever actually happens, it is widely accepted that it will not be fought by men and machines, but rather with nuclear weapons, and that the world will end

Fine

What I want to know is this: What kind of civilization would arise from the ashes of that war? From what is left after that cataclysm, what kind of a world would we see?

This is of course taking into account that some humans would live. It is understood that given the array of genetic diversity something would be left alive, even in the depths of nuclear winter, and with enough time the earth itself would spring to new life. I want to focus on the human facet specifically
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 2:57

I think it'd be pretty interesting. Because we have people smart enough to make technology from old/broken technology. So I think it's pretty realistic to actually see a blend of old-time weapons (ie melee weapons and bow-like weapons) mixed in with make-shift computers.

However.

Given the situation, I think we'd see a change in the way technology was used. No more social media, or nonsense like that. I believe we'd come to see more practical technology, maybe even a technological boom, and the stupid would die out. Because what is left, once you root out the brain-dead fools and brain-rotting media? Evolution, and change.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 15:02

Is all my life but questions and answers?
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 0:20

I had a small lightbulb moment while i was out running today:

before the run, i had been talking to my parents so my dad would know where to meet me with water. The original plan was scrapped, because there were a lot of blind spots for cars, no sidewalks, and it was getting dark.
So, we are discussing an alternative route and I am questioning it because it is not quite long enough (I was planning on running between eight and ten miles, and the route was about six). It is at this point that my mother says:

"Well, if you need to get a little more distance you can just finish up in our neighborhood"

*blink*

and as I was actually out running it hit me that one of two things was possible:
either my mother is absolutely terrible at math and geography, or she highly overestimates the size of the neighborhood we live in.

Now, if it was that first thing, that I could understand. Math has never been my mother's strong suit; she has openly admitted that without my dad's help she never would have passed physics.

But, if the second additive is true, that would explain a few things.
My mother has never really understood my need to go off by myself. except for school, i never left the house until i was a freshman in high school. When I did start going off on my own, my mother would pitch a fit, constantly needing to know where i was going, why. And when I started getting really into fantasy and roleplays, she could not for the life of her understand why
But
If the above statement is true, this mystery might be solved. It is possible that she does not understand my compulsion to explore the world around me because, to her, the world encompasses only what she knows or has heard about. To her, I might as well have been going off into outer space.
To her, our neighborhood seems big enough to run a couple of miles in because, to her, that is the world in its entirety.

Either that, or she is simply bad at math
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 2:16

There's a little thing called running in circles

Or, you know, running around the same spot more than once.

*stares*
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 14:27

Sir

Sir

It's not the same

and it would take quite a few revolutions to make up for those miles
If I wanted to run in circles all day long, I'd join the track team
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 1:04

Then run to a point and run back, you nigger.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 May 2014 - 16:46

DISCUSSION:

If you could see a necromancer doing something that you wouldn't normally think of a necromancer doing, what would you want to see happening?

And pray do try and be specific

EDIT: these ideas can involve magic or can be entirely mundane. I don’t care. Hell the first idea I had was to see a necromancer just sitting in a diner, sipping a milkshake

Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 May 2014 - 21:18

Some ideas from best and myself:

A necromancer using their power to deconstruct matter in order to clear out a forest; in a situation where plant life has already died, but it is not decomposing and is actually poisoning the land around it, the necromancer goes in and deconstructs the tree or whatever (best’s example was a giant oak tree) so that new life can grow in its absence

A necromancer in booty shorts playing tennis and not giving a shit what anyone else thinks

A really old necromancer who has been out of touch with society for a while struggling to figure out how to use a smartphone

"Back in my day, if I wanted to send a message to someone, I went to a graveyard, raised a peasant, told him what I wanted said, and sent him a-walkin’. And today, what do you have? This fragile little square that you can send messages through? What’s the fun in that?"

For Mal specifically, one of her coworkers has been mistreated and harassed by a neighbor. Said man lives close to a wooded area. Mal goes in after dark, gives life to the plants and the trees and has them completely surround the man’s house.

When the man gets up in the morning and steps outside to look around at what happened, he steps on grass. Every single blade of grass has a voice. Those that get stepped on cry out in pain; those that were not scream at him, calling him a monster, a villain, and a scoundrel. The man tries to get to his car, saying he needs to go to work, all the while stepping on more grass and getting continually and increasingly screamed at.
To make matters worse, the trees are in such close proximity that he has to take a very long, roundabout way to get to his car and get it out, and he is further hampered by the fact that the trees are also alive and are acting as bouncers, constantly getting in his way, forcing him to change directions, and yelling at him to go back and apologize.
And if you think the morning was bad, just wait until he tries to go home at the end of the workday...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 1:39

A Necromancer cooking and being picky about the recipe and proper amounts of what seasonings go in and when
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 23:45

BROWNIE SUNDAES!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I like chocolate

sue me
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 1:49

Person: What is wrong with you?
Me: Everything *eats popcorn*

you ever have one of those days where you are driving, and you literally hit every. single. fucking red light you possibly can?
but then you get on the highway, go to another city
and suddenly, you catch all the green lights?
All
of Them?

Because that happened to me today
it was awesome
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jun 2014 - 16:38

What happens when two telepaths read each others' minds?
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 1:51

It would be silence, until one of them thought.

Then it would echo.

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mine Mind Meandering
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next