Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life in the Pits

Go down 
+6
Capricorn Hunter
ShinJix
We Tigers
Ta]R[SoNiS
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Life in the Pits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:06

Seven
"Good, you may now go to the Rec room."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:09

Eight realized there was a game already played. She put down the cards on her own deserted table and edged over to Ten's game. "Can I join you?" she asked monotonously.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:10

*10 watched 7 enter the room.
"Hey Seven..." 10 greeted nonchalantly.
*Then at 8
"Yea... " 10 replied to 8.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:12

(just a side note he obviously waited for the voice to ask the questions it was just done in one post cause I'm kinda late Razz)

7 stands up, "Thank you voice" he walked into the rec room and picked up 2 20 pound weights, "Oh hello 10." then headed over to a treadmill setting down the weight in his right hand and turning it on and turning up the speed close to maximum before picking back up the weight and jocking on it at a rather high speed, "So how is everyone doing this wake?"
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:28

4 wakes up slowly, rubbing eye that has been hurting again. Eats alittle, always saving some incase there might not be another meal. She walks out looking down as she always did, she touches the chair not wanting to sit, but she liked the way it felt.

"I'm not so great my eye hurts again. I'll feel better later, is that okay?"

----------------------------

"my name is 4, 135 pounds, 5' 8", white."
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:29

Four
"Good, you may now go to the Rec room." The Voice replied, not answering her question about her eye.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:30

*10 greeted 4 from his chair when she walked in, in a card game with 8...
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:32

6 finally stepped off of the treadmill, having worked up a sweat. He ran a hand through his hair and noticed that 4 just walked into the room. He smiled at her and waved before going into his room to get some water and clean up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:33

2 stopped his exercise, awkwardly greeting 4 as she walked into the room. He went inside his room and tried to stop the bleeding with pure willpower.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:33

4 says "thank you" in a worried voice. Walks to the Rec room, waves at the greeting and then goes to the bench where weights are, but doesnt lift any just sits there watching everyone else, rubbing her eye.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:36

After 6 drank some water and splashed water on his face to cool off, he went back into the Rec Room. He saw 4 sitting by herself near the weights and decided to join her.

"Hey 4," he greeted as he sat next to her. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:37

*10 notices that 4 is having problems with her eye, but reveals nothing.
He continues to play the card game, also noticing 2 leave the room with the bloodied hand.
" Why am I here..?" 10 thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:41

"My eye hurts." she says rubbing her eye, then looks up at 6 with a smile. "thank you for caring"
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:44

2 came back to the Rec Room, enduring the pain. He continued his exercise until it kills people to say what the hell is he doing.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:50

7 continues running and holding his weights increasing the speed to as high as the tredmill will go, "So... 2... what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:50

10 watches number 2 beat himself up.
"Idiot..." 10 said aloud, under his breath.
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:52

2 continues to exercise.
"Must...become...strongest...Must be...powerful!"
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:54

" Your going to kill yourself if you consider to do that Two.." Ten yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 18:55

"Well then good luck with that... but I will still beat you in a race 2." 7 retorts still running at maximum speed while carrying his weights each being 20 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 19:01

"Nobody told you to do this... therefore you should not," Eight said in Number Two's regard. She glanced at Four and gave a look that might pass as concerned, benevolent. But she betrayed nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 19:01

"No, he won't kill himself, but nothing good can come from a bloody hand." 3 said, again picking up the stair stepper's pace after recovering. He said it in a monotone and regular-volume voice, mindful of the fact that they might have been watched.
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 19:02

2 glanced at the others.
"Do not mind me...If i die, then all of you will thank me for killing myself. For i am just a minority."
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 19:03

"why would you want to beat each other? each person holds a skill that will help each other right?" four says with a hopeful voice, as rubs her eye shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 19:05

9 at this point had been sprinting, he immediately presses the stop button and leaps over the front of the machine, not uncommon for him as he is almost always doing something similar to this...he walks over to 4 and says
"Hey, are you alright?"
(I was at the store)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 19:05

*10 just sits quietly in his chair, a bored look on his face, listening to what's happening.
"If this behavior keeps up, we will all start to turn on each other, having to be with each other everyday..."He wonders.

Last edited by Wolfie on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 19:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in the Pits
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next