Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+4
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
Capricorn Hunter
TSDZ_President
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:13

'Shit...'

Ariel, nearly pushing her friends aside, made her way towards Raine and fell to her knees beside the girl. She put her hands on her shoulders and made Raine face her.

"Raine? Did you see him? Did you see Jon?" she asked, almost desperately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:18

Raine looked at Ariel and then she looked down at her hands in her lap, still clenched into painful fists. She slowly unclenched them, looking at her fingers, a dull look to her eyes. Her voice was void of all emotion now as she reverted back to her uncaring self.

"Yes..." she looked up at Ariel and then back to her fingers. She brushed her fingertips against her lips and said almost longingly, "I could have touched him..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:23

Ariel swallowed hard, trying to think of something. It reminded her of the way TK had suddenly started seeing her sister and when she heard Leana speaking to her in her head. She pulled the girl into a hug.

"It's ok, Raine," she said in a soothing voice. Then she turned her gaze towards Alevon and gave him a, "we need to talk," look.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:26

Raine let Ariel hug her but gently pushed her away a few moments after. She got up, a composed mask now on her face. She stood completely still with her feet together and her arms crossed over he body. She looked at Alevon, waiting for him to answer her.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:40

Gabrielle suddenly felt a wave of confusion as she went back into her feet and stared at Raine, then Alevon, then Ariel, with a look that she reserved only for situations that she clearly couldn't understand. She opened her mouth, then closed it before making a sound.

She would ask about this 'Jon' later. It seemed to her that if she asked then she'd get lectured for being 'insensitive' or something like that. But however, she couldn't hold her remark back, "I think there's something here I should've been warned about." She knew she could've worded it better. However, the words came out before she had any control over her tongue.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:42

Ariel looked over at Gabrielle when she heard her speak; she must not have experienced any hallucinations. ...Yet.

"Gabrielle," Ariel started, turning to face her, "Have you seen or heard anyone that you know around the base when they shouldn't be here? Someone important to you perhaps?" She had to ask her to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:44

"No," Gabrielle answered honestly, but more confused than ever. "Nobody who isn't supposed to be here, in flesh and bone." She thought she understood. Maybe something about hallucinations, but she wasn't entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:44

TK replied, "Raine, I saw my dead sister Alice....she was there....just knew she was alive..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:49

Ariel nodded slowly, looking at the floor a moment. Then she looked back at Gabrielle.

"Something is going on, and I think it has to do with these...hallucinations," she explained. "I heard Leana talking to me, TK saw her dead sister, and now Raine has seen her dead friend Jonathan." She crossed her arms and closed her eyes, thinking. Then her eyes snapped open.

"You think it could be the virus?" she asked. "Kate said she couldn't detect it, and it could be the cause of these hallucinations."

(Lol wow, I'm dumb XD)

Last edited by Capricorn Hunter on Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 20:09

...alright, I understand...thank you...

Alevon looks at Gabrielle, then Raine
"The man who is causing these illusions, works for the pit fiends. The problem has been taken care of, please trust me."
He says, then putting a hand on Raine's shoulder softly

"Don't dwell on it, please, allow this happening to pass by...forget what you've seen"
Raine would feel relaxed, and even a little warm ans fuzzy
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 20:58

Raine jerked her shoulder out of Alevon's grip, backing up a couple of paces. She had the same facial expression as a wounded puppy. Deep hurt and cruel humor was mirrored in her eyes.

"Don't go playing this 'warm-and-fuzzy' feeling, bullshit." She grinned then, looking totally like herself now.

"No kind of trick you pull outta your ass is gunna make me feel better. You don't understand so don't even try to involve yourself with my personal life, you'll regret it." Raine turned away from him and everyone, sitting down on one of the couches, heaving a huge sigh.

"Damn, I could go for a good burnin' right about now," she groaned, rubbing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 21:08

"...or perhaps it is that I understand too much."
Alevon says quietly to himself, contemplating a counter move to Raine's, but not wanting to burn his newly-aquired place in the group, he decides not to
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 21:30

TK stands up and watches Raine, utterly speechless. She didn't want the girl feeling as if she were going to show her pity, no, she knew Raine had pride as well. TK cocked her head to the side and replied, "Too bad we can't get you some" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 21:32

...I could make her feel it. Though I'm not going to offer it now, considering how she just acted towards me. I wouldn't want to over step my bounds...

Alevon stands silent, listening
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 21:38

TK pounded her right fist into her left palm and said, "Oh I know!!!" She grinned, "You, Gab, Ari and I can perform a lil' concert here in the base since we can't go out. How's about it?"
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 21:45

Raine laughed, "Me? Perform? Psh, if you want everyone's eyes and ears to bleed and for them to scream 'somebody save us! There's a demoness admist us all!' then you better keep me out of it." Raine laughed again, crossing her legs up on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 21:47

TK pouted, "Oh come ooonnnnn!!!!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 21:48

"Indeed, I think it'd be lovely for you all to get together and sing"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 21:56

TK raised a hand in the air, "AND DANCE!!!" She started hopping in place, "SO, RAINE, WHAT SAY YOUUU?" She was still hopping up and down in place.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 21:58

Raine snorted and crossed her arms over her chest. She gave TK a grin and shrugged her shoulders.

"Meh, I guess, I'm not cleaning up the blood though," she laughed and got up from the couch, joining TK in her little hopping dance. Raine then poked TK in the shoulder grinning.

"Who taught you to dance, the Easter Bunny?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 22:03

TK grinned, stopped hopping and squeezed Raine, "Maaaaybe" she winked her eye.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 7:39

Gabrielle cocked her head at TK. "Dance? Me? Have you ever seen me move around? I got no rhythm, no soul, sistah." She looked around for something to grab on for dear life, because she knew something was heeeeading her waaaay.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 13:41

"I suppose I can dance fr a little." Tia replied, leaning up on the couch and looking at everyone with a smile on her face,"That is if no one minds me joining.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 18:02

TK grinned at Tia, "GOOD! Glad you can join us" She then turned to Gabrielle and before Gabrielle could protest, TK was already at her side, squeezing her, beseeching, "Oh come on Gab!!!!! We can't do it without you!!!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 20:33

"Indeed, it'll be fun"
Alevon says with a smile, trying to convince them into doing it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next