Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
inMadness
The Wanderer
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:03

Alevon nods
"Yes, I was going to tell you all about them, coincidentally, before the giant started attacking WADE."
He looks forward once more.

(pardon me if I state anything incorrect, it's been awhile. Tim knows what is right and wrong, I trust that he would correct me if I say something wrong, because this is supposed to be accurate information.......on that note, damn, I can't recall my own plans very well...I never wrote it down)

"They will probably hear me here...so I'll tell you both in private."
Everything around Emir and Raine freezes, aside from themselves and Alevon.

He looks over at them, standing up, popping his joints as he does so.
"For awhile now, I've been infiltrating the Mastermind space station. I've learned a few things from my efforts...one of which is that Samuel seems to share our goal in taking them down, having the same plan I did about taking it down from the inside. Whether this is completely true or not, I do not know, I only know that he seems genuine about it. He wants us to transfer the blood to my body. After the transfer is complete, he will trade me bodies via a form of mental transfer or something like it, which he will then destroy the blood, in an act of suicide...thereby destroying the blood. I do not know if he is genuine about this, or if it is merely an act to get me to give the blood to him...whatever the case may be, I planned on destroying it myself, while it was in my body. Another notable thing would be that the mastermind leader has a daughter. One who is not of blood, but is more of a test subject of sorts...she is very strong, and up until recently was entirely obediant."

Alevon looks up to the sky
"That is until one of my recent infiltrations. I met her, and we talked for a time...she doesn't want to be under his control...he abuses her...treats her as a tool. I intend to save her from his grasp."

He pauses, and looks back to them
"But..."
He closes his eyes

"She was possessed by him, and he now controls her body fully. It will be very hard to save her, or get past her while he is in control."

He opens his eyes and looks back at them
"There is more, but I am running out of time and wish to convey it to everyone at once."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:14

TK whipped out her sensu and got into a stance, ready to pounce for a split second, she then realized how selfish she was being. How dare she take this man and bring him into a fight he was probably never supposed to have been in? She decided to do something that she should have done when she first met Udo, leave him to his own path.

"As you wish..." she murmured, regaining her posture and putting her sensu away. There was no way she could continue to drag him into a life that probably was never meant to be. TK looked at her feet in shame.

After what appeared to be a minute she said, "I'll leave you...where your heart desires."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:17

"Not all my heart." He said, with a smile before a long pause. He stayed still and just looked at TK, taking a moment to relive the last couple of months in his head. He was sure to miss everyone he'd met, but it would be TK that he was sure to never forget.

"I'm not going to say goodbye, because this isn't the end."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:23

TK met his gaze, showing no emotion for she didn't want him to see her shed any more tears. Inside she was torn apart and she knew not what to do.

"I wasn't a fan of 'good-bye' anyway" she replied. Though with that said, she wasted no time whatsoever to bow courteously, and teleport back to France, regaining her composure as she took in a scenery she clearly missed.

Udo...you fool... She thought to herself, though shaking her head she whispered to herself, "Where the hell did WADE go? The things I miss."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:23

(omg I forgot to say this before, but, OMG TASHA HI, YOU'RE BACK <33333333 LOL
and it's okay, TS : P, Tim can proofread : D)

Giving a small smile to Emir, glad she wasn't alone here, and looking back to Alevon, she tried to process what he said. She opened her mouth to talk, shut it, and then spoke.

"Hm, well, is there ever a time, or will there be a time when he's not in control of her?" she asked, tilting her head to the side in thought. The leader will probably have her on watch 24/7, but there has to be a weak spot in his defense.

"Oh, and, since you so kindly mentioned that you infiltrated the space station," Raine was a little impressed, a little, "did you ever happen to hear anything about them holding a man hostage...?" She looked down at her shoes. If possible, the intensity of her gaze would have burned holes in her shoes.

"There's someone I'm looking for, and a little birdy told me that they apparently have him."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:26

"I don't think there is an open time...."
Alevon says

"He seems to have her at all times. They have a few people held captive, who did you have in mind?"
He says, looking at her with a calm gaze
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:34

Once she was gone, Udo turned around with a deep-sigh and slowly headed back to the village. He would find a phone, and call Ralf; have some money wired for a bus or plane. He was ready to get back home, and bury the pain that once again visiting the United States had given him.

Still this time, it was bitter sweet, and he was sure he'd see her again; certain she would suceed, and if he should never see her again he would go on believing she had lived and was happy...

[Exit Udo]

The dream was intense like living every last moment of that memory. As if it was happening all over again; the pain and blood, and fear...

"[Stop! Don't!]" Udo plead as he began to struggle against the gaurd again. He pushed and kicked his feet against the ground as pushed and squirmed to free himself. Molly was still awstruck by once again witnessing a blood bath, courtesy of Dr. Schilling; she made little attempts to struggle, but was ready for the smallest falter in her capture's security, but Katja continued.
"[Good. You will see soon.]" Schilling praised.
"[Yes. I will see soon.]" Katja droned as she neared.
She looked down at Damien's body and paused; a puddle had formed around his head and his skin was noticable pale.
"What are you waiting for!?" The doctor asked, triggering a lightning reflex from his daughter.

She lunged at her father and pressed an open palm against his throat as she forced him to the door. Her other hand grabbed his wrist and pounded against the door to release the gun; it fell to the ground with a metallic thud. One of the gaurds holding Molly released a hand to grab his side arm, providing her the oppourtunity she needed. She pulled an elbow free and lunged it deep into the man's stomach; he rolled to the ground in a heap as the other gaurd attempted to subdue Molly. He places a hand on his holster, but the impact of a flash of blonde slamming into his stomach and driving his to the ground disfixiated him. Gabbi used a simple strong right to knock the man unconscious before taking his gun.

Meanwhile, Udo continued to struggle, but the man held strong. It drove him to a point of frustration as all he could think of was slamming the man into the wall behind them. Then, as by some unseen force, Udo felt pulled as given the strength to accomplish those ends. His entire body slid back pushing the man back into the wall with enough force for him to release Udo. He followed with a strong elbow to the stomach to finish him off.

Katja held Dr. Schilling against the wall. Her eyes burned, and after a moment, she had actually lifted him off the ground a few inches. Still, despite his situation, Schilling remained focused on his maniacal work.
"[Wonderful.]" He forced painfully. "[Prefer the living do we?]"
She didn't respond; instead, she looked into his eyes, or rather the glare of the glass in front of them. She'd had enough of his poisonous words, and the device Dr. Schilling had so graciously implanted was firing in toe.

Like a levee breaking, she let go. She dropped him and let go of his throat. He coughed slightly before looking up at the cold and still stare she penetrated with. He straightened his posture and time seemed to still before Katja curled her lip and bit deep into his neck. He release a quick howl and slapped his arms against the wall; he didn't struggle against her, in fact it seemed he exerted incredible will to keep himself from fighting her. Before long his tensed appearance wavered and he fell weak and finally limp, forcing Katja to support his weight as she finished.

Last edited by inMadness on Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:37

"Hm, a daughter complex taken way too seriously," she joked, taking note of the grim situation.

She frowned, but she smirked soon after, heart heavy as lead, as she said, "a man named Jon, blonde hair, was in college..." she trailed off, not knowing how much she should say.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:39

"Mmmm...I'm afraid I don't know of a Jon...well, off the top of my head...does he have any powers or anything unique that the Masterminds may take interest in?"
He asks
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:43

Raine started to giggle softly, and then she started to chuckle. She then burst out into laughter and with the laughter came a few tears. She stopped her laughter slowly, took a deep breath and tried to calm herself, failing. She was losing her grip fast.

'Oh, mother - '

"You know, I've been asking myself the same question because he's suppose to be six feet under right now!" She almost yelled but barely contained her voice and ragged emotion.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:45

Alevon stares at her with soft, empathetic eyes.
"I understand. He may be there, but I don't know for sure...I'm sorry."

(I could tell you for sure, if Tim was on so I could ask him...but he's not >.>)
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:52

(lol, yeah, Tim needs to get online!!!!! : P it's okay)

"Yeah, yeah," she converted back to the nonchalant self she had always been after the accident, "I've been hearing sorry all my life." She looked around, at what was left after WADE had disappeared.

"You said you have to spill the beans to everyone right? Well, unfreeze time, pull up your socks and go spread the word." She put one hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:54

"Right then"
Time resumes, and Alevon stretches once more, popping his neck as he cranes it sideways.

"Do either of you know where WADE went? I believe a few of the others were inside of it"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:54

(Lol thank you Helen <33333333333333333333333)

TK crossed her arms and closed her eyes, she fell into a state of what seemed a slumber. This was the only way she knew to sleep while still being aware of her surroundings.

(Dun forget tomorrow and Sunday, from 12pm-8pm I will be doing details around the dorm, yay work -_-)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 1:46

"If I knew, I wouldn't be silent." He replied, sighing.

"I suggest we find something to do so when the time comes of finding WADE or anyone else, we'll be chill enough for anything."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 5:02

Samantha stayed focus as she quickly replied,"You wont be going anywhere. Not now anyway, seeing as I teleported us to the bottom of the Mariana Trench in the Pacific Ocean. Plus, I'm pretty sure that your friends will need your help once Kate picks up the damn phone..."

After a few seconds Leana and Gabrielle would hear Kate's voice within WADE.

"Hello Samantha, are you alright? I heard about the attack and-"

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm fine, I agree to the attack now, did you find someone to help break through the internal defenses?" Sam quickly interrupted her.

"What? Well, sort of... We found someone, but we still need to get-"

"Then get them! I'm at the bottom of a trench, all of France will be looking for me, and they fucking attacked WADE! Those assholes are going to die!" Sam interrupted again before saying,"When can I port in?"

Kate took a second before saying,"You'll have to give Mike 10 minutes before he can. In the meantime I'll try and get contacts out to the others. Who do you have there?"

"Leana and Gabrielle, others had to be left in France for me to escape." Sam replied regrettably.

"Mmm, had to be done. Well, if you can get a contact out to Raine or TK and tell them your position, then you can get them all here at once." Kate ended before saying,"You sure you can do this Sam?"

It took awhile, but through grit teeth and eyes closed she quietly said,"Yeah... Yeah I can do it..."

"Good. I'll see you in a few. Katelyn out."

The call would then drop as Sam just dropped her head onto the keyboard, sighing with mixed feelings of pain, distress, and anger...

(Sorry, was gone most of the day. Warhammer Razz And yes you were right Ts, no you don't know of a Jon, but you do know of a blond guy. He was kept locked away in a heavily locked door, and you never went inside. You only saw them shove a guy into the room with the blond man before the door was closed and locked. They never answered why.)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 13:05

Gabrielle's eyes widened and went back to their normal state almost immediately. She didn't know what to do. She felt trapped; like she had been buried alive and ditched in the middle of nowhere, lost inside the sandstorm of her thoughts and fears.

"You don't understand," she said softly. "I can't do this. Not without..."

Tears welled in Gabrielle's eyes. No longer knowing right from wrong, light from dark, she slowly slid down the wall to the floor, and sobbed even louder. Gabrielle had previously cried--very much, in fact. She might have been the most emotionally fragile person in their rag-tag group, and yet for some reason it felt entirely justified; she was always the one losing everything she had. It wasn't fair.

"He'll kill me. He'll take my heart out and shatter it. And he had been in the right all this time. I would have gotten what I deserved."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 13:58

Alevon goes silent for a moment, tapping his finger to his chin. He then stops and nods to himself, looking back at Raine. Time pauses again for all but Raine, Emir, and Alevon.
"Actually, I have seen a blonde guy up there before. When I worked for them that is. He was put in a heavily locked and sealed room. I'm afraid I don't know if it's the same guy, but there is a possibility..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 14:17

Leana was torn between helping Samantha and helping Gabrielle. She wasn't very good in these emotional situations, and for once she wished that she could split into two where she had control of one body and Ariel had control of the other.

"Dammit..." she muttered to herself.

'Let me take control. I'll handle this.'

'Go ahead, Princess. I need a break anyway. Just let me check on Sam first.'

Leana strode over to Samantha, gently putting a hand on her shoulder, asking if she was alright. She glanced back at Gabrielle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 19:07

"Oh don't worry Gab, you can run if you want. We'll be going to the Alpha base, you can go back to France then." Samantha replied, a little annoyed,"And yes... I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 19:23

Leana frowned, not really believing her friend, but didn't press further. She gently squeezed her shoulder and said, "Ok. I'll be around if you need me." She gave her a half-smile and stepped back, closing her eyes and letting out a breath. When she opened them her eyes seemed to have lost their shine and she seemed calmer. She walked over to Gabrielle quickly, leaning down next to her.

"Gabrielle?" she murmured. "Gabrielle, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 19:36

Gabrielle looked at Leana. Or was it Ariel? At that point, she felt like she had to go with Ariel. "Everything's wrong."

She sucked in her breath as she got up. It wasn't a time to start crying again. It wasn't a classy thing to do in front of somebody who didn't want to have any of it. "He'll kill me," she repeated. "My uncle will kill me if I put one step outside of--here. He will not be here, but I will drop dead and be of no help to you anyway."

Her voice turned into a whimper as she went on with the last part. "I can't explain. I just need to turn myself in-- to the Alpha Guard. They can help us. Trust me on this one," she said softly. "And I need to go alone."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 20:13

"What?" Ariel asked, shocked. "What do you mean you'll be killed? We'll-We'll help you!" She didn't want to start freaking out, especially in front of Gabrielle of all people, but the thought of someone killing her (and succeeding) put her into panic mode.

She swallowed hard and calmed herself down, asking in a quiet tone, "What happens when you turn yourself in?"
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 21:20

Raine froze for a moment, and her world seemed to freeze as well. It all spun into motion like the stop never happened though as her thoughts flew a million miles a minute.

"Really? Oh wow, thanks! That's good! But, oh, God, great, heavily locked and sealed," she put her hand to her forehead, feeling a headache coming.

"Just my luck, if it's him then whoop-de-fucking-do, I'm gunna have fun getting him out," she muttered, crossing her hands over her chest in defeat. She didn't expect anyone to help her, but if Jon was that blonde guy Alevon saw, and he was locked up tight, then she was gunna need a lot more than her to get him out.

"Well, now that that's out of the picture," 'For now,' she silently added to herself, "Everyone pop your happy pills, grab a smile and let's figure out what to do!" She waited for the others to respond.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 21:29

"I can get him out for you"
Alevon says, rotating his wrist around a couple times, holding it with his other hand as he watches Raine

"I DID infiltrate their base...what...four times? Plus I used to work there...I don't imagine it would be that difficult, in all honesty. Though, I just destroyed my only means of breathing in space"

He smiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next